Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding the digital pass for tennocon

Deathonium

13 minutes ago, Deathonium said:

Yep and won't it be much better cause there will be more payment methods for the playerbase

Valve takes a cut from every transaction that is made on their platform. Considering that this has nothing to do with Valve, it would not be a smart move from them. 1. Because they'll lose money if they use the same prices as the ones from other methods of payment. or 2.Because in order to not lose money, the'll have to raise the price high enough to cover steam's cut, resulting in a much higher price, somewhere around 44% increase. 

Edited by aligatorno

21 minutes ago, konaka123 said:

Because certain payment methods steam accepts, DE does not.

17 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Maybe because he has money to use on his Steam account.

Depends entirely on what payment method he wishes to use and what payment method he used on Steam in the first place.

If he's used one of the methods we have on this website to also add funds to his wallet, I don't see the issue. The money in his wallet won't disappear.

12 minutes ago, Deathonium said:

Yep and won't it be much better cause there will be more payment methods for the playerbase

As someone else said, it's not going to happen because Steam will end up taking a cut. It isn't as if DE's payment options are that limited and difficult anyways.

Edited by Naith

What about giving the money to someone who has a credit card and having them buy it for you? 

11 hours ago, Deathonium said:

Well I dun own a credit card so the only way for me to support DE is through steam with steam. Wallet codes. So yeah Im hoping they add a way to pay without credit cards

54 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

I too have this problem ,i dunno if DE will take my local bank's debit card as a payment method (it has visa logo tho).

Depends whether yr banks debit card is a 'gift card' which can't be used online or if it's a debit card. I just really hope that DE would add some method that would help people like us who doesn't have credit or debit cards

Edited by Deathonium

1 hour ago, Deathonium said:

Singapore bruh maybank  prepaid doesn't work online and that's the only prepaid in singapore

That's weird bro, maybe try tweeting one of the staff to see if there's some kind of workaround. In the US we have dozens of prepaid cards and the only things they don't work for are stuff like Uber or those sites that let you pay things off in installments.

1 hour ago, Deathonium said:

Singapore bruh maybank  prepaid doesn't work online and that's the only prepaid in singapore

Are you able to get a bank account? The digital ones are unlimited and will probably be sold until the day of the event. Maybe you'll have time to get one or to have someone buy it with their card since it's still a few months away.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kawai-Senpai said:

That's weird bro, maybe try tweeting one of the staff to see if there's some kind of workaround. In the US we have dozens of prepaid cards and the only things they don't work for are stuff like Uber or those sites that let you pay things off in installments.

Asia's not really huge on pre-paid credit cards.  There are credit cards, but in general it's hard to get credit cards here than in US.  Also, often people transfer funds via bank transfer to pay for online purchases and whatnot. In some Asian countries you can even pay for online purchases by going to your local convenience store like Seven Eleven or Circle K.