Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE--the rotation for Void missions is broken

(PSN)Exia0321

I actually like the new relic/void key system. 

I like being able to choose my reward when in a group. Eventhough I do a ton of solo runs, I accept the fact that DE did not want us to get multiple rewards using just 1 relic. 

HOWEVER. 

Why are there so few Survival missions in the relic mission rotation. 

I see a ton of exterminates (which is great when you are doing squad runs) sabotage and interception missions. 

But if you are trying to do a Survival using relics good luck finding one posted. 

DE here is my solution:

Please simply make sure that there is always one of EVERY mission type available. 

Seriously, last night for about 20 minutes there were only 5 missions available and 3 of them were exterminates. 

I decided to run the sortie 3-Survival instead and I did that 4 times.

Survival is the mission type I like the most and it is annoying that they are not made more available in the Relic mission rotation. 

Please change this DE

Would like to see more void traces in non endless modes like the buff they gave to exterminate a while ago, right now if it not endless or exterminate i don't see many player in them. A lot of the quick mission end up dragging when you complete the main objective then your stuck spend the rest of the time waiting for the void spawns.

Yeah, basically 4 Endless (Excavation, Survival, Defense, Interception) rotating between Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi

Always a variant of endless available.

It would also be useful to add the same system interception and defense have for people wanting to leave in the mid of a survival or excavation, as one people wanting to leave and going to extraction forces even those who would like to stay to leave.

On 2/25/2017 at 9:44 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Yeah, basically 4 Endless (Excavation, Survival, Defense, Interception) rotating between Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi

Always a variant of endless available.

It would also be useful to add the same system interception and defense have for people wanting to leave in the mid of a survival or excavation, as one people wanting to leave and going to extraction forces even those who would like to stay to leave.

EXACTLY@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I forget to add the request for using the extraction system on Defense missions and putting it on Survival and Excavation as well. 

I like endless and joining Pub missions (so don't tell me to recruit or clan run). I just hate holding people hostage in a mission if they have to go after 15m but I am eager to do 40min. 

Can anyone explain why the extraction system is different for Survival and Excav then it is for Defense 

(I will ask this in its own separate thread). 

Even though it was apparently fixed a few weeks after launch of SotR, I still go long long periods of time staring at the Fissure dropdown menu waiting for the one Era that happens to be missing. Yes, 10+ minutes waiting for a Neo mission because only 4 Fissure are available; Lith, Lith, Meso, Axi. It really irritates me.

Not only that, but there's also the problem of Fissures seemingly waiting for the current ones to end completely. I've seen only 3 Fissures up at the same time, each with about 7 minutes left. They need to take a second look at the Fissure algorithm because it's still bad.

Agreed. Survival is my favorite mission too and it does not appear as much as the others. Also it is really annoying seeing the same mission type listed for every single tier of relic or the same mission type twice for the same relic. Like oh look I can do a sabotage, a sabotage. a sabotage, or another Neo Defense on Uranus... For the love of gawd enough with the Uranus Neo Defense already so sick of seeing that same mission I swear it is always there. Better variety of mission choices would be lovely. <3

While we're at it, why is Uranus Interception almost constantly present in the list.  Seems like every time I open the fissure screen, it is there.  Are there really so few options for endless fissures of that tier to be rotated with? 

Yes please, we need more variety. Half of the time I'm sitting there because all the missions are mobile defence and defense.

(would also like relic missions on Lua and Kuva fortress... but it's clear DE doesn't want that and wants the tilesets to never be played.)

Agreed. 2 out of 3 times I log in to play, I check the relic missions available, then I log out because I don't want to do any of that type of mission. Not only that but there won't be more to choose from for a long enough time that I decide to go do something else instead of play Warframe.

Edited by mrecentric