Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OK.... Now I will go solo on kuva missions. Only solo. Im tired of carrying people.

Kronxito

Seriously.... is it so hard to kill fat guys or get the kuva clouds???? I dont think we have to study an engineer career to do that....

Im sooooooo tired of carrying people on those missions, me taking the 4 clouds while killing or dodging the fat guys and giving them kuva for free. Meanwhile, they keep acting like this:

fox-network-at-futurama-o.gif

This is sooooooooooooo annoying. So now I will only play solo. Problem solved. And screw those people. Im really done with them.

Edited by ArionLightning

Just now, ArionLightning said:

This is for making a call to the people to contribute a bit to the team they are playing in.  This is supposed to be a team game.........

Except that's not what you did at all. You didn't say, "Hey, you lot, could you be helpful in the game you play?" All you did was complain that nobody helps you and say you're running solo.

Step 1:

Pick Limbo with huras kubrow

Step 2:

Find the braid

Step 3:

Wait stealth in your rift for juicy kuva

Step 4:

Get out operator and catch the kuva.

Step 5:

Repeat 3 more time.

On public its only people that need a carry anyway. It's easier to do solo or with friends. 

11 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

Seriously.... is it so hard to kill fat guys or get the kuva clouds???? I dont think we have to study an engineer career to do that....

Im sooooooo tired of carrying people on those missions, me taking the 4 clouds while killing or dodging the fat guys and giving them kuva for free. Meanwhile, they are acting like this:

This is sooooooooooooo annoying. So now I will only play solo. Problem solved. And screw those people. Im really done with them.

And here I went and bought an entirely new PC gaming rig and started a PC account because I heard through the grapevine that someone named "ArionLightning" would carry me through 1,000 hours of content in 60 minutes...

DRAT!  FOILED AGAIN!

It's ok, OP.  Make some friends.  Check their load outs if pugs...and be kind. 😆

Personally i dont mind carrying people, im used to helping others even when not asked for and i can solo the Kuva siphons from normal and flood missions anyways so i really dont waste my time bothering, im still getting what i came for anyways.

I rarely have issues with players standing around doing nothing during Kuva Farming, most teams i picked are pretty good and active and often have more trouble raising back downed teammates because they are unprepared or forming gear than because someone isnt helping and for those i normally see just wondering around, its because they are new to the game and still unexperienced with the Kuva farming process.

I just get annoyed by the loki primes that sit there invisible and don't even bother to hit their 4. Come on, you can't contribute even a little bit by taking away the enemy's guns, even if you don't have the augment? It seems like there's always at least one.

I normally do pubic Kuva/Sortie's for one reason. Cannon fodder. For me, it's fun to watch other players try to stay alive as long as they can. I know it's slightly sadistic, but I enjoy it. On the flip side, if comes with some satisfaction of helping other players. People that can't otherwise complete them alone. Kind of a yin and yang of Warframe (for me). 

41 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

This is for making a call to the people for them to contribute a bit to the team they are playing in.  This is supposed to be a team game.........

True but crying about this wont solve the problem. Search for those peoples whom capable and wish to play the game.

I love pub kuva missions get 2 cloud fast and then stand around and watch as the other teammates just hang around waiting for me to do the rest and i just let it run out sometimes they even rage and leave because i don't play the game for them :D

1 - you're making effort when playing, good work. It's not everyday someone can say that, it's good that you are trying to improve in everygame by doing better than others.

2 - don't expect much from other players, if you look around many players play missions that are WAY above their paygrade, some are still learning the modding system by deciding if a specific riven mod is good or not, you can't expect a player that lacks basics to understand modding to make any minimal effort there

3 - on the long run, players that do less effort will fail more, take more time and will have to grind more, so don't be concerned about them, the gameplay reflects on the profile and will reflect in the result, you see these types of players complaining many times, *cough*hema*cough*

4 - common sense dicates that one way to help them is to make a reality check on them, this way they don't think they are doing great and have margin to improve, simply talk to them in mission to do more instead of watching all the time. If they are afk or leeching on purpose, then report. But remember, unlike the guides of the lotus, there is no reward, you do this if you feel it's the right thing to do, you don't do it expecting a reward.

Edited by KIREEK

The best way to farm kuva is part of the reason why people are complaining like ArionLightning. People buy resource booster and use (or get) a smeeta and wait for its (stupid random) resource buff to kick in. Also anyone with a smeeta wont get the last cloud if they got the smeeta boost going for fear of losing out on double kuva. I know because I have done and seen this happen but I always go for the first three clouds to help out hehe. It maybe selfish but DE has it set up this way and you can't blame players for farming like this when rivens can sell for lots of plat.

Edited by RoninJed

OP, You're forgetting the part where A: There isn't anything close to a tutorial for this mission type. And B: the Lotus is actively misinforming you in the mission itself as to what you're supposed to be doing ("Hurry, attack the other braids.")

(TBH It's actually kinda shocking on the dev's part that those two things haven't been fixed yet, but that's a story for another thread. This one, in fact):

Anyway, plugging aside, back on topic...

Sure, there are people willing to just sit back and leech off of others. But I'd wager that the vast majority of people who you would deem "leeches" just don't know what they're supposed to be doing, or even worse, think they're doing the right thing but actually aren't.

"Never attribute to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity." ...Just replace the word "stupidity" with "ignorance" or "misinformation" and Hanlon's Razor still applies.

Edited by Jackviator

1 hour ago, ArionLightning said:

Im sooooooo tired of carrying people on those missions, me taking the 4 clouds while killing or dodging the fat guys and giving them kuva for free. Meanwhile, they keep acting like this:

Annnnnnd.....you are the reason that people who do not want to do TWW have a problem getting KUVA. Want to keep it all for yourself instead of being a team player to help those out that cannot get to KUVA missions.

So go on and be selfish in your SOLO running while little Bobby sits there needing 25 more KUVA to get his Twin Rogga made. Hope you are proud that you told everyone that you are selfish....i know i am saddened by losing another "helping team player".

Honestly, I don't experience this that often. Not enough to make a thread about. I find that the players who somehow always seem to bump into bad or toxic players in this game are actually the toxic one themselves. Players like that are better going solo so I don't have to run into them.... Thank you.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Best ones are the bad hosts, who complain that they have had to carry all squad, not realising it takes like 5-6 seconds of oblivion while trying to swap to operator, and after that your operator is dead and u are returned to warframe, cause it did not synced with the host. For you it was oblivion for host afk operator.

I have met good and bad players. It is a mix. Im there for the kuva. If I feel the team is not capable, Ill do it myself. sometimes you meet excellent players wg=ho can do it better than yourself. When you meet a good team, try to stick around and everybody will benefit.

When there is somebody catching the kuva for instance, I concentrate on the fatties or vice versa. 

while this topic is pointless, it is also painfully true: most Kuva squads I've ran into are garbage.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Annnnnnd.....you are the reason that people who do not want to do TWW have a problem getting KUVA. Want to keep it all for yourself instead of being a team player to help those out that cannot get to KUVA missions.

So go on and be selfish in your SOLO running while little Bobby sits there needing 25 more KUVA to get his Twin Rogga made. Hope you are proud that you told everyone that you are selfish....i know i am saddened by losing another "helping team player".

i think you're overreacting a little, and there's no reason little bobby can't try to do Kuva missions on his own, we all have the ability to learn how to do it. if you use a CC frame, Solo runs are easier than with squads.

at least OP has finally seen the ways of the glorious Solo Master Race.

9 hours ago, Xaranoth said:

I just get annoyed by the loki primes that sit there invisible and don't even bother to hit their 4. Come on, you can't contribute even a little bit by taking away the enemy's guns, even if you don't have the augment? It seems like there's always at least one.

Hahaha creepy isnt it. Every other mission i see them. Always a ceiling loki nearby, quietly watching and waiting.