Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you be against or like more Warframe mod slots?

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

I personally wouldn't be against as this

What about you? And state why.

My reasons:

Spoiler

There are lots of mods I want to put on for a build. I think it could make builds more diverse and creative, making the frame more different to others. 

I do feel like there are kinda is mandatory mods like weapons such as Flow, Streamline, Continuity and Intensify.

I'm going to put my head on the desk and sigh in misery, because I expect a bunch of guys to have somewhere between a Sean Hannity level melt down to simple NO!! about how an extra slot would make us all OP and best if everyone has to make a choice to hamper themselves. All the while we all pretty much expect De release Warframe Rivens next, which will really negate the issue with more Kuva RNG.  

Only if it is another row of 4 slots for ability augments once more than one augment exists for each ability.

And maybe move the aura and exilus to the side, maybe adding a resistance slot (shield symbol top center), so that things like warm coat would actually have a use.

Just now, WarOverlord said:

Only if it is another row of 4 slots for ability augments once more than one augment exists for each ability.

And maybe move the aura and exilus to the side, maybe adding a resistance slot (shield symbol top center), so that things like warm coat would actually have a use.

I would like more slots to have mods like those in for use

7 minutes ago, WarOverlord said:

Id honestly rather the Augments be changed from mods to an actual augment to the warframe, modified from the "Abilities" tab on the warframe. That would remove the need to use a slot for augments.

6 minutes ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

Aug slots would be nice.

Especially for augments that I think should have been part of the ability. Like Volts Shocking Speed is something I feel should be part of his normal ability so having aug slots would make this extra nice!

If you see what I'm trying to say...

Edited by (PS4)CaptainIMalik

18 minutes ago, WarOverlord said:

This right here ^

9 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Id honestly rather the Augments be changed from mods to an actual augment to the warframe, modified from the "Abilities" tab on the warframe. That would remove the need to use a slot for augments.

To add to this. Not necessarily resistant mods but utility mods. Mods that don't involve power strength, efficiency, etc

Dedicated slots potentially (like augment slots, though they need looking at to be more of equal benefit), however in many cases that could be just adding another generic slot as many builds have at least one augment.  As it is the only real limitation we have is the slots.

Before forma you had to make a lot more trade-offs on options.  Do I take the more costly mod over two other cheaper ones?, or do I take a certain mod at a lower rank because of lack of mod points?, rather than the now, where you just forma everything and don't really ever consider using a mod at lower than maxed out.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

To add to this. Not necessarily resistant mods but utility mods. Mods that don't involve power strength, efficiency, etc

So what exilus slots were meant to actually be, but then DE added the 'drift' mods.

Edited by Loswaith

1 minute ago, Loswaith said:

So what exilus slots were meant to actually be, but then DE added the 'drift' mods.

Yea, I rather disliked the way the drift mods worked. They rather goofed with the exilus slot with those mods since a lot of people see it as "Oh look more power strength!" *click* instead of using it for utility.

56 minutes ago, WarOverlord said:

This is pretty much exactly what I'd say.   If more mods were created to personalize frames for a more diverse play style then I'd like it.  If it's just two more slots so I can get all my damage and range mods in then no.  I think the number of slots available for that purpose is satisfactory.  

1 hour ago, Lluminate said:

It has become more diverse, more difficult, and generally more intricate.

Thats kind of the thing people LIKE in a game. If your build is the same as every one else out there using that frame, the diversity dies, the difficulty goes down reducing the challenge of the game, and the game becomes more generic.