Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Holy Order Of Clem ✔ Friendly Gamers ✔ All Research Done ✔ Raids And Events ✔ Discord Group

SilentClockwork

Screenshot02a_zpsbzufgkbq.png

█║▌█║███ The Holy Order of Clem ███║█ ▌║█

Hello there. We are The Holy Order of Clem and we are looking for new members to join us ~☾

We pride ourselves on building a helpful and friendly gaming community. We are a close knit group of friendly, social, and active players that enjoy sharing glory and giving back to our members. We firmly believe that this is a game, not a job, and should be an enjoying experience rather than an annoyance. We love to have fun while we play, but we know how to put on our game faces when it’s time to win. Our player base is mostly located in the US, but we will never turn down someone based on their location.

The Holy Order of Clem uses Discord voice chat, making the game more fun while we grind and coordinating difficult content easier. Our friendly and mature community makes voice chat relaxing and fun.

If you are new to the game, tired of playing solo, in an inactive clan, or just looking for a friendly clan… then join The Holy Order of Clem today!

Perks of being in the clan

▶▷ Having a clan with all clan research done.

▶▷ Having a clan with a Discord Group

▶▷ Access to the clans dojo.

▶▷ Low to no taxes on trading stations in the clan.

▶▷ Upcoming events and giveaways.

The ability to communicate with other clan members in the in game chat to team up or get help.

▶▷ Being part of a growing and friendly clan.

The Clan Emblem

Spoiler

7BA58F5863685CBA60AE276A532FC55D9FAB6BD4

7BA58F5863685CBA60AE276A532FC55D9FAB6BDa

7BA58F5863685CBA60AE276A532FC5asd3_zps8m

RULES & EXPECTATIONS
Spoiler

You must be 16 years or older to join

Our members strive to keep the overall atmosphere of the clan respectful and cooperative. Our age requirement is in place to reduce the incidence of random conflicts and enhance the overall spirit of cooperation among its members. While people of all ages can be mature, we find that players who are 16 or older are more inclined to uphold these values due to life experience. If you do not meet our age criteria, please consider reapplying in the future once you do or talk to one of the higher ups in the clan.

Join our Voice Chat

Voice chat allows for a higher success rate of high level missions and better coordination of tactics (Example: Raids, Dungeons, Missions and PvP). Even when players do not have a mic, they can still hear what their clan-mates are trying to coordinate and follow along easier.

Voice Chat also helps take the boredom and tedious nature out of long farming/leveling sessions. It also gives you a better chance to make friends and have more fun within the clan. If you are shy or uncomfortable, just join us and listen in for a while until you feel confident enough to chat and feel free to be active in the discord text channels. You're here for active members right? So be active as well to get others active. 

The current voice chat of choice is Discord.

Treat clan and alliance members with respect

This is pretty much the common sense golden rule of life. Treat others as you want to be treated. If you ever get into a situation where someone else from our clan or alliance is causing you problems and you can't peacefully extinguish the situation... Please immediately PM an officer in the clan for intervention. Anyone with the rank of The Holy Trinity, Prophets, Harbingers and Bishops of Clem are considered a full officer in The Holy Order of Clem.

Tell us before you go on vacation.

The Holy Order understands life is more important than games. Sometimes we need our vacations and sometimes other more serious things occur like moving, health issues, family issues or extended business trips. Please, just let us know first! You do not want to leave your clan mates hanging, just wondering why you never logged back one day. We always welcome back players who took long breaks!

In some games player rosters are very limited and you can not recruit an unlimited amount of players. In those cases we are forced to remove players who quit and never communicated with us why they quit. We only remove players (in limited roster games) that have been gone from the game for more than 1 month (30 days) without telling any officers or telling us on the forums.

So please let us know first. Write it in the forums or contact one of the officers in-game.

No selling in clan chat!

There is nothing worse than lots of members posting WTS lists in clan chat. It not only fills clan chat with spam, but it makes everyone in the clan more like customers and less like family. We strive to promote the spirit of giving. When you can't give, helping clan mates to farm for items they want is the next best thing.

I realize people have to make their money in game, but if you happen to have spare items or you're rich in game, please consider giving the item the member needs for free or you can always donate to the clan so we can store those items for giveaways.

We do not require members give things away for free, but if you are in the position to do so we strongly encourage it. We have a philosophy of "paying it forward" here. If someone gives you something free, pay a free item forward to another clan member later down the road (maybe even same person). Fellow clan mates and officers do notice who is being is being generous and who is being greedy and not paying things forward, so respect the honor system if you get hooked up.

If you are in strong need of money and another member agrees to pay for an item they need... please do not price gouge them!! If you really want to sell your items for the maximum possible profit, please use trade channel instead.

Help other clan members when they ask for help.

We do not require this and we realize people can be busy in game with other things, or already in other groups or maybe even AFK in game. However, if you are free and available, please help your fellow clan members if they are asking for assistance. There will be times when you need help yourself and people who you helped before will be more inclined to go out of their way to help you.

Promotions in this clan are given to those who go out of their way for the clan and its members.

To join, just follow these 2 easy steps ~  ✭✭✭

1. Ensure you have Left your old clan by ESC > Communications > Clan > Find name in online/offline List > Leave
2. Post your in-game name and mastery rank here in this thread!

Edited by SilentClockwork

12 hours ago, Timethief said:

Timethief, MR 21

Have not left my old clan, because I don't want a dojo-less awkward in between phase until someone tells me "hey it's cool if you join us"

Need room to bring 5 other friends along.

hey it's cool if you join us

sent a request so we can talk in game =)

Bmob64 MR 2

I'm new-ish to the game, but I tend to be loyal to one group/clan in any MMO game that has a similar system, so i'll be here for a long time. Plus I learn quickly so I won't be lagging behind the group for long.

IGN: VHZer0

MR: 2 (13 on PS4 before switch)

I would love to join! I am playing with some friends on PC so I won't be able to use the voice chat all the time, but I would say about 90% of the time I will be able to do so.

Hello. I would like to join. I am 20yo. Have no problems with voice communication and I am looking for smaller clan to join and find some good people to enjoy this game with. Hope this will be a good fit. 

IGN: "Lord.Mordred"

MR: 20

Aye, headset is thar. born in late '80s for whatever age that makes me the day this gets read. (seriously stopped counting "X-years-old" at least a decade ago) and haz skype and discord (largely due to the prodding of others, for other non-Clem related things).

IGN iFosterMontoya

MR as of 2017.3.9 : 10

... We do bi-weekly Clem-runs, right?

-May try dragging 2 or 3 others along at a later time

Edited by iFosterMontoya

IGN Purple_Rexbot

MR: 5

I really need a clan and I have been solo for like halvf a years now and I want to join someone I have a pretty good experience with the game

ï have skype, discord and ts so I have everything for voice chats and I play this game a lot so I would be to great help

Edited by Purple_Rexbot
posted wrong thing

ign: crimson936

mr: 4

kinda new and me was looking for a decent smaller clan to join so yeah oh yeah and i have discord skype and curse also also i do have a mic and if im able to i will help farm for stuff kinda hard since im still working on getting everything myself but if i can i will

Edited by crimson936