Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE asked for feedback on the Helios and Euphona Prime

(PSN)SentientSickness

Ill post my thoughts here to start off.

In my opinion Helios Prime either needs a bit more health or a lot more shields to compete with the other top sentinels.

As for Euphona i think its alt fire should switch modes, not just do a shotgun blast.

Edited by (PS4)SentientSickness
I mispelled something

5 minutes ago, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

and asked for our ideas/suggestion, if any, on how to change/improve them

I'm not sure where you're reading that, it's not on the page you linked.

I mean, sure, DE value feedback on all aspects of Warframe, but they haven't specifically asked for feedback on these.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

I'm not sure where you're reading that, it's not on the page you linked.

I mean, sure, DE value feedback on all aspects of Warframe, but they haven't specifically asked for feedback on these.

"These are the current stats of both items as we inch closer to launch! As we always are looking to improve the power and balance of everything in Warframe, these stats are still subject to change. "

sounds like asking for feedback to me

Just now, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

"These are the current stats of both items as we inch closer to launch! As we always are looking to improve the power and balance of everything in Warframe, these stats are still subject to change. "

sounds like asking for feedback to me

Sounds like "don't freak out if we decide to change them" to me.

2 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

I just want Helios to have something special about it. the only reason anyone uses Helios is for scanning, so unless it does something special theres no reason to use it/ farm for it

Use the simaris augment. Bring Banhees's sonar with you on a mission.

My only feedback/complaint (pardon me as it's not directly related to these items)

But Helios Prime is the second Primed sentinel to have 100% buffed stats over the regular version. So I ask. Why is (was) this not the case with Wyrm Prime? Wyrm Prime has half the base health of the regular Wyrm for no apparent reason! 

Edited by Madway7

8 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

I just want Helios to have something special about it. the only reason anyone uses Helios is for scanning, so unless it does something special theres no reason to use it/ farm for it

It's the only sentinel that can use the deconstructor (now prime).

(Which can be used for gas stealth multiplier kills since its a melee weapon)

Preliminary thoughts on the matter

Proposed solutions: 

1). More status on shotgun mode

If shotgun mode could hit 100% status with a hybrid crit/status build, it'd offset the loss of not getting anything out of the crit mods, especially because of how shotgun status works.

B). Make both modes scale better with their lacking supplementaries.

Make slug mode scale okay/moderately with status, and then make shotgun scale the same with crit. Instead of 2% status on slug and 2% crit on shotgun. maybe make shotgun 12.5-15% 2x crit, and give slug 7.5-15% status.

Just now, Kuestenjung said:

How can someone give feedback if he/she actually fail at such simple things like posting into feedback and not general discussion. I am curious.

This thread wasnt originally ment to be where people discussed it, twas more speading the word that DE wants feedback

If i could move it I would

Allow Helios Prime to use synthesis scanners and make the AI better for the deconstructor since there are sometimes abnormally long pauses between shots when it can still clearly continue attacking, this is what currently makes me immediately throw the deconstructor away since other weapons can at least be used for attacking more than one enemy reliably.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

7 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Allow Helios Prime to use synthesis scanners and make the AI better for the deconstructor since there are sometimes abnormally long pauses between shots when it can still clearly continue attacking, this is what currently makes me immediately throw the deconstructor away since other weapons can at least be used for attacking more than one enemy reliably.

Im guessing you mean scan synth targets or get synth rep from scan?

also yeah some ai tweaks would be welcome

Just now, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

Im guessing you mean scan synth targets or get synth rep from scan?

also yeah some ai tweaks would be welcome

I mean actually use the synthesis scanners since standard helios can only use the regular ones I figured it could make a nice sort of "Passive" if its ability to scan could be upgraded which would be nice because then not only could you get standing for your scans but you wouldn't need to keep buying scanners because of the widget for synthesis scanners that gives you an infinite ammount and I wouldn't need to dedicate 2 of my gear slots to scanners if I want to bring helios along.