Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE asked for feedback on the Helios and Euphona Prime

(PSN)SentientSickness

Just now, -Amaterasu- said:

I mean actually use the synthesis scanners since standard helios can only use the regular ones I figured it could make a nice sort of "Passive" if its ability to scan could be upgraded which would be nice because then not only could you get standing for your scans but you wouldn't need to keep buying scanners because of the widget for synthesis scanners that gives you an infinite ammount and I wouldn't need to dedicate 2 of my gear slots to scanners if I want to bring helios along.

Helios can use synth scanners since update 18 iic 
not to seem rude 
I only know cause thats what I do

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

Helios can use synth scanners since update 18 iic 
not to seem rude 
I only know cause thats what I do

Guess I missed that part then... now I'm annoyed that mine chooses to use regular ones over synthesis scanners thanks for that though, guess rep could still be a feature for it

Edited by -Amaterasu-

4 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I mean actually use the synthesis scanners since standard helios can only use the regular ones I figured it could make a nice sort of "Passive" if its ability to scan could be upgraded which would be nice because then not only could you get standing for your scans but you wouldn't need to keep buying scanners because of the widget for synthesis scanners that gives you an infinite ammount and I wouldn't need to dedicate 2 of my gear slots to scanners if I want to bring helios along.

Helios uses synthesis scanners, you just don't get rep from the scans.

1 minute ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Guess I missed that part then... now I'm annoyed that mine chooses to use regular ones over synthesis scanners thanks for that though, guess rep could still be a feature for it

yeah ide kinda weird but if you have normal scanners it will use them first. Ive gone to a pure synth set up at this point 

Maybe if it gave like 1/4th normal rep oer scan and worked on killed foes or something like that could be quite cool

Make the sentinels more durable and pls make for them a lot more weapons for weapon variety because the lack of options these little guys cannot be useful companions beyond the vacuuming. 

Also that new prime secondary shotgun needs a non prime variant and revisit the damage a little bit.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

Make Helios and all future prime sentinels equal to Carrier Prime in terms of survivability.

This.

Also fix Wyrm Prime's health already :sadcry:I'd even be happy with it being the same/equal to the base version, but not LESS. It feels like my poor little pet dragon explodes as soon as it hits any given toxin cloud on Eris.

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

Just a few notes:

-DE didn't specifically ask for Feedback
-The news post went up on Friday.
-The stats for Alt Fire Euphona are missing
-The final piece of text is a disclaimer of "we could hit it with the nerf hammer whenever you wish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

-The posted a page on the two ideas people are wishy washy about seems like the want opinions to me
-its very possible i missed it till now, either way there were no post

-people have figured it out

-or buff hammer

Just now, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

-The posted a page on the two ideas people are wishy washy about seems like the want opinions to me

What exactly are you referring to here? You mentioned it twice, but I'm not getting this entire "posted a page" and "two things".

3 minutes ago, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

-its very possible i missed it till now, either way there were no post

-people have figured it out

-or buff hammer

Nah, they were just showing out the items because the whole thing leaked. Also I know people datamined it, but I guess this one was written by Taylor or Danielle and they forgot it was an Alt Fire weapon :P

On the other hand it could prove a better marketing tactic. Honestly better than waiting two extra weeks.

Also you can see the time the news are posted on EST :P (Posted On 2017-02-24 05:09:00)

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)falconpwnch0234 said:

first thing for sure is that i think the status chance on the euphona prime should be at least 20%

maybe make it a slash or puncture based weapon as well??

Supposedly, the shottie mode is 30% Status Slash mode (but loses the crit)

Edited by NightmareT12

7 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Nah, they were just showing out the items because the whole thing leaked. Also I know people datamined it, but I guess this one was written by Taylor or Danielle and they forgot it was an Alt Fire weapon :P

On the other hand it could prove a better marketing tactic. Honestly better than waiting two extra weeks.

Also you can see the time the news are posted on EST :P (Posted On 2017-02-24 05:09:00)

Supposedly, the shottie mode is 30% Status Slash mode (but loses the crit)

Possibly, but either way they opened the door for us to voice so lets tell them what we think

2 hours ago, (PS4)SentientSickness said:

As for Euphona i think its alt fire should switch modes, not just do a shotgun blast.

Can't disagree strongly enough. Switching between modes is slow and clunky. I'd rather just push the secondary fire button to fire.

20 minutes ago, 18tyweslow said:

Please for the love of lotus, fix Helios' aiming/acquiring a target bug.

Tried flight speed and minus bounce mods on Deconstructor? Cuz My Helios does have a 1-2 delay, but before modding he would take what it felt like 3 days to re target other enemies. I'll take him out and see how he acts. Havent really done much with him besides scanning last few days.

Edited by Souldend78

6 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Tried flight speed and minus bounce mods on Deconstructor? Cuz My Helios does have a 1-2 delay, but before modding he would take what it felt like 3 days to re target other enemies. I'll take him out and see how he acts. Havent really done much with him besides scanning last few days.

I've tried it all, unfortunately it's still apparent. :( It seems like its completely random; sometimes its perfectly fine, some times its really bad and he only shoots every 15-30 seconds, lol. Really strange.

Just tested for 3 waves on akkad: normal variant fury, whirlwind at 120% speed and quick return maxed: 2 seconds to "reload".

Doesn't help much that because of sound/visual clutter if he isnt attacking a fairly distanced enemy (to see energy from glaives), you cannot tell if he is even attacking. I had to constantly rotate camera while taking beating....lol

Going to try w/o speed mods and see how he acts.

Edited by Souldend78