Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Excalibur Prime

ninja2169

Right, so. Excalibur Prime. I honestly feel that he should be brought back, why? well, because i feel that loyal players should be able to obtain a meme frame. All of these founders being like "ITS A PRIVILEGE, WE SUPPORTED THE GAME WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE" have no idea what they're talking about.The frame itself isn't even that good. It only has 25 more armour. It makes no difference what so ever. It isn't a game changing frame. He just looks cool. DE need to realise that if they were to re-release excalibur prime access, they would gain SO much more money that they did with the original.

2 minutes ago, ninja2169 said:

Right, so. Excalibur Prime. I honestly feel that he should be brought back, why? well, because i feel that loyal players should be able to obtain a meme frame. All of these founders being like "ITS A PRIVILEGE, WE SUPPORTED THE GAME WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE" have no idea what they're talking about.The frame itself isn't even that good. It only has 25 more armour. It makes no difference what so ever. It isn't a game changing frame. He just looks cool. DE need to realise that if they were to re-release excalibur prime access, they would gain SO much more money that they did with the original.

DUDE, NO, THEY CAN'T! 

GO TO SLEEP!

Just stop.

When will people understand? 

Is it that hard?

By the way, I want him just as much as you do. 

I doubt most people would even buy him even if he got released because he was like $100.

I would buy 10 of him tho cuz I got a bit of a hehe FAT wallet

Edited by (PS4)Heads_Cutter

4 minutes ago, ninja2169 said:

You're an idiot. Time and time again, countless founders have expressed their support for a Excal Prime re-release. It's DE that won't budge.

Anyhow, this has been discussed over and over, beaten to death. As much as I too want Excal Prime, it's not going to happen.

PS. Excal Prime wasn't a Prime Access, that didn't become a thing until Ember Prime.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

3 hours ago, ninja2169 said:

All of these founders being like "ITS A PRIVILEGE, WE SUPPORTED THE GAME WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE" have no idea what they're talking about

See, I think you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. Also, this statement right here and your following point have nothing to do with one another.

I'm sorry, but even if I'd be all in favor of a re release, if you don't know what 'ITS A PRIVILEGE, WE SUPPORTED THE GAME WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE" means, then I suggest you to do a quick research, as it's pretty simple to understand the meaning of the founders program and what it meant for Warframe when you were not there. 

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

Its time to stop

1 minute ago, (PS4)GR13V4NC3 said:

ROLF/LMAO (that's all I have to say because I know what's coming)!

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

iloldcat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

You're an idiot. Time and time again, countless founders have expressed their support for a Excal Prime re-release. It's DE that won't budge.

Anyhow, this has been discussed over and over, beaten to death. As much as I too want Excal Prime, it's not going to happen.

PS. Excal Prime wasn't a Prime Access, that didn't become a thing until Ember Prime.

5 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Not happening.

6 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

*snorts with laughter*

6 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

NO

1 minute ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I'm sorry, but even if I'd be all in favor of a re release, if you don't know what 'ITS A PRIVILEGE, WE SUPPORTED THE GAME WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE" means, then I suggest you to do a quick research, as it's pretty simple to understand the meaning of the founders program and what it meant for Warframe when you were not there. 

Ala: your game wouldn't be here if not for founders. Js.

Edited by Azlen