Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Clan for age 21+ - established dojo

ShadowQueen_X

The MoGZ of War. Age 21+.

A Clan. A Community. A family.

We are committed to building a tight knit group who have fun together, support each other, communicate, help new people and enjoy this beautiful game even more. We had a lull in recruitment and are recruiting to get numbers back up again.

What we ask

** You are age 21+ **
** You use a mic most of the time **
** You make the effort to join other Clan members in game **
** You register at  www.discord.me/mogz and get to know us better there **
** A laid back attitude with a desire to make friends and help other members **

What we offer

** A history of success in bringing people together across different games **
** Clan leaders committed to keeping the group active **
** A fully populated and decorated DOJO with trading, duelling arena, obstacle course and ALL research done **
** Mature and respectful members **
** Help for new players from experienced players **

We are aiming to get good coverage across North America and Europe timezones. People not active for a while need to be removed but can be re-added if they return.

We have an alliance for more people to join in game

Mature Online GamerZ founded July 2012 and active across PC (Warframe BF1 and Rocket League mainly on PC) and PS4 on numerous games.

Edited by ShadowQueen_X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quite interested in joining; Currently getting ready for sleep, but I will join the discord tomorrow either before/after work. (EST is my timezone). Like I said really interested in finding a laid-back guild that's willing to help each other out over prioritizing themselves.

Hello,

My brother and I are looking for an active clan to join.  While we're new to Warframe, we've both very long-time gamers.  Your clan description and requirements are very appealing, and I would love to talk to someone about joining.

Thanks for reading!

--

Axphism/Aimeri

On 3/1/2017 at 7:55 AM, Ajreil said:

I'm interested in joining. If I'm not online, the best way to contact me is by PMing me on Reddit (/u/Ajreil).

Hello, Darth here. Will PM you on Reddit -- Same name over there too.

On 3/14/2017 at 8:45 PM, Drakopuer said:

I'd like to join you guys! 24 y.o, UK based and usually on for a few hours each night!

Greetings Drak. You can join us on Discord -- as Shadow posted earlier. Please feel free to ask any question there. (Sent you clan invite as well)

On 5/7/2017 at 3:41 AM, SunbaneFl said:

Quite interested in joining; Currently getting ready for sleep, but I will join the discord tomorrow either before/after work. (EST is my timezone). Like I said really interested in finding a laid-back guild that's willing to help each other out over prioritizing themselves.

Sent you clan invite, as usual, please do drop by in our Discord should you have any questions!

17 hours ago, Aimeri said:

Hello,

My brother and I are looking for an active clan to join.  While we're new to Warframe, we've both very long-time gamers.  Your clan description and requirements are very appealing, and I would love to talk to someone about joining.

Thanks for reading!

--

Axphism/Aimeri

Greetings, I'll send you invite first, then you, or SaintSigmaX can invite your brother in, will that work?

Thanks for your time, and your interest!

C

• 2 months later...

Hi. I'd like to join your clan. I'm 35 work as a firefighter for a living and play when I can. I'm a positive person and play for fun and to relax (I don't rage). I'm new to the game, have discord and am ready contribute to a positive community.

Time zone: EST

MR: 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still recruiting, I would like to join. 

I just started the game last week and I am on most nights.  I am usually on from 9:00pm-1:00am most nights.  I am currently MR 6 and am on Jupiter progression wise now.

I am a 44 year old Firefighter that lives on the east coast.  I have been playing mmos for the better part of 10 years now.

Thanks for the consideration.