Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i have a question for players using mirage spamulor

Atsuhito

Are you having fun sometimes?

because i was starting a mission like "Yeah im gonna have fun doing my lith" and a mirage spamulor join the game,

Why are you playing that?,

i said : / wow a mirage spamulor, such creativity, "skillz" / because i don't like playing with that, and he start being a little agressive. Rip the other in the game with me, because they saw a bunch of trashtalk in the chat :v

and yes, i don't like mirage spamulor, this is just not fun to play with

Just now, GTX49 said:

look at the bright side... he gets to put effort and kill everything and you just move around chilling

"effort" , i was just sitting down somewhere ,and saying how mirage spamulor is noskill (for me, this is pure no skill) he was saying something like " i got more mr, so i got more skills" can't tell what he was saying, was fun to watch :v

To answer your first question: Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun. Otherwise, I wouldn't use it. Seriously, how can a black hole generator not be fun?

However, I play solo, so, how about you don't put us all in the same category just cause you're salty over one player. Thank you!

Only time I break out Mirage and the Simulor is high-lvl Sortie Exterminates (and some other sortie mission types) where I want stuff dead and fast. Otherwise, I have other, better, more fun frames and weapons to use.

Frankly, I have more fun with Mirage + Attica on Bow-Only missions. I got a pretty decent Riven for it, and it's like a machine gun of arrows. <3

Just now, Atsuhito said:

"effort" , i was just sitting down somewhere ,and saying how mirage spamulor is noskill (for me, this is pure no skill) he was saying something like " i got more mr, so i got more skills" can't tell what he was saying, was fun to watch :v

well just let him kill everything and you chill in the back :D 

Just now, Atsuhito said:

personally if in endless i just follow the spamulor and clap at her :P

and i do nothing to help her if she or her pet dies >:)

Just now, GTX49 said:

well just let him kill everything and you chill in the back :D 

yeah, but when i go in a mission with my javlove (javlok <3) i want to do kills with the secondary shoot , just for fun and when i see some spamulor, i know that i can't :c

Just now, Atsuhito said:

yeah, but when i go in a mission with my javlove (javlok <3) i want to do kills with the secondary shoot , just for fun and when i see some spamulor, i know that i can't :c

just choose a valkyr and keep using that rip line to annoy him

5 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

So you're entering the field with an ineffective weapon and complain that others kill too quick? And since when do we (newbies excluded) "have fun" in lvl 9 - 17 missions where anything is oneshot with a simple bullet of an assault rifle instead of rushing it through to get the prime part? Since it seems that you prefer a much slower pace which is against the majority of the players out there, i can only recommend you to play solo or with friends that share the same liking. To answer your question as to why people play simulor. They either 1. enjoy it or 2. don't want to spend ages in boring low level missions and wasting time to grind prime parts.

14 minutes ago, GTX49 said:

look at the bright side... he gets to put effort and kill everything and you just move around chilling

If a game is too much "effort" why are you playing? I play to actually interact with the game, not to watch it play itself.

If I wanted something low effort, or low interactivity to do, I would read a book. This is a game though. =\

Sometimes you want to make the most out of a fissure run. Sure it will be easy, but you throw some random stuff on and try something different. Except if a spamulor kills 99% of the things in the mission there's not much playing around there.

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

So you're entering the field with an ineffective weapon and complain that others kill too quick? And since when do we (newbies excluded) "have fun" in lvl 9 - 17 missions where anything is oneshot with a simple bullet of an assault rifle instead of rushing it through to get the prime part? Since it seems that you prefer a much slower pace which is against the majority of the players out there, i can only recommend you to play solo or with friends that share the same liking. To answer your question as to why people play simulor. They either 1. enjoy it or 2. don't want to spend ages in boring low level missions and wasting time to grind prime parts.

Javlove is a powerful weapon, don't underestimed it, a lot of ppl think the javlok is a bad weapons, but when you know how to use it, is very powerful :v

29 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

i said : / wow a mirage spamulor, such creativity, "skillz" / because i don't like playing with that, and he start being a little agressive.

Gee, I wonder why after getting verbally attacked as soon as he zoned into the mission for his choice of loadout.

32 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

i said : / wow a mirage spamulor, such creativity, "skillz" / because i don't like playing with that, and he start being a little agressive. Rip the other in the game with me, because they saw a bunch of trashtalk in the chat :v

and yes, i don't like mirage spamulor, this is just not fun to play with

So the TLDR is that you are pretty rude?  

Also, yes, I am having lots of fun.,

I play mirage and simulor but I solo a lot and yes I enjoy it. There are several builds with other frames that are amazing and not particularly difficult to play. People have always ripped on what they see as easy mode but there are a lot of easy modes in warframe.

Edited by Ecliptix

After all the hubbub about it (and after creating a Portal-inspired FF loadout), I decided to try the ol' Miragulor combo. It didn't turn out fantastically well for me -- the mission was a success, but I wasn't the big nuke monster I've seen in some other pugs. This could be because I don't even have a potato in my Synoid Simulor :clem: , or maybe I just need some practice.

Honestly, it can be annoying when a player is shredding through a mission and leaving me nothing to do. For this reason, Exterminate is likely my least-played mission type (and when I do play it, it's usually solo). But I'm pretty okay with people playing whatever they want. Warframe is a pretty free and open game. Sometimes that's to its detriment (example: "if you never need stealth to complete a mission, what's the point of stealth?"), but this build freedom does more good than harm and is meant to make as many people enjoy their play time as possible. So if a player wants to use something I'd consider low-effort, like Spamuloraginoid, all power to 'em.

And honestly, I don't see very much Noidlorage at all in the more challenging missions anyway (Sortie, even Axi Endurance runs). If I'm getting frustrated about a Spaminoidirage overkilling my mission, the same would probs be true for any loadout overkilling my mission (Wof, the old BS and EB, etc.), and I solve the problem by playing on harder nodes and missions.

Edited by SenorClipClop