Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5 + 19.11.6

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, alexeric123 said:

i puchased prime acess on valk, should i be getting banshee p

cause what it says is

No, you cannot rebuy the same level. You are able to upgrade your Prime Access level, but not repurchase the same level. You can only purchase each level of Prime Access once.

and i thought it would be like a season pass

You can only buy each level of Prime Access once per Prime Access.

You bought Valkyr, you'll have to buy it again if you want Banshee without farming.

Readd Artax Rivens their removal had no logical justification and creates another primed chamber type mod. This is the only weapon excluding melee at the moment that you can no longer receive Rivens for thus hurting the playerbase creativity and freedom. Also wasn't the point of Rivens to amp up underpowered or underused weapons? This is a step away from that initial idea.

Also Mutagen samples are not raining in the Derelicts just sayin.

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide

Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

Surprised about the amount of fixes and QoL changes, hopefully the extermination changes will circumvent the bug that has occurred every now and then with the last enemy not spawning, now there will always be a few left to top off the goal count.
And Yay, that Javlok tweak is exactly the thing many of us have been hoping for, a tiny AoE for the main projectile and larger size, thanks!
Banshee and Euphona Prime are looking great too!

But I have to remind once again, please do reconsider doing something a bit more reasonable about the HEMA costs.

9 minutes ago, Khaltzane said:

The feel when no Mutagen Sample drop increase

Why do people keep wanting merely a mutagen sample drop rate buff? Address the root of the problem, the HEMA itself, all of its insane requirements, from mutagen samples to neurodes to plastids to nano spores. None of it is acceptable given the weapons actual stats.