Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5 + 19.11.6

[DE]Megan

Waiting on fixes for Nidus Maggot explosions fx and benefit towards mutation stacks being applicable for Clients and not just Host

Need a fix for Saryn & Ash missing certain throwing spear-gun animations

Need a fix for Equinox day form missing Bow animations

Need a fix for Juggernaut's toxic clouds affecting players in the Rift.

Also, eagerly awaiting my boy, Limbo's rework! :smile:

Edited by Tendou_Souji

Almost all sugatras still bugged to the point they should be removed.

Pyrana shotgun has a mesh problem on the fins at the end of the barrel

Some cloth on say inaros default helm and equinox's dress suddenly go low poly and high poly cause the cloth to bug out
Titania's metal wings have a floppy thing going on that look like it keeps bending all over(if thats intended it looks kinda odd considering they are metal pieces)

The Aklato uses the old sounds still
The Dual skan has no skins despite being resized skanas
Enemies dont flee on the new exterminate changes

Dont see where the keep prime body thing is when it comes to using immortal skins like say on vauban prime. also where is this for weapons?

mk 1 paris uses old model?

Kunai and mk 1 kunai pouches all oddly placed

Ivara's recent helmet has untintable dirty parts on her transparent cloth things.

but for real on the sugatras those are worthless to buy now when the crush into themselves(the biggest offender bieng the boloket whom was broken day 1)

37 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Not Just a chorus i got the whole OPERA

I got a 75% discount and was about to buy plat, when I saw this. It convinced me to just keep playing and trading things instead of spending my money xD

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5

• More enemies will now spawn in addition to the required kills needed to complete the mission. Once you have met your mission’s objective, the remaining enemies will have their morales broken and will flee! You are free to extract any time after you've finished the required enemy count.
  • The required kill-count for densely overpopulated Exterminate missions has been slightly reduced, but is still high in relation to the number of enemies.
  • Fixed the bombs in stage 3 of Law of Retribution charging at a slower rate than intended.

Unmentioned change: alarms no longer need to be activated for Eximus enemies to appear.  Yay for stealth XP farming!

Also Megan, the problem with LoR now (as of the previous hotfix deployment) is that the bomb charges twice as fast as it used to in stage 1, and it requires 1250 energy to fully charge.  The fast-charging bomb in stage 3 was restored to its original speed in the same hotfix, but it wasn't as much of an issue because it only requires 500 energy to charge.

3 hours ago, alexeric123 said:

i puchased prime acess on valk, should i be getting banshee p

cause what it says is

No, you cannot rebuy the same level. You are able to upgrade your Prime Access level, but not repurchase the same level. You can only purchase each level of Prime Access once.

and i thought it would be like a season pass

Nope, it's not a season pass. It's just the one level you bought.

1 hour ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Waiting on fixes for Nidus Maggot explosions fx and benefit towards mutation stacks being applicable for Clients and not just Host

Need a fix for Saryn & Ash missing certain throwing spear-gun animations

Need a fix for Equinox day form missing Bow animations

Need a fix for Juggernaut's toxic clouds affecting players in the Rift.

Also, eagerly awaiting my boy, Limbo's rework! :smile:

Still need them to fix getting stuck in the revive animation.

Also a fix for cameras seeing through walls sometimes.

The objective markers (like the ones in spy missions) are nice and all and im pretty sure it is very useful for rushers, or Grineer labours, but having the option to disable them would be nice.

It could be me and my minimalism, but the markers are obstructing my view in a very, distracting manner and anoyance. Would be nice to be able to select wich HUD item to be disabled or not, but atleast the markers sould be an option to be choosen to be on or off (unless that said option is already there and i am simply overly stupid).

Edited by Cebius
fixed a word, darn you aphasia

Possible Bug ?

After completeing Extermination Mission and the Lotus said the objective is complete you have broken there Ranks. They do not flee from me as it says they will. At first they do and then they all keep attacking me. Not sure if this is working as intended or not.

You fixed Javlok...
Thank you...

From the bottom of my rotten dry heart.

I don't see it listed anywhere but there was this bug when throwing Javlok, at some point in 19.10 the throw stoped doing aoe per target, and was only causing aoe on its "last hit".
As in, at some point after it got introduced, if thown through 3 mobs. Then it did only damage each once on punch through, and triggering the aoe only when hitting the walls/ground. Now it is doing aoe on all "punch through"s again (as when it got first introduced). Which is great to compensate that multishot mods have no effect on its throw.

5 hours ago, alexeric123 said:

i puchased prime acess on valk, should i be getting banshee p

cause what it says is

No, you cannot rebuy the same level. You are able to upgrade your Prime Access level, but not repurchase the same level. You can only purchase each level of Prime Access once.

and i thought it would be like a season pass

no it's not like a season pass. Buying Valk won't give you Banshee or any other prime access in the future you'll have to rebuy it.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Javlok's projectile collision size has been increased, making it easier to land hits while also dealing 50 Heat AoE damage in a 1.6m radius.

THANKS!!!! But to make logic right can it scale with Terminal velocity? The primary fire mode i mean.

Fix primed regen, it hasn't been working for me now for 2 weeks.  Sentinel dies, it's dead.  OR when it DOES revive it's 1 and only time apparently(even though it's at like R8 or 9), it does NOT revive invulnerable for the time it should, it's instantly killed again every time.  Fix it.

Edit: same goes for normal Regen.  It's either instantly dead with no revive, or revives without it's 6 seconds of invulnerability.

Edited by Alanthier

6 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Why would that be a bug? Are you saying only Helios is allowed to use the only sentinel melee weapon?

Considering the Deconstructor is exclusive to the Helios by its very function; throwing parts of the sentinel at the enemy to harm them, yes it is a bug that other sentinels, which do not have parts of themselves to throw at the enemy, are using that sentinel weapon. Its always been intended to be exclusive to Helios since its release.

39 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Considering the Deconstructor is exclusive to the Helios by its very function; throwing parts of the sentinel at the enemy to harm them, yes it is a bug that other sentinels, which do not have parts of themselves to throw at the enemy, are using that sentinel weapon. Its always been intended to be exclusive to Helios since its release.

I've used it on other ones and it seemed to work fine.

I see no reason in removing something that worked, even not as intended.