Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5 + 19.11.6

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I've used it on other ones and it seemed to work fine.

I see no reason in removing something that worked, even not as intended.

It was not intended.

Imagine if you found a way to get your lato to shoot rockets, it would be beneficial and pretty neat, but it's not how it was intended to perform by design.

Alternatively, if something was not working as intended and it created a negative result would you still see no reason for it's removal?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Equinox changing forms when Focus is activated.

There is a similar problem to this for Loki, it disables his invisibility prematurely! On high level missions it leads to one hit K.O

I haven't tested this with other focus schools but it happens when I use Zenurik.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed deactivated underground Turrets in the Grineer Fortress being affected by abilities (Nyx’ Mind Control, etc) a

Melee Auto Targeting in your game options causes you to attack these turrets when they are below ground, some people don't see this as a problem but if there are enemies standing nearby you'd want to attack the mobs ... not a undeployed turret.

Thanks for all the other fixes!

Edited by main_antagonist

9 hours ago, Fylas said:

love the mirage indicator, btw, the skill description says mirage is harder to see in shadows with the skill, but even on maxed out eclipse, on mars enemies will notice her at 12meters with and without the buff :< 

It has nothing to do with detection range, it just means enemies are more likely to miss her when they shoot at her.

9 hours ago, Maziani said:

Please reverse Hema cost decision. Initial cost is excessive. Cost scaling is unreasonable. ROI is insufficient. As someone who farmed the samples, I would be perfectly OK with no refund to previous purchasers to avoid excessive costs to new players. Think of the children. 

i hope they keep it as is to teach people that sometimes you have to farm a lot for a weapon in a game about farming supplies. Not every weapon should be cheap to make and not every weapon should be great like everyone wants.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Javlok's projectile collision size has been increased, making it easier to land hits while also dealing 50 Heat AoE damage in a 1.6m radius.

Thanks for listening to our feedback, the change is very welcome :)

21 minutes ago, Diponegoro said:

anyone know what changed on oberon 4th skill?
"Improved the performance of Oberon’s Reckoning ability."
i check there no change on the stat

Probably means performance in the graphics-taxing optimization -sense and not in the ingame stats-sense.

Removed Crimson Dervish & Sure Footed from Kuva heavy Gunner drop tables (still available in many other places for plat)

in many other places for plat  ? like trade market or maroo bizzare ? now my chances to get crimson reached zero

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Objective/Extraction markers now appear in-world
  • Markers snap directly to the center of doors and from point to point which helps guide your eyes to the next point more gradually
  • Markers now stack when multiple of the same type are in given direction
  • Important waypoints will have FXs to indicate a call to your attention

14 hours ago, Sirezeghta said:

I can still not update my warframe launcher for some reason. Constantly saying: 'Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers'. Someone else has this problem aswell?? Restarting the launcher and pc won't help, tried it alot. And this problem is both for my pc and laptop.

Did you manage to find a fix for the issue? I am facing the same problem as well. Internet is working fine but only Warframe is unable to update. 

Seeing this screen over and over again. Verified cache and Ran as admin. Still no luck.