Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5 + 19.11.6

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Maizaeku said:

I'm not sure if this goes here or not, so please tell me if it doesn't, but I have a request for a hotfix / update.
With the addition of banshee prime, valkyr has been vaulted. And yet Perrin Sequence still is requesting Valkyr Prime neuroptics as their next title payment.
A payment that we can no longer obtain.

Valkyr Prime has not been vaulted. All that occurred was that you now can't buy her for real money, if you want her parts you have to farm them from the relics.

On 2/28/2017 at 2:44 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Markers snap directly to the center of doors and from point to point which helps guide your eyes to the next point more gradually
  • Markers now stack when multiple of the same type are in given direction
  • Important waypoints will have FXs to indicate a call to your attention

Still a few bugs to work out, while on an exterminate mission I finished the number of kills and the extraction icon didn't appear, so out of habit I switched from overlay to mini-map and back. The extraction waypoint appeared while in the mini-map mode then disappeared once I switched back to overlay.

hxtsDs3.jpg

zlew305.jpg

• More enemies will now spawn in addition to the required kills needed to complete the mission. Once you have met your mission’s objective, the remaining enemies will have their morales broken and will flee! You are free to extract any time after you've finished the required enemy count

Hurray! no more problems like this:

mfKaslI.jpg

NurSPI1.jpg

Removed Crimson Dervish & Sure Footed from Kuva heavy Gunner drop tables (still available in many other places for plat)

12 hours ago, BattleFog said:

in many other places for plat  ? like trade market or maroo bizzare ? now my chances to get crimson reached zero

"Removed Crimson Dervish & Sure Footed from Kuva heavy Gunner drop tables (still available in many other places)"

Please don't modify the contents of a quote to support your own agenda.

7 minutes ago, Maziani said:

"Removed Crimson Dervish & Sure Footed from Kuva heavy Gunner drop tables (still available in many other places)"

Please don't modify the contents of a quote to support your own agenda.

Interestingly-- this is not actually what I wrote-- the first line has been added to my original post. It also happens to be an accurate representation of the original quote that was misquoted/modified-- so that's a plus... but interesting that this text is in my message and there is no indication of who edited it or why.

Edit: If I was going to quote the original text, I would have done it this way:

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:44 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Crimson Dervish & Sure Footed from Kuva heavy Gunner drop tables (still available in many other places)
Edited by Maziani
Added actual quoted text, linked to original quote

On 2/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee Prime: Hotfix 19.11.5

Fixes:

• Fixed double listing for Attack Drones in the Codex.

That wasn't a double listing. One is an Attack Drone (Deployed from Fusion MOAS) and the other one was Attack Drone (Archwing Enemy).  

You deleted the codex entry for the Attack Drone that deploys from Fusion MOAs. An unforced error we Tenno do not easily forgive! :nerd:

22 hours ago, Duduminador said:

You fixed Javlok...
Thank you...

From the bottom of my rotten dry heart.

I don't see it listed anywhere but there was this bug when throwing Javlok, at some point in 19.10 the throw stoped doing aoe per target, and was only causing aoe on its "last hit".
As in, at some point after it got introduced, if thown through 3 mobs. Then it did only damage each once on punch through, and triggering the aoe only when hitting the walls/ground. Now it is doing aoe on all "punch through"s again (as when it got first introduced). Which is great to compensate that multishot mods have no effect on its throw.

Sadly, the issue about the throw NOT doing aoe per hit still persists, it's just hard to measure it (do not confuse with the primary fire).

Throwing Javlok still causes it to NOT DO aoe damage on each mob it goes through (it delivers damage on punch through without aoe), the area explosion happens only on the last hit (when it finds the ground or a wall). Which is a bummer because the reason that made me stop using it was this bug, which contrary to my previows post, is still happening.

Considering that Javlok's secondary fire does not benefit from multishot mods, several aoes could even it out, not just that, but make the throw worth it.

Edited by Duduminador

12 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

The hema's mutagen sample cost still hasn't been corrected.

I hate to be a damper on things, but Hema's cost will most likely never be "fixed". Think about the clans that have the research done, they spent hours or days collecting the mutagen samples required. If DE were to fix the cost, the clans that have completed the research would've wasted so much time and then have their dedication shattered all in front of them. IMO the cost isn't that bad considering that Warframe was meant to be a grinding game and not a whine till you get what you want and wasted all the people who again researched it or bought it due to high amounts of mutagen samples that were out of their reach. I rest my case, Obama out

.Wg0Vd_s-200x150.gif

15 hours ago, voltaGE92 said:

Did you manage to find a fix for the issue? I am facing the same problem as well. Internet is working fine but only Warframe is unable to update. 

Seeing this screen over and over again. Verified cache and Ran as admin. Still no luck.

Have you guys ever tried turing off all of your firewalls?

4 hours ago, harbingerofdawn said:

I hate to be a damper on things, but Hema's cost will most likely never be "fixed". Think about the clans that have the research done, they spent hours or days collecting the mutagen samples required. If DE were to fix the cost, the clans that have completed the research would've wasted so much time and then have their dedication shattered all in front of them. IMO the cost isn't that bad considering that Warframe was meant to be a grinding game and not a whine till you get what you want and wasted all the people who again researched it or bought it due to high amounts of mutagen samples that were out of their reach. I rest my case, Obama out

.Wg0Vd_s-200x150.gif

"DE do nothing about Hema not to get anger from the people those who finished the research" is similar to someone being deep in debt and avoiding  payment of that. 

5 hours ago, harbingerofdawn said:

.Wg0Vd_s-200x150.gif

Think of all the people who spent a lot of kuva and/or plat getting their perfect soma/tonkor/spamulor riven. If DE were to nerf riven stats based on weapon usage, the players who got those rivens would have wasted all that kuva or plat and have their dedication shattered in front of them... oh wait, they've already done that. This particular excuse that DE trotted out was very, very thin indeed - and when those clans who had grinded out the enormous cost said "no, we hate this crap, turn it down, there's no 'honour' here" (see: the hema cost megathread), all DE could do was mumble incoherently.

EDIT: or the players who forma'd Ash for a Bladestorm build, only to see it get nerfed to almost complete uselessness.

Edited by DoomFruit

On 3/1/2017 at 6:44 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• More enemies will now spawn in addition to the required kills needed to complete the mission. Once you have met your mission’s objective, the remaining enemies will have their morales broken and will flee! You are free to extract any time after you've finished the required enemy count.

No, they are still coming at us shooting. Plus we are the ones fleeing... to extraction. lol

I'm just here to say that the change to the waypoints/markers was probably the best thing that has ever happened to Warframe, right up there with the Second Dream, the Vacuum precept, Parkour 2.0, Melee 2.0, and Clem.

Thank you once again, DE.

11 hours ago, harbingerofdawn said:

.Wg0Vd_s-200x150.gif

As a member of one of those clans that did the grinding for the research-- I'm asking that it be changed for future Tenno's and clans.

Also, please consider being as respectful as those who are requesting the cost be changed, or some other action be taken to mitigate the grind and rebalance the cost for those guilds that do not have maximum active population for their clan category.

5 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Think of all the people who spent a lot of kuva and/or plat getting their perfect soma/tonkor/spamulor riven. If DE were to nerf riven stats based on weapon usage, the players who got those rivens would have wasted all that kuva or plat and have their dedication shattered in front of them... oh wait, they've already done that. This particular excuse that DE trotted out was very, very thin indeed - and when those clans who had grinded out the enormous cost said "no, we hate this crap, turn it down, there's no 'honour' here" (see: the hema cost megathread), all DE could do was mumble incoherently.

EDIT: or the players who forma'd Ash for a Bladestorm build, only to see it get nerfed to almost complete uselessness.

^^ This

Every decision is reversible. And if DE feels especially bad about the need to reverse, they can compensate people in some way that feels fair.

Personally, I don't need compensation. I just want to see an improvement for those players who are not 3+ year veterans who could easily farm (or who had already farmed) the mutagen samples and made quick work of the research.

2 Months to research the Hema is excessive in my opinion.

Others are entitled to their opinion, but until DE makes it a violation of some policy to voice my opinion, I will continue to do so patiently and respectfully, until they see reason.

On 01/03/2017 at 0:44 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• Various visual tweaks to Banshee’s Sound Quake to address feedback.

As you are releasing Banshee Prime, why not make her stealth a bit more viable by making her Sonar do what the word "sonar" says, and make her able to see enemy silhouettes through walls? That's what I need for Banshee to be perfect :)

I hope you will read this!