Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everlasting Snow Recruiting | Any Rank | Full Researched Dojo & Huge Alliance [CLOSED]

Samuel_sfx

yz0qPtR.png

mphUdfL.jpg

G07hpXM.jpg

MyygcH1.jpg

P2fb9iJ.jpg

t1jNQMR.jpg

beywPUd.jpg

Everlasting Snow now recruiting player at any rank. Have a fully built dojo and fully researched labs. Currently Ghost clan with 9 members and I am still conducting poll for Tier Upgrade Shadow Clan which will considering so many things (included but not limited to 'Clan Events' & Member activity). I myself the warlord of the clan active everyday at certain hours (around 00:00 AM GMT+3 in Europe Server). But you can always reach me from our alliance discord.

Requirement is very EASY and SIMPLE. You can stay if you PLAY. So we have inactivity limit of 30 Days (not too long, not too short) More than that will be expelled from the clan . This is IMPORTANT to maintain a fresh slot in our small clan, Any Mastery Rank can join. No trading tax also. We have all the room built so everybody can have maximum fun in the dojo.

FYI that we are in Planetary Alliance of the Apes with 70+ Clans inside so you DO NOT have to worry that a small Ghost clan might not get you players to play with.

We have our own Discord Alliance as well.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Samuel_sfx

j0.

Im a player that has until now mainly solo'd most of the map and im looking for ways to get more from the game. UK tz, ts/discord (can install vent if needed). 

I main Saryn Prime or Equinox, but my mod collection needs some adding to so I can get more out of them. In-game-name is Sajaki. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Blind-Yet-Sees said:

Do you still have any slots open? If you do, I'd be interested in joining. Currently at MR6; relatively new to this game.

My in game name is Blind-Yet-Sees. Appreciate it.

Currently no, but since we have a 30 days inactivity policy, we might have to relieve one slot due to inactivity.