Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I'm ready to join a clan :D

mosaickle

That's not true, what is true is that I feel like I should've joined a clan ages ago and still haven't.

I dunno if this is the right place to go to or not since I'm so new to the whole clan system, but all I know is that you get a ton of benefits like you can access free resources right off the bat, you get a ton of people who can help you farm for whatever, you get access to better helpful players in the community and you get a sense of belonging in the community.

I dunno how recruitment works but let's just say I'm happy to join any clan and be 'loyal' to that clan as long as there are good resources (I think you call it 'research'?), I know you can uhh, take what you can and dash out without contributing anything, but I'm willing to help the clan in whatever way possible, it's just that I'll need to be told what to do since I'm so new to the whole clan thing..

I'll be on Warframe from in around half an hour or so and for maybe up to 4~5 hours so if anyone wanna talk to me in game that'll be easier :P

Dunno if this means anything but my current roster of Warframes I can play are Trinity (Prime) [my go-to Warframe in non-solo games since she shines in team games or, just not solo games even though I still love her enough to play her solo], Frost (since he's bread and butter defensive), Loki (since he's bread and butter offensive assassin/spy/sabotage Warframe) and occasionally Valkyr (just got her so I won't be playing her in 'team' games since I'd rather level her up myself so I can be more useful when she is leveled more)

Hiya Atylia,

I've sent you an invite to the FLOW clan. I noticed you posted this request for a clan 8 hours ago. I'm the lucky first responder!

Flow Clan is one of the oldest clans in Warframe, We formed in May or 2013. Our current leadership is composed of the same individuals that were there from the start. We have many in the clan who are Founders such as myself, but we also have many other players of different skill levels and experience from places all over the world.

Our clan is a Mountain Clan, that means we have a cap of 300 people. This is a good sized clan because it allows for just enough people for you to always have someone to talk to and run missions with; but not too big that people become lost in a sea of faceless numbers.

You will find that we have a close friendly atmosphere of people who sincerely want you to succeed, so that you find a home with us and can be a stronger compliment to the overall Clan community.

We use Discord and Teamspeak for both voice and outside game texts, additionally we have a highly utilized steam group where we post Private Clan Events, and news and announcements. All of our Dojo research is complete and the dojo itself is masterfully designed by an actual architect and beautifully decorated to perfection.

I created Flow, and I truly appreciate the candor in your message. That is why I am extended my invitation to you to go with the FLOW...and embrace the greatness that is within you. 

2urpn41.jpg

Edited by 2ply

6 hours ago, 2ply said:

I've sent you an invite to the FLOW clan.

Not too sure how to see this in game but I should figure it out yeah, if I do find out how I've probably joined by the time you see this message, at least within the next hour of me posting this :P

But yeah thanks a ton, I'll do my best to contribute, but I won't know how or what unless I'm told :P