The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Bosses [Lephantis and Tyl Regor]

QQriQ

Hi guys, i was doing the quest to assassinate Tyl Regor on Uranos and when i reached the "arena" when i was going to face in he just didnt showed up, i saw hes entry cutscene and heard him taunting me, but he wasnt there... Have this ever happened to you guys? If soo how do you guys maneged to solve the problem?

Hello

I would like to rapport bug on Tyl Regor the final boss of the Uranus system.

Every single time when the first cinematic appear on the screen, just right when you enter to the assassination room the Tyl Regor disappear from map and there is no way to kill him. Even if you join to other players game it still the same. Problem rapport few other players. Also it's doesn't matter if you go public, solo or just friends - it's happened every time. Already try to reset game and computer and nothing. (I did that mission something like 10 times already - bug every time)

Please fix it because at this moment there is no way to get any Equinox parts :sadcry:

Kind Regards

Teno - PicioCh

Edited by PicioCh

He apparently just despawns when teleporting. I'm unable to record this due to potato computer but I'll give a detailed run down of what happens. This bug has also been mentioned on Reddit (see end of post).

So. I spawn in the mission. Everything is normal until I reach the boss room. Boss fight is triggered, still normal. I watch the intro cutscene, nothing different. Then Tyl Regor does his manic teleport animation (when he has the small invisibility + invincibility period and generally tries to melee you from behind) and he just despawns. He's nowhere in the room or the vicinity of it as I got Enemy Radar on and it won't pick him up. Assassination marker is also non existent. I've tried staying for some minutes but nothing changes. I still get the usual taunts and the battle music is still going. No way to exit the room or trigger the next phase of the battle. The mission seems impossible to complete.

Edit: Ember's WOF still kills him and makes you go through the boss fight. I suppose certain other abilities do the same. He is still invisible and not on the map.

Edited by AzoreanEve

Also have this problem, he won't appear with a group, but in solo only 1 head appears. From the looks of it, it seems he's stuck in the way, there's something sticking out of the wall that shoots the green stuff the heads are supposed to shoot. There's 3 on groups, and 2 solo, so I'm pretty sure that's a piece of the head. If this helps too, for the devs, his name tags still appears AND I can attack an invisible head but does 0 damage(can still walk through it).

Everything said by jeremiahp15 is correct and experienced personally by me as well. I only add that you can see a flickering health bar outside the area that is grey and invincible. If need be I can also add a video to show the problem.

Happening to me too. Enter the arena his entry animations play and then he appears for about half a second and disappears. We tried waiting for him to finish his dialogue to enter the room but that didn't work either.

PC specs (just in case its driver/OS specific bug):

AMD A8-5600k, 8GB DDR3 RAM, AMD XFX R7 360, Windows 10 64bit.