The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Bosses [Lephantis and Tyl Regor]

QQriQ

Tyl Regor became bugged after the recent hotfix of Prime Banshee. He seems to spend all 3 stages of the battle invisible (but present, damageable and, thus, defeatable, through AoE frames's abilitiies and weps), rarely reapearing in one of the stages (generaly, for me, 2nd). Don't know if this has been reported, nor even sure this is the right place. (sorry if I made any mistake, just meant to enlighten about the bug - that at least i'm having).

So... yeah, thanks for reading this. \o/

I cannot complete lephantis.

Each time I get in the locked room the cinematic plays then nothing.

if I turn I can see flickering labels for the ancient healer and corpus heads. If I fire tonkor at the labels and above I get explosion and lots of zeros.

I don't get attacked or anything, really pissing me of as I want Nekros.

Have tried different frames and lowering my graphics but no change tried restarting but nothing, each time I have to abort.

During some raids, my friends and I were trying to fight some the bosses, and for some reason some weren't spawning or the boss was stuck in the walls. For example when we did the laphantis fight, we could see some of its parts coming through the wall very slightly. And apparently for my friend @woopwoopshoopdawoop

was fighting tyl regor and 3 times he didn't spawn

Edited by CJ821

I have tried many times to do this assassination mission, i thought it was my different setups on my frames but it didnt work, then i thought it was because i was doing it solo but the same thing..

His intro scene starts but right after its over he despawns a second later,

it prevents people from starting the second dream quest, (its all i want to do .-.) but no one can because he just goes *poof*. 

I think this bug is quite serious cuz it really stops me to complete mission. The first time I met Lephantis, everything is good, and we had a good time UNTIL the phase 2. I knocked two of his head of but the last one keep invincible, so I quit. Later on I tried again and I couldn't get into phase 1. He just stay underground and never went out. Now I can only see the gray health bar, blinking and flashing all over the place meanwhile he is still underground. If someone knows whats going on plz help me asap because I couldn't do the following up main missions without complete this one, ty.

当前显示Lephantis bug.PNG

What people believe is going on is incorrect. He is not despawning, he is in fact invisible. Warframe powers such as world on fire will show that. Normal attacks will NOT do anything. Melee will sound like it's hitting him, but it does no damage. CC will not work on him, there is now way to pop him out of the prema-cloak FIX THIS NOW!

28 minutes ago, Hargid said:

Tyl Regor became bugged after the recent hotfix of Prime Banshee. He seems to spend all 3 stages of the battle invisible (but present, damageable and, thus, defeatable, through AoE frames's abilitiies and weps), rarely reapearing in one of the stages (generaly, for me, 2nd). Don't know if this has been reported, nor even sure this is the right place. (sorry if I made any mistake, just meant to enlighten about the bug - that at least i'm having).

So... yeah, thanks for reading this. \o/

Have you beaten Tyl Regor in this state to know it works like that? It will be extremely helpful for those who need to do that urgently for the junction

Hello. My squadmates and I were ready to battle Lephantis, however the first head refused to spawn. My fellow tenno roamed the arena to see what was happening. I eventually pointed out the immune health bar of a head but no sprite active. We left then returned only to have it happen again.

I just ran and confirmed that both Lephantis and Tyl Regor are definitely bugged hard right now on PC.

Thank you guys for reporting this.  

It took forever, but me and my squad were able to kill Tyl Regor using AoE abilities.  No luck on Lephantis (not even on his first stage with the 3 heads).

Escalating this to the best of my ability!

Okay so here's what is going on with tyl regor. He kinda goes invis. Meaning that his model drops or is bounced into a wall/floor. It seems that he does take damage. Yet if you are able to clip your cam to here is model is there is no health/shield bar. The model will not show up on the either scanner, nor will the trap work (Not surprising there). Tried all cc powers, none will work. Best had all glass cannon embers doing WoF, with full stack of Team Energy fill. The strategy was, 1 used WoF till a quarter of energy left, then another activates WoF then the 1st one stops, repeat till the 4th activates, then everyone drops team energy fill, repeat. Did this till out of team fill. and didn't get him to progress to another stage. The Invis Tyl will always run away. will not stick to anyone let alone target someone. Also to add we did this not knowing the doors were able to open. So if the boss starts and you are able to open doors, leave. Tyl is beatable with just frame powers. Use AoE to make your life easier. Full team of Glass cannon Ember heavy power damage, -duration. is really good, when you know the doors are locked.

Edited by PsychTek