The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Bosses [Lephantis and Tyl Regor]

QQriQ

I have experienced the same problem today : First mission Tyl Regor never showed up, Second try first phase went well, but after first water filling he didn't came back.

My guess is Tyl Regor disappearance may be related to the fact that the room have infinite spawn of scuba Grineer in the water, and killing all enemies in the room is required for changing phase of encounter.

I just had the same problem, we tried doing the mission 3 times and even let the cutscene play through full and killed most of the infested surrounding the arena, the best we got was at one time when one of the heads popped up for a split second then went back under and then nothing after that.

Derelict boss Lephantis will start cutscene normally, but will never pop up heads on stage 1. Will display invisible hitbox that can be targeted normally, but will not attack or display weak points. In order to clear stage 1 had to use repeated AoE damage. This was recreated twice just by entering boss room.

Same problem for me, tried the mission two times (1x solo and 1x with 2 mates) the heads did not came up from undergound.
The first time i could see the heads warping around below while looking through my scanner.
The second time they where frozen below...

Edited by LocoPadre

I also cannot see Lephantis. 

I tried to do the mission twice, first time (solo) I was able to see him two times until he disappeared into the floor (you could only see the name-text) and second time (together with a crewmate) we did not see him at all, all we could see was text flickering on the floor, as if it was teleporting several times per second under the roof. And both times, the green toxic cloud was visible. 

I hope you could fix this soon :) 

14 hours ago, Adros said:

Have you beaten Tyl Regor in this state to know it works like that? It will be extremely helpful for those who need to do that urgently for the junction

Hi, there. I did. Ember + Ignis (with range extend) grouping with Trinity + NonStopSpammingSkillEverywhere (to make him glow with pulses).

It's a way, but i'm still missing the last piece of Equinox (sad thing is, I was farming from the night before and that was the last piece).

Recently, after trying tierlessly to fight Lephantis, in both the first phase and the second phase, i have came across bugs recently. Firstly, after initiating the fight's first stage, after its heads go back under the floor during the opening cinematic, lephantis' heads will simply disappear, becoming invisible, but still counting as being there. Their heads will all be across the arena, invisible, with each head's name and health bar being around the stage. They do not attack like this, and therefore, are unbeatable, and force me to restart. The other bug i have come across is only ever encountered if the before mentioned bug does not happen. After proceeding to defeat each head in stage one, i move onto stage two. Here, i quickly defeat the aincient infested and infested grineer heads, but then, always, the corpus infested head will not ever open its mouth. This, therefore, makes defeating lephantis impossible at this stage. 

Is anyone able to explain what is happening here, or able to help me out?

Edited by Versedre
misssing tag

After the cinematic the boss disappears. With trinity use the ability 2 and teleports around the room making it impossible to hit. Please fix it soon.

despues de la cinematica el boss desaparece. con trinity use la habiliadad 2 y se teletransporta por toda la sala haciendole imposible de golpear. por favor arreglelo pronto.

perdonen mi ingles xD no lo hablo fluido.:facepalm:

Thread bump.

Cannot complete this mission at all, tried 4 separate times and the boss in the 1st phase is stuck in the ground. However it's invulnerability bar jumps all over the place. screen shots below:

http://i.imgur.com/ZeDbmuJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xxUyY2v.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kHHgsLN.jpg

Also side note, Nidas Health Garden has a graphical bug, not sure if related in this mission:

http://i.imgur.com/bLVz4QN.jpg

Edited by TAHU777