The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Bosses [Lephantis and Tyl Regor]

QQriQ

Confirmed the fact that you can beat Tyl Regor. It appears he doesn't de-cloak after the animation meaning you can still hit him with AOE and weapons. Best idea is to use an ember(preferably prime) to spot him using damage numbers then spam him with heavy weapons. Hope this helps people stuck on neptune :)

Tyl Regor. He is 100% invisible and impossible to damage in the boss fight at Titania, Uranus as of Hotfix 19.11.6. You can't even scan him. However, there is ONE way to deal damage, and this method will require an Ember (or Ember Prime, if you fancy). It is as simple as running around the boss room with World on Fire active, keeping your energy up, and having patience. If you don't have Ember, then try to team up with someone who does have Ember and go at it. If you still don't have Ember, but aren't social enough to even touch Recruiting Chat, then you are basically screwed. Have Fun!:satisfied:

EDIT: I just killed Tyl Regor with this method as I'm editing this post, so it does work.

Edited by FuzzyRedHamster
Update to Method

finally beat tyl ragor starting second dream :D

you will need AOE weapons like i used duel heat swords catches him on fire 

basically any area of effect attacks will hurt him and cause the fight to progress

ember is most effective with this fight, good luck tenno!

Same issue, Made it to Eris junction, completed everything, made my key for Lephantis, EVERY time I get there, I get the short cutscene of his head popping out of the floor, the room locks and... nothing... he just won't ever spawn

22 minutes ago, TheFreedomHawk said:

Lephantis is still broken... just did the mission several times to get the last nekros part and he doesn't show up. Now to try Regor to see if he is broken as well.

Yep, he is broken too. Can we please get this fixed sometime soon?

I also got this bug on Lephantis. Some details if it helps since I tried a couple times:

• Sometimes he does not spawn at all
  • Sometimes only one head spawns and it does drop loot, but killing it does not trigger another phase or the doors to open
  • Mobs in the room are invisible and untargetable, but still killable (the name and health bar will also flash in and out of existence)
  • Despite not actually being there, attack these mobs did trigger my Naramon passive of invisibility on crit (even ones that took 0 damage)
  • Shooting these mobs with the Cernos Prime caused the energy trail from the arrows to extend wildly towards the ceiling or floor and remain visible and static for approximately 10 seconds
  • Regular mobs will continue to spawn outside the room (and if you are close to the door, can still damage you) (these mobs are also targetable and killable)
  • Ammo and Orbs will drop sometimes, even if you are not attacking or using abilities
  • Poison gas clouds will appear sometimes (it can damage you)
  • Once trapped in the Lephantis room, there are only a few ways I know of to end it: abandon mission, fail mission (by dying enough), or wait for a timer to appear that will kick you
  • Abandoning the mission did refund my key
  • Forcing a host migration causes the mission to end (which also refunds the key)

I hope this gets fixed soon as I want to unlock Eris.

I also have the same problem, times when it is fixed. When I came back to the game after a long time,
 I noticed that it did not change much and I only thank "why did I start again with this game?".
 Let's see if it is solved in 1-2 days otherwise I say again bye bye Warframe.
Edited by EvilLeni

I just kill`d Tyl Regor.. Started the boss fight as normal, he teleported away and didnt come back. But I was useing Ember, and I turn`d on world of fire, and there he was. I coudnt see him but you coud see where he was since he took dmg. Then he teleported to second floor and the right door. just went to that dor and he got hit by the aoe. then he crack`d the roof and teleported to the left side. 
Just run around with world of fire on, and you will find him
Pm me ingame if you need help. 
Fantazy88