The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Splitscreen

(PSN)VictoryGuy1

Wait, so.. how exactly would that work? Would one account have to run two Warframes for one mission? If so, this may cause server issues or ruin matchmaking. I'd only appreciate this idea of spilt-screen if it were solo only.

And even so, it wouldn't make since lore-wise, considering that [spoilers]

Spoiler

an Operator has never been seen controlling more than one Warframe at once. But that's just me.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Wait, so.. how exactly would that work? Would one account have to run two Warframes for one mission? If so, this may cause server issues or ruin matchmaking. I'd only appreciate this idea of spilt-screen if it were solo only.

And even so, it wouldn't make since lore-wise, considering that [spoilers]

Reveal hidden contents

an Operator has never been seen controlling more than one Warframe at once. But that's just me.

He means two players. One for top of screen, one for bottom.

I'm not convinced that the current gen of consoles could render two locations simultaneously.  Maybe the Project Scorpio if it's running the Octa-core Ryzen processors and appropriate RAM but even then, it's a lot of development for such fringe use cases.

I can't imagine this happening I'm afraid...

On 3/4/2017 at 5:55 PM, (Xbox One)RaianStar said:

I'm not convinced that the current gen of consoles could render two locations simultaneously.  Maybe the Project Scorpio if it's running the Octa-core Ryzen processors and appropriate RAM but even then, it's a lot of development for such fringe use cases.

I can't imagine this happening I'm afraid...

It's been done on Xbox with WAY better visualized games than Warframe. Forza Motorsport is one of them. Project Cars is another. Borderlands has done it. The list goes on.

The only problem would be DE trying to incorporate this, but the chances are incredibly small.