The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #89!

[DE]Rebecca

20 minutes ago, Bleako said:

Are there any plans to buff the Dual Dagger weapons, like you did with the Scythes? They are the weakest class of weapons right now.

Dual Daggers include: Fang, Fang Prime, Ether Daggers, Okina

_______

For comparison purposes, a standard melee build with a x3 combo multiplier and x3 berserker buff will give the following DPS:

Dual Kamas Prime: 11454 DPS

Galatine Prime: 27844 DPS

Venka Prime: 14806 DPS

Fang Prime: 2175 DPS

Okina: 3087 DPS

Or at least let us use covert lethality on them!

I realize this might be some ways in the future, but would you consider adapting the "kingpin" system to Syndicates? Given their progression system and varied goals, such a system would really benefit them, especially Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence and Red Veil.

It could also serve as an alternative for players who aren't a part of or have very small/inactive clans.

Edited by Arktourus

Is it possible to use the original frames base model on primes? I know we have the option to use the base model but that limits it to only the base skin, While that's a GREAT improvement is it possible to allow this for Immortal skins? (Toggle is preferrable, some Immortal skins look GREAT on primes, but then some don't look as great.)

Since showing off Chroma Deluxe, are there plans to touch him up before the skin release?

His Spectral Scream is pretty underwhelming for being so restrictive, and Effigy needs some more consistency. 

Would you also consider allowing him to switch elements mid mission? It would make sense to add it onto Elemental Ward.

How about updating his passive?

just some questions

1. The Taxon Sentinel when will consoles see this?

2. Limbo's rework ETA? as would love to get back into Limbo.

3. Prime accessories i would love to be able get some of the older prime access syandana's, Sugatra's, armor parts. as feel Baro doesnt bring some of the good ones anymore players who didnt get prime access still had ways to get the prime frame but those who missed the accessory pack cant get the syandanas and such.

thanks for checking this over and Bonus questions ofcourse Umbra? and can you please do a Feral Kavat Gene sequence for Kavats? i really want one.

Thanks to DE for making this game and ofcourse Space Mom for being amazing. :stalker:

Edited by (XB1)CetanuXtremis

@[DE]Rebecca

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana?

the modes would be following ones:

pre 19.4.2: where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2: Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide

Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

2 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Since showing off Chroma Deluxe, are there plans to touch him up before the skin release?

His Spectral Scream is pretty underwhelming for being so restrictive, and Effigy needs some more consistency. 

Would you also consider allowing him to switch elements mid mission? It would make sense to add it onto Elemental Ward.

How about updating his passive?

Like vauban or ivara? But then you'd loose the pick your energy color to get an element which i like, but being able to do this would help chroma a lot

As I said during Steve's stream: there's no Kuva Boss. When will we get one? Please make the Worm Queen the boss of Kuva Fortress (Operator boss fight perhaps).
Also Lua doesn't have a boss fight which is strange considering how long ago this location was added to the game. Maybe make the boss of Lua Stalker or one of his minions? We need more Edgelord lore.

On second thought, why not make Lua's boss a sentient *cough* Hunhow *cough*?

Will we ever be able to pet our companions in operator mode?

What plans do you have for our dear friend and saviour, Helminth? We need more lore on that infested room.

Concering Edgelord. More lore or events? Is he a kid just like us from the Zariman incident? If so then why so emo?

What about being able to replay other quests? You only made TDS and TWW replayable. Are other quests in your future plans?

Thx and I hope you will read my questions. :D

Edited by Eldirian

#1- Companion Commands -  This is something I've been asking since the first time I ever posted something here to be considered for asking on stream. Companion Commands I think would be a good Idea as you could tell them to not attack if you need stealth, or to use an ability when it's ready when you need it rather than waiting(in some cases hoping) they use it... I'm looking at Huras and Shade stealthing me AFTER those wardens see me.

#2- Unarmed Melee - I am going to push this still. The structure for this is already in the game. I'm not even asking to change it (though I have Ideas) Just asking that if no Melee is equipped to be able to punch and kick bare handed.

#3- Staff/Pole-arm - Honesty I can't even tell the difference , the weapons look the same the stances all look and feel the same. These weapons I think need a Rework. First off Staves should be given long sweeping and vaulting attacks, Pole-arms given attacks that more use chopping or spinning moves. I think a Spear type should be added with lunging and swiping moves. If it's blunt , it's a staff, if it's bladed on the sides or at both ends it's a pole-arm, and if it's bladed at one side it's a spear.

#4- Glaive - The Holding mechanic ... Well I think it's needed for it's use in quick melee But I think if you Equip the weapon in hand you should just use the alt fire button to throw it... Same for the Whip Swords like Mios

#5- Alt Fire - Like mentioned in the previous point Alt Fire doesn't get lots of use. What with the wide array of weapons each one could have an Alt Fire, even if it's as simple as firing a single shot on a burst weapon or switching it to a different element or shot type. ( Syndicate Blast Effects Should charge and then given a button that Allows us to set it off when we want/need to )

#6- Quick Fire - Can we get something Like quick melee but for your guns when Melee is equipped?
Like changing the Quick melee button to fire your secondary weapon from the hip while your melee weapon is in your hand?
This would help with Melee focused players with getting through Grineer Energy Sapping doors or taking out other distant or flying objects without having to switch.

#7- Better Stats Display - A while ago you added a Noise Stat to the weapon's Stat display, Thank you for that, very helpful! I think though we could use a Range stat for Melee weapons though, because some weapons Look short but have long reaches (orthos). Putting Reach or Primed Reach on a weapon is all and dandy but 165% of ... what?
Also can we get a more ...accurate display of Accuracy ? I don't get why or how -2 accuracy drops 33 to 22.

Also can we get some fix or addressing of this ?

21 minutes ago, Arktourus said:

I realize this might be some ways in the future, but would you consider adapting the "kingpin" system to Syndicates? Given their progression system and varied goals, such a system would really benefit them, especially Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence and Red Veil.

It could also serve as an alternative for players who aren't a part of or have very small/inactive clans.

This.

Also, I have a question regarding reworking tilesets: you guys added some Grineer workers to Ceres. Any plans on adding some non-Grineer, non-Corpus NPCs to other tilesets. For example, you could have some simple desert-dwellers on Mars, or civilian mechanics on Jupiter, or prisoners on Venus. You could have ice pirates on Europa, or an even greater variety of wildlife on Earth (birds, snakes, etc).

I'd ask again about environment reworks, visual diversity among enemies, etc, but that's obviously ignored by you guys so I won't ask about that again.

But I will ask about this: back in 2016, Geoff answered a question of mine about reworking the movement animations (walking, running, and sprinting animations - not parkour), as in mocapping them and making them IK-based. Geoff said there were no plans on doing that in 2016. Is it possible that we could see this in 2017? IMO, it'd be a great quality of life improvement that would improve the feel of the gameplay.

EDIT:

One more question, and it has to do with "Making Clans Great Again". So, um, I miss the Dark Sector-Solar Rail-Alliance system. I think that was the height of Warframe's community involvement with the game. The system wasn't perfect, and I have some suggestions for how to improve it (I won't mention them here), but it really did engage players on a larger scale than just the clan-level.

I know you guys have said you're working on it. Will that be a part of your focus on Clans and Dojos? If so, great. Just, please don't make it direct PvP. I think that ultimately killed the system and discouraged players from participating in it. If you bring back a similar system to the old one, please let other clans/alliances partner with or against owners of a rail so that those who aren't first to deploy don't feel left out. Also, make the dark sector nodes something more than just the ordinary missions. Maybe a sort of open-world-lite (not basebuilding, but your current tileset system with enemy and civilian NPCs and with multiple main and side objectives). Bottom line, make it something more than just another loot-focused mission type.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

Have you been able to spare that programmer for Shield Gating yet? When can we expect it?

Any changes to Limbo since the last devstream? (Players have been blindsided by last-minute changes in the update notes before, and we'd really rather prefer that not be the case anymore.)

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Can we see a warframe that specializes in energy-efficiency and can give energy to allies as a passive and iam sorry not in the least dit excited aboute the bard warframe at all i feel like there is so much potential that is being passed up i have sent over 5 email with ideas for warframes and a single reply pc gets all the love us on console play as well remember that 

Why does Hydroid's Tempest Barrage use the closest solid object as the reference point of casting even though you can manually aim the skill? If casted down a hallway while Hydroid is near the entrance, the ability ends up being casted at the entrance instead. 

Also, why is Mesa's Ballistic Battery a two handed animation given that it's a single target one shot ability you have to charge up? It currently feels like it breaks her flow of combat too much to be worth casting. 

It should be a long time for Jordas verdic trial. I have a question about this trial. Will you release Jordas verdict Nightmare?

Anotherthing i want to suggest that we could have a supper shield warframe. We've armor warframe, infested warframe, so why dont we should have a shield warframe? That will be interested 

is it possible to make wine with anything other than grapes or is it only possible with grapes?

I've been wondering this for a while so any insight about making raspberry or even strawberry wine (if it's even possible) would be much appreciated!

Will we ever get Prime trailer narrations from any of the other six Executors? They're called the Seven, yet we only know the name of three, and all the attention is going to one. I would personally love to hear Avantus (the only currently known female Executor) narrate an incoming trailer for any Prime. I hope to gain some insight on this.

Yes, I adore Ballas's elaboration on the intent behind the frame, like he's presenting a new creation to his fellow Congress members, but I feel the remainder of the Seven should gain some limelight. As of right now, we still have 4 who don't even have names.

-

(Btw, we're on 19.12 and Ash still has no animations for the speargun)

ETA on Tenno spear primary?

Spoiler

Image result for warframe spear

Image result for warframe spear

Valkyr Prime trailer progress?

Has any progress been made on the third cinematic quest? I understand a new writer was recently hired, so I'm curious whether or not the story/script production will begin soon or already has.

Edited by LazerSkink

4 minutes ago, McDuffMan said:

is it possible to make wine with anything other than grapes or is it only possible with grapes?

I've been wondering this for a while so any insight about making raspberry or even strawberry wine (if it's even possible) would be much appreciated!

Hunmmn apple wine? Rice wine(sake)?