Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #89!

[DE]Rebecca

uuaC1Sm.jpg

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, March 3rd for Devstream #89! 

Who: Join (most) of the usual crew on the couch! We’ve misplaced Sheldon again.

What:  We’ll be covering a smorgasbord of development projects – from cutting edge Work-in-progress to a new Alt Helmet or two! Want to hear more about our Clan Plans related to last Devstream’s Kingpin system? Tune in with the clan to see what’s coming.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, March 3rd at 2 p.m ET! 

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on March 3rd!  

Question to Geoff: Can we please have Mortos Prime Bindings? Given Valkyr has her own, and Nekros Mortos are not exactly ffitting for the design...

Also, how did you make the trailer in time!? ;P

And general question (Steve or Scottt I take): How did you guys come up with the current system for clans, and how did the Shadow of Mordor concept evolve into this one? (Design process: influences and evolution)

Thanks space mom :)

EDIT: Forgot one! Any update on Warframe retro PBR updates? Oberon, Hydroid, Banshee... etc are crying in a corner using Blinn Phong still!

Edited by NightmareT12

Yay! Another chance to make the same unanswered questions:
GiftedHideousAmericanquarterhorse.gif
throw us a bone, it's been 19 months now and all we know is "it's gonna be great"

Since there has been no further word on the hema thing, can we at least expect a resource bonus weekend? this would help alleviate things a lot since the grind for hema is too big for small, casual and pvp oriented clans.

Any news on Bard Frame release date? I can't wait to see my Nyx and Mesa dancing like this:

ParallelAggressiveBullmastiff.gif

How long for the corpus speargun to be launched in game?

ETA for Chroma deluxe skin?

Is the next the operation coming this weekend? (it was announced last week and still no further news on it)

Btw, since a new operation is coming, can we get small versions of event trophies as ship decorations too? leaving a clan leaves us with no reminder of that victory, and as a former member of one of the clans earning the old trophies (back when event leaderboards had a meaning), seeing them tied to a currently dead inactive clan and have nothing but the inbox messages as reminders of said victories is just sad.

proof inside:

Spoiler

EQYskbV.jpgSpfMJfh.jpg

The resources are there, it should be just a matter of resizing them and then do the delivery... I guess. can we have it? I bet many other tenno would be happy with such addition.

Edited by -----LegioN-----
added proof // goofed maths and missed 2 moths

Can you fix ANYTHING related to Mutagen (like how it's bugged on Eris)? Can we get an apology (because creating a system where clanmates are judged not as friends but as Mutagen Farmers is NOT a good system)? Can we get a promise that there will NEVER be a mistake this bad ever again?

Any chance that syndicates might get cosmetic armor and if so, would it be possible to have arcane enhancements branched out to cover cosmetic armor as well as helmets and syandana? Unrelated, what goals and motivation for players is the Kingpin system intended to have? Why are we messing with these organizations outside of our normal keeping the balance?

Can we expect a re-release for the Machete and Vulkar Wraith any time soon? My profile reads 370/376 and those two weapons are both part of those missing 6 (including the vulkar wraith, even though I wasn't around for Shadow Debt)

Quick and direct questions ...
- animation of stances, available in the COMBO button;
- possible to create own glyph;
- the return of immortal skins;
- tilesets that will change according to the progress of the mission, as in Stöfler;
- could come something more along with the trailer of valkyr ...
- Bard and Banshee can work together...?????

Melee 3.0

Will Warframe address issues and look to improve on its melee system?

Melee suffers from lack of fluidity in its system. 

Combo system needs to be revisited. Pauses in combos with ambiguous patterns because of speed should be addressed.

• Light and Heavy attacks should start the restructure of this system.
  • Enemy units should resort to melee when Tenno address them from 2 feet in front of their face. 
  • Enemy units should parry and sidestep attacks as well, not just ground slam or gun butt.
  • Tenno should be able to target enemies and continue combos using the targeting system from one enemy to the next. 

As it stands now, melee suffers as a gimmick. You either spam EEEE or a single combo that leads into a finisher attack.

Performing combos should be a fluid, and rewarding process. 

Can Warframe look towards adding utility to weapons that Rivens cannot save?

I don't think Rivens have done enough to serve all of the weapons of the past well.
Granting 300% critical/status chance on a weapon with a 2.5% critical chance and a 5% status just doesnt seem to cut it. Passives to old weapons could help.

These are just examples of what I mean and don't reflect what should or should not be added.

• Tiberon- Consecutive body shots increase next headshot damage
  • Rubico- Precision Shots refill the entire mag from reserves
  • Seer- Aiming for 5 seconds locks on headshot accuracy
  • Harpak- Alt Fire Pins enemies to surface for duration
  • Mutalist Quanta- Shots fired into alt fire do 4xs damge on collision
  • Miter- Shots Ricochet to targets 3m away from hit target. Chains target to target
  • Supra- All shots missed are refunded to the magazine

While some weapons cannot be saved because of the low damage, status and crit chance, adding utility is another way to revitalize their effectiveness.

Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru

Hi, I have one question.

Will you vault prime junk? I mean Braton Prime, Burston Prime, Paris Prime, Lex Prime, Orthos Prime, Fang Prime and Akbronco + Bronco Prime. These weapons are here so long.... Could you release new weapons aside Prime Access?

Thank you.