Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #89!

[DE]Rebecca

-Back in days you showed loading screen update and until now i didn't see anything new about that 

-Is there anything new about the tenno shotgun 

-Oberon and Hydroid and zephyr reworks to be something like the new reworks for volt or limbo ? + hydroid looks ugly as hell at lest oberon have good skin so its fine but for hydroid ..... can we at lest get a good skin for him + the rework ofc :D ?!

-Excalibur umbra you said it will be this year but when ?! you said that last year as well so ?!!

On March 1, 2017 at 8:59 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

uuaC1Sm.jpg

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, March 3rd for Devstream #89! 

Who: Join (most) of the usual crew on the couch! We’ve misplaced Sheldon again.

What:  We’ll be covering a smorgasbord of development projects – from cutting edge Work-in-progress to a new Alt Helmet or two! Want to hear more about our Clan Plans related to last Devstream’s Kingpin system? Tune in with the clan to see what’s coming.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, March 3rd at 2 p.m ET! 

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on March 3rd!  

Dear [DE]...

We have a right to choose who we want to play and clan with. For me, that is real world friends and always has been. The clan that I started with my friends is one they and I have worked on for years. Your recent policies on clan costs and event scoring is a slap in the face to everyone who chooses to do as I do. I am now penalized for wanting to stay in a clan that, while mainly inactive at the moment, is made up of the people I actually what to be in a clan with.

Our social choices are our own to decide to make. You do not have the right to punish anyone for our social choices. The fact that you would ever feel like you can is troubling. That being the case, ever since these choices started, I have been recommending people to not play Warframe.

Please, I implore you, please give me a reason to start recommending it again. I loved Warframe, I have over 2k hours in it, I am MR 23, I have all the primes barring Banshee and Excalibur prime. I loved playing it with my friends. Now however, when I look at the decisions being made by you for the game, I see the end. I see it's decline. It is not something that I wish for, but it is something that, with each successive bad decision, seems more inevitable. There is still time though. This decline can be avoided. All it takes is for you to remember what it is that drew us to your game. The openness and availability of the content. The fairness of how the players can obtain it.

Please. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but the choices you have forced upon us are wrong. I hope to see them overturned, I really do.

Sincerely, A lonely Tenno operative.

This may be a rather meta question, but I'll ask it anyway: What's going on with Umbra? I got back into the game right Saryn Prime and it seemed as though it was a rather widespread topic. Now, nobody, not even you guys, talk about! Just been a little curious as to what's going on with that.

15 minutes ago, ThatCanadianDude said:

This may be a rather meta question, but I'll ask it anyway: What's going on with Umbra? I got back into the game right Saryn Prime and it seemed as though it was a rather widespread topic. Now, nobody, not even you guys, talk about! Just been a little curious as to what's going on with that.

few dev streams ago they said it will be this year but ya they said that last year also so who knows .....

Besides my usual question, if you could change ziplines to let you switch between them if they are close enough together by simply pressing X, I'd like to ask if you have an understanding on how the Warframe universe is supposed to sound like. If I think about game series like GuildWars or Doom or even movies like Tron: Legacy, I always have a clear set of sounds or music in mind how those franchises sound. For Warframe, the closest I could think of is the old login jingle or the music at the end of Second Dream. I'd like Warframe to explore these more and maybe even have Bardframe have a sound set that represents what Warframe is supposed to sound like.

Lastly, I'd like to ask if you ever thought about expanding Invasions to be like PlanetSide 2's meta-game. I think that many other systems, like Alerts or Syndicate missions could be combined with such an Invasion system.

Can you explain why you keep basing your 'clan targets', such as hema research or totals for the latest operation, on full 100% active clan sizes rather than a numerical basis of x resource/points per active people in a clan? 

Can you explain why you have designed the latest operation so that it creates a 2 tier clan system, the top 10% will gain the blueprint in the dojo while no one else will...

The current approach puts an unfair slant on results/progress towards the fully active clans who don't need to worry about a job etc over those of us who actually need to you know...work to pay bills etc or just play the game casually...

Edited by LSG501