Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #89!

[DE]Rebecca

Using melee can be a good thing and in high level play its one of the things that can keep you alive, however I find that repeating the same combos at all times becomes tiresome, any chance you can implement something that allows us to change Loadouts A/B/C in mission and thus: the stances?

On that same vein: being able to bring 2 distinct melee weapons at once in a missions with the penality of not being able to use Primaries or Secondaries.

Focus, any planned changes?

Operator mode... Ballas calls us demons, Helminth calls us demons, yet I've seen nothing that could give us such title. The Warframes are much more deserving of it than the Tenno, anything will happen in the future that will make us deserve being called such? Not substituing the Warframes, because the game is called "Warframe" not "Tenno", but anything that will give us a reason to be called that?

I have questions about operators. When will we be able to pet our pets in operator mode? I think it was mentioned in another devstream that it will happen. Also, you said that we will be able to use to operators in relays too, when will that happen? My operator looks very nice and I want to show it. No one really pays attention to that in Kuva Siphon missions. Last question: will we be able to use operators in the dojo?

Hey got. A few questiions: 

From what u showed last devstream has anything changed for limbo's rework?

Hydroid and Oberon's reworks, will they happen?

A vacuum like Treatment for kavats n kubrows? Or at least some love for "clunky i bring u whatever loot i want, oh look an butterfly" chesa kubrow?

Archwing personal keybindings and stabilizer buttons?

Also when equiping a melee you loose the idle animarions of your wf any way to keep the wf's idle while on melee mode?

New and returning players to the game miss out on key story and character development. Playing Natah and Second Dream quests when you missed previous events and you will have no clue who Teshin, AladV, and Tyl Regor are (along with many other questions).

Are there plans to re-introduce the story elements of some of those events as quests to give players back-story and context? I had to help a friend through Natah the other day, and he commented that it was "a series of talking heads, and I don't know who any of them are". I had the same feeling a year ago, though I've since read up on the back-story on the wiki, that's really not ideal.

Any plans on giving the older weapons (such as Hind, Braton Prime and many others) a unique reload animations other than the ''play pretend'' shove air into the belly of the weapon animation? We had them for like forever now and those old guns need some love.

is there any chance for warframe to be ported to the nintendo switch

i ask this because i myself would like this

and i ask this now because this devstream is on the same day as the release of the switch so i thought it would be appropriate

In addition to the Kingpin system, are there any other plans for Dojos?

For example:

• More colors for room decorating?
  • Re-texturing?
  • More decorations?
  • Making decoration placement less strict?
  • Additional rooms?

Are there any further changes to Rivens being discussed/implemented?

I wrote some feedback here:

Looking forward to the stream!

4 minutes ago, Cebius said:

Any plans on giving the older weapons (such as Hind, Braton Prime and many others) a unique reload animations other than the ''play pretend'' shove air into the belly of the weapon animation? We had them for like forever now and those old guns need some love.

Or some hidden passives like new weapons have such as cernos prime or hirudo

I wish players would stop crying about mutagen mass. Buy your friends a few boosters and grind odd like everyone else. If you need to shrink your clan tier. You can always reinvite your beloved dead weight members back in 60d. 

Or alternatively, create a dummy warlord go find somone to leech off of and then reinvite yourselves back. 

As for the guy asking about machete wraith, baro had it like two months ago. Deathsnacks is your friend. 

_______

As for questions 

Clan/alliance emblem glyphs when?

Alliance sigil when? We can link it why cant we buy it.   At least it shows in color now... 

Gilded clan sigil when? Again, linkable not ownable.

Any progress on visiting each others lisets, any type of alliance based dojo hub plans being developed? 

Faction based invasions where enemies attack our dojo? Wouldnt mind if other clans could do that too (pve tho), and could tie in to dojo-starchart positioning as well..

Can i get some warning points removed. I feel like theyre a scarlet S that causes devs to think less of us and prevents our questions from being seen. Its beeen WAY OVER A YEAR since i copped a tude. Would be greatly appreciated, especially since they were quite circumstantial, such as posting alliance recruitment messages in clan tier sections before you added an alliance section. Thanks 

Edited by PookieNumnums

In no particular importance:

• Any plans to make arcane sets equipable on multiple syandanas/helms? 
  • Are there any WIP augments we can be looking for in the near future?
  • As everyone knows, Mag recently had some ability tweaks. One of which was Polarize how ever the augment was not really tweaked. Any plans on having it interact with armour like the base ability (like for example giving her some temporary armour or an Iron-Skin type protection)?
  • Ever considered bringing back mods like Aviator, Magma Chamber, Searing Steel, etc. ?
  • Any plans on making individual colourisation to cosmetic pieces? (cos fashion-frame)
  • Any plans on releasing a Sonicor-like primary?
  • Ever considered bringing back the old arcane alt-helms?
  • Any progress on bard-frame?
  • Any progress on Limbo rework? Will the dodge consume energy? Can you give a rough idea on how high the cap on his 2 is?
  • Will John Prodman ever get a codex entry? If so I hope it's retroactive cos I don't think I can get up to 1hr again lol.
  • Any plans for more syndicate cosmetics like armours, etc.?
  • Any new Rapiers/Rapier stances being worked on?
  • Any plans to allow players set up the choice of focus school for each loadout?
  • Ever considered putting a "Hide Vaulted" option in the relic refinery? 

Thank you for your time and for an amazing game :)

1 minute ago, PookieNumnums said:

What? Calm down. The cost is proportionate and doable. Warlords gotta make hard choices sometimes. I also provided you an alternative you didnt quote

Make a dummy warlord, join a clan with hema, replicate, return to clan. There are plenty of clans that dont mind sharing. 

Grow up.

Because its completely reasonable to expect every clan member to buy a booster, because you know everyone in a F2P has money to spare.

To DE team :

1) Can the dev promise us that Hema will never be used as a requirement for future Bio Lab researches since buying Hema does not equal finishing it as a research?

2) Any news on Excal Umbra? if not can we have his scarf in advance please!!

3) Me and my clan are casual that plays when we can and we are not 100% full nor 100% active, are the Events and or any activity from now on will be focused on 100% active and full clans seeing how Hema situation was handled?

4) In a game that about being quick to kill and whats not, continues laser weapons fall short to that premise, will you take a look at these type of weapons since they don't deliver damage on contact but on keeping the trigger held which could lead to players death? these type of weapons are high risk for little reward therefor unfit for horde game not to mention the short range that had to be fixed with a mod that still don't properly fix it!

5) Can the precept of companions (flying potato and pets) be activated and deactivated from ability menu rather being just mods? with new mods being added over time its hard to manage modding them not to mention the mod's rank itself :/

Edited by Prinny13

Will we ever be able to make more than one blueprint at a time? Having to wait 24 hours just to make one forma to improve our gear kind of impedes progression having to wait three days to make three forma kind of drains my excitement for leveling new gear and frames, If we have multiple bp's and the resources to use them why not implement a function like this? 

3 minutes ago, Kurambik said:

In no particular importance:

• Any plans to make arcane sets equipable on multiple syandanas/helms? 
  • Are there any WIP augments we can be looking for in the near future?
  • As everyone knows, Mag recently had some ability tweaks. One of which was Polarize how ever the augment was not really tweaked. Any plans on having it interact with armour like the base ability (like for example giving her some temporary armour or an Iron-Skin type protection)?
  • Ever considered bringing back mods like Aviator, Magma Chamber, Searing Steel, etc. ?
  • Any plans on making individual colourisation to cosmetic pieces? (cos fashion-frame)
  • Any plans on releasing a Sonicor-like primary?
  • Ever considered bringing back the old arcane alt-helms?
  • Any progress on bard-frame?
  • Any progress on Limbo rework? Will the dodge consume energy? Can you give a rough idea on how high the cap on his 2 is?
  • Will John Prodman ever get a codex entry? If so I hope it's retroactive cos I don't think I can get up to 1hr again lol.
  • Any plans for more syndicate cosmetics like armours, etc.?
  • Any new Rapiers/Rapier stances being worked on?
  • Any plans to allow players set up the choice of focus school for each loadout?
  • Ever considered putting a "Hide Vaulted" option in the relic refinery? 

Thank you for your time and for an amazing game :)

Some great questions here, and inspired one..

Can we move arcanes from cosmetics to operators? 

If we could have them all installed there we might care more about raids 

And while im at it,

Any plans to make niche nooks of the game like raids and pvp and archwing a more desirable and less focus group based activity in the game ? I.e. more enticing / enjoyable for everyone

And lastly, 

Any plans to take parts of the raids into regular modes ala infested salvage