Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Video Freezes But Game Plays - GeForce GT 750M

RiasPawn

So I was playing on my PC and my game's video continues to freeze. I can still hear myself running around, shooting, and picking up items that my friends direct me to; but my game screen just completely freezes. My computer is not freezing, I can alt-tab and do other stuff; it is only the game video that freezes.

Here are my specs:
Computer: Lenovo-PC

System Model: 20217

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.4GHz (8 CPUs)

Memory: 8192MB RAM

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (But I have 2 of them and I'm running SLI)

Please help, I am debating suicide because I'm forced to constantly play a S#&$ty game like League of Legends because I can't run this game. I have turned off every extra video feature and lowered all the details to their worse settings in the Display. 

Edited by RiasPawn

Hi RiasPawn,

Have you tried to verify / optimize your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher settings? That way we can rule out the possibility of this being caused by corrupt or missing files.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

I encounter the same problem from time to time.

GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Intel core i5-4460

8GB Ram

Windows 10 Family 64 bits

Last time I checked, I found a topic on this forum (that I can't seem to find today, of course.) with a quite similar problem; nVidia drivers derping themselves was the number one suspect.

@[DE]Dmitri: I'm starting to verify/optimize now. Something special I should do next time it happends ?

i have the same issue with a 1080gtx and was able to solve it by disabling direct X 11, please try and let me know

also i am know having a different issue where performance will downgrade to a point of going from over 100fps to less than 30fps until i restart the game.

I did the Verify/Optimize part and nothing still freezes also tried the DX 11 part still nothing. I dont know whats the issue the game always worked fine i have over 300 hours.

i recently updated GPU driver maybe it has something to do with that 

GPU: ATi R9 280x

CPU: Intel i5 2500k 3.6ghz

Memory: 8GB

• 3 weeks later...