Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #155: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, KYLoooo said:

Can't use maths if it's not in GMT and I don't know how many hours I'm ahead. 

^This. They always say its EDT, UDP, TCP, MWP, ETC, PLC time zone, and then put a link to a time converter and I'm just sitting here, trying to figure out what the he©k shall I use to get the proper timezone once...
If we could get a GMT-X then it would be clear for most of us.

15 minutes ago, danitot said:

^This. They always say its EDT, UDP, TCP, MWP, ETC, PLC time zone, and then put a link to a time converter and I'm just sitting here, trying to figure out what the he©k shall I use to get the proper timezone once...

Sometimes they even use their timezone but in daylight saving time, even though it's not even daylight saving time anymore. 

42 minutes ago, danitot said:

That feeling when you read Prime Time announcement and someone reminds you of an exam for which you have to learn :sadcry:

Things feel a little stagnent on console - just cosmetic stuff has been added - However where and when are we going  to see some new  Tactical Alerts / Events/ Operations? This would be nice to see some new weapons as well, melee,  pistol and primary. I feel as thought its been a long while since a NEW event was introduced with good mods to earn  - primed mods even,, but my point is things are getting a bit boring for us who have been playing a while and need that influx of new quests etc. I think its time and I know my fell pllayers do as well - we are now in March and its the last part of the First Quarter of the year. So perhaps with that being said not only could some newer quests and events operatoins / tactical alerts can be add and every 2 weeks we   also see one offthe past events    that we see listed in our profiles iin game which any player who has  played less than  year or so has never done any of them except index and rathuum. So pleasee we need new content , events quests weapons and EXCALIBUR UMBRA       please put him out for us    to earn

5 minutes ago, Pessimystic37 said:

Im a bit confused by the wording of the post. Is this new operation actually going to be going live tonight, or is it just being streamed on the Primetime stream?

If the Operation is live before 7 p.m ET then we will play it on the Public build. 

If the Operation is not live before 7 p.m ET then we will play it on the Dev build. 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

If the Operation is live before 7 p.m ET then we will play it on the Public build. 

If the Operation is not live before 7 p.m ET then we will play it on the Dev build. 

So you are telling me, there is a chance? :o

Edited by KYLoooo