Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghlaust gambit hotfix broke matchmaking

(XBOX)Blu3lighting315

Ever since the small update (ghlaust gambit hotfix) yesterday afternoon multiplayer hasn't been working for me mostly I can't connect on any missions unless I hit solo every once in a while I manage to connect  it loads in then disconnects me saying a network connection is lost squads are impossible to connect to my games worked perfectly before that update ive tried rebooting my console and my net talked with my provider and waiting and nothing's seems to resolve it

Edited by (XB1)Blu3lighting315

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.3.2017 at 5:47 PM, (Xbox One)Blu3lighting315 said:

Ever since the small update (ghlaust gambit hotfix) yesterday afternoon multiplayer hasn't been working for me mostly I can't connect on any missions unless I hit solo every once in a while I manage to connect  it loads in then disconnects me saying a network connection is lost squads are impossible to connect to my games worked perfectly before that update ive tried rebooting my console and my net talked with my provider and waiting and nothing's seems to resolve it

The same happens to me. before Glast all was fine - DE must have broken something since i'don't have any Problems on any other Game.

NAT on my Console is OPEN

And for Ping and Location i've tried every Possible Combination doesn't make any difference at all.

What i've come across so far is that if i use 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 (OpenDNS) as DNS Server in the Xbox Settings instead of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google) i at least can work around the thing where it throws you out of every first try of a new Mission.