Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Operation: The Pacifism Defect

Recommended Posts

DE gives no thought to the content they add, they wait for the players to test it for them before making any changes because it saves them time to actually do the work themselves. They wait for the players to riot and then they fix what's broken. It's just sad it has to come to that point. The way the forum rules are setup is you're not allowed to say ANYTHING even slightly negative about the devs or the game or the forum otherwise you will be punished with the utmost. That is a terrible way to run things, how else do you get feedback for bad ideas you implement into the game? What's even more sad is they teach their mods to hunt out ANY thread talking about problems in the game or about the devs and lock them even if nobody has broken any rules.

Sadly this is the future of Warframe. DE at this point in time has the attitude "if you don't like it, stop playing" that is why they have sponsored Youtubers to do let's plays of this game even though it's ~4 years old. They only care about getting new players in, they don't care about veterans, they only want "new" pockets to dip into. 

DE also has a team with very little coding experience and bad directive because for every 1 thing they fix they break 10 others and some problems never get fixed because I doubt they have the know-how to fix them.

This game is just going to get more and more grindy and full of market items for you to spend money on because DE wants this to be a real F2P game with little to no content people care about but a healthy micro-market.

The only way to fix all the bad in the game is if more and more people stop playing the game, once they see the player base start to drop, it'll be a wake-up call to them to start making some changes and to actually listen to the community rather than doing what you want.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone explain why a clan gets the gold trohpy before geting the weapon just by points?

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a solo ghost clan player, when I saw the amount of points needed to get the Ignis W I though "bit of a grind, but doable. The game mode is quite fun so shouldn't be that bad." But now I find out that I have to get that many points in a single run???

I really hope this gets changed. It's such an impossible goal that it's not even worth attempting. I'm all for a challenge, but at least make it realistic.

It would have been slightly less annoying if they'd said outright that solo players can't get the Ignis W! At least we'd know we were being actively snubbed.

Edited by Treebiter
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rormalin said:

Can someone explain why a clan gets the gold trohpy before geting the weapon just by points?

 

That's a good question, seem someone made the correct math for the trophies but didn't talk to the rest of the team

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Metsudo said:

Agreed.

DE, you need to look at the scoring for getting the ignis. My clan is also inactive, so to get the event weapon by my self with a catalyst and slot (which we could get regardless of solo or not with all the previous ones) is way too crasy. Scoring 1000 rescues in one mission if you are unfortunate enough to be in an inactive clan seems unattainable. Is this scoring decision done by the same "smart" person who decided that the hema should cost 5k mutagen, because it certainly feels like it to me.

 

It's also no like we can jump to another, active, clan either, as it's locked (I wouldn't want to scrap my clan anyway, spent way to long working on it to even consider it).

 

Please don't leave us poor souls down trodden AGAIN due to being unfairly gated from content, because, for the record we aren't all in full active clans, and we shouldn't be forced to be. I know it's beating a dead horse by now but, with respect, i feel like you refuse to accept this FACT

Alternatively you could just get make a solo clan, get 1300 point for the blueprint (around 1 hour), go farm banshee prime parts, sell banshee prime part for plat, and buy the slot/orokin with the plat. I assure you, it takes way less time than trying to get the hardcore reward...

 

Or, if you're even lazier, wait until the event ended, then join one of the top 10% clan, and get their ignis wraith bp.

Edited by HolyDemon00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Uzkost said:

Evacuation as a permanent mission type!

I'd rather have an anal evacuation than play any more of this trite.

Edited by CherryPauper
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you've done here is simply release the demonic spawn of the Hema (massive grind) and AKLex Prime relics (ridiculous time constraint) and then baptize it with "Make Clans Great Again!" (this is proving to be anything but that)...

Please do not tempt me any more, DE... I really don't want to have to find another game to waste another two years and another 1300 hours...

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I'm getting the slight feeling clans with inactive members are screwed, but I'll wait until I play.

I fully agree. For the Rathuum event, they based clan results on the participating players only. So no matter what tier you're in and how many people there actually are in your clan (and still playing the game), everyone had to do the same on average. I don't understand why they went back from that.

/e: Ah, wait, I got it wrong, Rathuum has the same mode. But at least you had reasonable numbers back then and nothing tied to it but a statue. For my Ghost clan with only 2 active members, having a total 1300 points for the blueprint means we have to lay down a run with 650 points minimum. In a full Ghost clan, however, with all members participating, it's only 130 points. Yay ...

WHY DID YOU GO WITH THE SUM AND NOT THE AVERAGE, DE?

Edited by Bibliothekar
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

The only way to fix all the bad in the game is if more and more people stop playing the game, once they see the player base start to drop, it'll be a wake-up call to them to start making some changes and to actually listen to the community rather than doing what you want.

If more people stop playing this game, only fanboys will remain in the end. They do nothing but admire devs and silence the wake-up call, and finally, devs can't realize what's wrong, because  there is no "complaints". That's the conclusion of  the logic they like: "If you don't like it, don't play it."

Edited by Ta10S
grammar mistakes
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ta10S said:

If more people stop to playing this game, only fanboys will remain in the end. They do nothing but admire devs and silence the wake-up call, and finally, devs can't realize what's wrong, because  there is no "complaints". That's the conclusion of  the logic they like: "If you don't like it, don't play it."

Pretty much mirrors what has been going on for the past 4 months. These exclusive conclave tactical alerts, and now this divisive event that only caters to the hard core whales.

This is not how you bring together a community. I thought DE learned back with primed chamber and other bad events, but I guess they are willing to kill the spirit of warframe for what ever god awful reason they have this time.

As I said before, if they go ban happy in the upcoming devstream, DE is done for.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the bright side. After this event ends, you'll have solid proof that the clan you join is pro and active. It is if it has ignis wraith bp :P

Edited by HolyDemon00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GameKingMike334 said:

Oh goody goody :satisfied: an not PvP event iam so happy with this

 

Time to update 

Nice and fresh new game type, but the grind is real... #Hema 2.0

Edited by RB-377
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, --Q--Savokki said:

I don't think you've read a single post in this thread..  the gun itself has absolutely nothing to do with this S#&$ show.  They could be rewarding a mk-1 braton that makes fart noises and everyone would be just as mad, if not more so.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please DE,change the scoryng from "sum of best ones " to "sum of all points" acquired.

In this way,all the clan members will feel that they helped. And everyone is going to be happy.

In the way it is now,imagine how the newbies feel? Yes,most of clans are good and invite newbies who are Mastery rank 5 or less to help them and teach all they know.

And how you think they feel right now ? Preatty bad,because maybe not all of them have end game weapons or frames,not everyone can stay more than one hour in a mission.

But by changing the scoring system,everyone will be helpfull. each point will help.

Just think about it,this will be the true meaning of make clans great again. 

Warlords will want to add people to clan to get more points,not to kick them because they cant evacuate 200 + in one mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheDefenestrater said:

I don't think you've read a single post in this thread..  the gun itself has absolutely nothing to do with this S#&$ show.  They could be rewarding a mk-1 braton that makes fart noises and everyone would be just as mad, if not more so.

ive read enough to get the point of this s***storm, even read few hema rants then i decited to strirr this a little.

for my self i really like this event and have no problems with it, or even hema..     

cap between veterans and new players before hema |______________________________________________|

cap after hema |____________________|

its clan event...     so YOU make your clan great again or rant, choice is yours

if your choice is to be in solo clan learn to live with it, you cant have everything.

Edited by --Q--Savokki
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

first hema, now this. you obviously don't want solo / partially inactive clans. but why?

how dare DE push people to play n work together in a group on an online co-op game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yorinar said:

Solo clan screwed again.

solo clans lol. every thing about the idea behinde is just anti social on a online game thats made around co-op gameplay....lol...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Urska said:

solo clans lol. every thing about the idea behinde is just anti social on a online game thats made around co-op gameplay....lol...

Considering its wf im not surprised if people play solo 24x7

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zahnny said:

This sounds like it's going to backfire badly.

Casuals, newbies, and loners reaction to this new concept of "clan events"

 

Edited by Teloch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned by a lot of people, this event screws over a lot of people. This event forces people to leave a clan in order to join a more "active" one to even get an attempt at getting the Ignis Wraith. It is a bad decision to have made the scores a cumulative of the best scores of each person in a clan. A lot of people have small clans or solo clans. A lot of those people value the time and effort they spent on their dojos. It feels like this event is invalidating said clans. Many people stay in their small or solo clans for numerous reasons. I know I stay in my clan because it's very special to me and there was so much work and resources put into it. No way in hell am I going to leave just so I can attempt to get Ignis Wraith.

This is the first operation I've participated in since I started Warframe and it's disheartening that the rewards turned out like this. The actual event is not bad, but being locked out of the event weapon for not having a "full and active" clan leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Other people have mentioned that events were soloable, why couldn't this event have been the same? This is not a step in the right direction. Many people are upset, especially those in small or inactive clans of various tiers. I recommend, as others have said, to make the clan rewards cumulative score and not best run cumulative among clan members. This will allow small and solo clans to get the event weapon and will quell most of the anger. I know you guys want to make clans relevant, but this is not how you go about it based on overwhelming feedback in this thread.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SharkPot said:

Considering its wf im not surprised if people play solo 24x7

that be so bad and pointless to do lol. they be hurting their self sooo much on every level at that point. if they dont like playing with people. theirs ton of offline games they can do. be like if i started crying cuz WF isnt like WoW or some other game when its clearly not the same game in anyway. Or lol, be wanting them to remove all guns n make it melee only forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Akwa9 said:

As mentioned by a lot of people, this event screws over a lot of people. This event forces people to leave a clan in order to join a more "active" one to even get an attempt at getting the Ignis Wraith. It is a bad decision to have made the scores a cumulative of the best scores of each person in a clan. A lot of people have small clans or solo clans. A lot of those people value the time and effort they spent on their dojos. It feels like this event is invalidating said clans. Many people stay in their small or solo clans for numerous reasons. I know I stay in my clan because it's very special to me and there was so much work and resources put into it. No way in hell am I going to leave just so I can attempt to get Ignis Wraith.

This is the first operation I've participated in since I started Warframe and it's disheartening that the rewards turned out like this. The actual event is not bad, but being locked out of the event weapon for not having a "full and active" clan leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Other people have mentioned that events were soloable, why couldn't this event have been the same? This is not a step in the right direction. Many people are upset, especially those in small or inactive clans of various tiers. I recommend, as others have said, to make the clan rewards cumulative score and not best run cumulative among clan members. This will allow small and solo clans to get the event weapon and will quell most of the anger. I know you guys want to make clans relevant, but this is not how you go about it based on overwhelming feedback in this thread.

 

pushing ppl out of dead clans isnt bad tbh. as if they was smart, they would of left long ago seeing dead clans are pointless to be in at all if they at all really play the game.... :l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...