Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Update 19.12.0

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Banshee Sound Quake ability causing her Syandana to fly straight up.
  • Fixed Banshee Prime’s Helmet antennas flying straight up during her Sound Quake ability.

No fix for unprimed grates, though?

/e: The Syandana is not fixed on clients.

Edited by Bibliothekar

The clan event is basically not going to happen with our group. We could do stage 1 maybe, with so few of us.

Not much point for just a emblem though, and the later stages I doubt we could do in 6 days even if we played non stop, just not enough time.

First the hema and now this. Is this the future of warframe? I might have came back from my last hiatus from the game a bit premature, this is really just a downer =/

Edited by Echorion

@[DE]MeganI'd need some clarification on this bits:

• Fixed Banshee Sound Quake ability causing her Syandana to fly straight up.
  • Fixed Banshee Prime’s Helmet antennas flying straight up during her Sound Quake ability. 

Prior to this update while using Banshee's 4th ability, everything stayed on the ground. Post this update though, my Syandana and antennas are flying onto the screen.

You guys sure you didn't unfix this trying to do otherwise?

Thanks for your time :)

I usually try really really hard not to rant, especially in a news post. But you'll just have to excuse me this time.

After this long without an event

After a week of delays

The event decides that for the first time it's going to lock the main reward behind a clan, instead of having the clan be a trophy competition like it's always been.

Awful.

There's no reason in or out of universe for the weapon itself's initial acquisition to suddenly be behind a clan. Putting the BP in the top 10% of clans is fine. Putting the armor set behind a clan would be, debatedly, fine. The initial gain of the events universal draw behind the clan? That's not quite so fine. Please, please stop tunnel visioning clans. It's fine to work on them, but when almost everything new you release begins to rely on clans you start ignoring the actual player experience on a personal level, which is the root of all gameplay in the first place.

3 hours ago, DrFail said:

I usually try really really hard not to rant, especially in a news post. But you'll just have to excuse me this time.

After this long without an event

After a week of delays

The event decides that for the first time it's going to lock the main reward behind a clan, instead of having the clan be a trophy competition like it's always been.

Awful.

There's no reason in or out of universe for the weapon itself's initial acquisition to suddenly be behind a clan. Putting the BP in the top 10% of clans is fine. Putting the armor set behind a clan would be, debatedly, fine. The initial gain of the events universal draw behind the clan? That's not quite so fine. Please, please stop tunnel visioning clans. It's fine to work on them, but when almost everything new you release begins to rely on clans you start ignoring the actual player experience on a personal level, which is the root of all gameplay in the first place.

I'm already feeling the grind at 32 points. I have no idea how they expect clans to reach at the very least 1300 points for the blueprint after the individual gains 2000

Just now, danitot said:

I ran 1 mission with randoms, got 34 points, decided to leave.
How is it tied to a clan? How is it a clan event?
Somebody please care to explain?

Theres a second set of rewards behind clans. Including the main reward of the event.

"Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player.
You will be able to see your Clan's combined score in the UI under Communication > Clan > View Stats.

CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER: THE IGNIS WRAITH BLUEPRINT for participating players (must have played) at the end of the Operation*:
Ghost Clans must earn: 1,300 Points. "

Meaning any single person clan has to get 1,300 points in a single run to get the even the blueprint of the event weapon. Etc.

Theres a second set of rewards behind clans. Including the main reward of the event.

So if I'm not wrong, this means in order to begin acquiring a clan score, one must first get 2000 points?

Edited by LazerSkink

5 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

>

So if I'm not wrong, this means in order to begin acquiring a clan score, one must first get 2000 points?

the post says " Once you’ve completed them all [the personal rewards]… earn more points for CLAN REWARDS!" as a preface to the clan reward section. whether that's literal or not I can not say, not having gotten that far yet myself.

Edited by DrFail

the post says " Once you’ve completed them all… earn more points for CLAN REWARDS!" as a preface to the clan reward section, whether that's literal or not I can not say, not having gotten that far yet myself.

Then I'll just do what I do best; assume the worst.

I won't be seeing Ignis Wraith.

1 hour ago, Buldozers said:

hype

hWl2fuO.png

i like how they encouraged downsizing your clan tier 'DO IT NOW!' when it wasnt physically possible in time since deconstructing rooms takes 2 hrs to do and cannot be rushed with plat.

RIP 30+ MEMBERS who played in the last 15d.... 

Wow, this event is going to really bring out the toxicity in the community if it's encouraging people to kick clan members for a reward. And what about people with jobs who can't dedicate several hours into one event and hope they don't get kicked out of their clans for participation in this?

1 minute ago, notHunky said:

Wow, this event is going to really bring out the toxicity in the community if it's encouraging people to kick clan members for a reward. And what about people with jobs who can't dedicate several hours into one event and hope they don't get kicked out of their clans for participation in this?

It's hopeless.