Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Update 19.12.0

[DE]Megan

Developer Note: "A new Clan Operation is finally here! This Clan Operation has bits of the same - a unique mission, a call to action, a Wraith weapon… and a bit different! The Operation link will have all the information for you on what to expect - but for even further explanation: We're trying something exciting and different with rewards for the most interesting Competitive aspect in a Clan Operation to date. There are a multitude of Personal and Clan rewards - Cosmetics and The Ignis Wraith! The Ignis Wraith as a reward has a few different avenues - an avenue for more casual clans, more coordinated clans, and a Hardcore avenue for the most competitive clans. Visit the Operation link to find out more!"

Do you have any IDEA how LONG I have waited to hear that!?!

]\'[

Hema first, and now this? If you don't want us to play in large clans, then just tell us. Unless that's what you've done twice now, in which case, message received.

1 hour ago, TheTundraTerror said:

How about, you know, not making it a projectile?

This. Not even sure what they were thinking... Making pellets hit instantly, but a slug with travel speed... If anything, it should have been the reverse. Unless it was opposite day at the DE offices.

Edited by Rekalty

Can you at least make it cumulative for clans with less active players my storm clan has about 3 people including me that actually plays and it's very annoying that we would each have to get an absurd number of rescues in 1 game to get the ignis wraith. come on DE i need something to work towards to keep me playing the game because your most recent additions to the game havnt been the best *cough* *cough* Hema research *cough* *cough*. My clan will need about 14,000 rescues to get the bp for the Ignis Wraith and I'm 100% positive we won't get it.

Forgot to add that since my clan and many other clans won't be able to get the ignis wraith that means that i will not be able to get max mastery rank. DE make it cumulative points please or at least let new clan members be able to contribute.

26 minutes ago, Zahzoo said:

Can you at least make it cumulative for clans with less active players my storm clan has about 3 people including me that actually plays and it's very annoying that we would each have to get an absurd number of rescues in 1 game to get the ignis wraith. come on DE i need something to work towards to keep me playing the game because your most recent additions to the game havnt been the best *cough* *cough* Hema research *cough* *cough*. My clan will need about 14,000 rescues to get the bp for the Ignis Wraith and I'm 100% positive we won't get it.

Take a break and play another game then? If you force yourself to be a slave to the meta that's completely your own fault, do realize that. I can play the game just fine without the Hema, without Life Strike, without Nidus, without min maxing everything. Since when did actually having fun turn into this?

1 hour ago, Rekalty said:

This. Not even sure what they were thinking... Making pellets hit instantly, but a slug with travel speed... If anything, it should have been the reverse. Unless it was opposite day at the DE offices.

I think the trade-off is the distance at which you engage, I dunno about you but I'd rather not be in a Juggernaught or Grineer Heavies face... unless the latter has already used their shockwave knockdown. Plus you don't need to use the Euphona Prime? There are other guns

Can I get a clarification? Does the [*] mean that I can join a clan after the operation began and be able to contribute towards Clan Participation Tier but not towards the other clan rewards of Victory Tier and above? Or, does it mean that I can join to get the bp, but my efforts won't contribute towards the Clan Participation Tier at all?

The clan score has to be an accumulating thing. No way a team of 4 can get even 1000 rescues in this game mode. If so, then you better screenshot that. As far as i understand. A ghost clan has to reach 4000 rescues to get the weapon free and potatoed. Since my clan has really 2 main active people. (me and one other) while the rest just gets on whenever. This means me and the other guy has to get 2000 rescues total. Through repeative play. If i can get a team of 4 that can get 100 rescues a run. (same for the other guy) we each do 20 runs and we got it. To be honest i hope me and him even go as far to be in the top "10%" so when that kingpin room comes and our clan tier skyrockets cause of the rooms we have...... At least we will have an incentive for new members to join.

Edited by BlueTunicLink

Wowee, what the Hek, pages and pages of angst and tears. 12 pages of salt!

Well I for one found the new mission type really fun. The flow is amazing, a constant stream of bad guys to kill, while aggressively rushing my little dudelings around. And they have flame and saw throwers! The best.

Going to have to try to trick my less active clanmates into playing,

There are sometimes pathing issues, like the little dudes running to random dead ends and refusing to leave, or occasionally just bugging out at a point, refusing to leave and blocking more spawn.

I assume these bugs will be fixed. And I reiterate this is a really fun game mode!

This feels like Hema 2.0 but now with a timer.

I'm happy to see we get an event again, but seeing that I need to grind out literally thousands of points for the single thing I want is just depressing. 

I don't want to play anymore.