Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

takeshiblue

About Reducing Clan Tier.

So i made a topic about this in the past, but the Hema Effed my clan over there isn't anymore active members and i was going to reduce clan tier in December and couldn't because the Hema got started and we have like 10 active members about with a x100 clan. IS there ANY Way i can reduce the clan tier DE, or Moderators or someone who can relate your help would be much appreciated if there is a solution. Also this new event is going to be so unfair for us since we are stuck at x100 with like less than 20 members. 

PS: can deleting the lab completely allow me to reduce clan tier?

As I understand it (and this is entirely theoretical,so your mileage may vary) if you remove the inactive people from the clan to a lower tier and then delete the barracks I think that c=should reduce the clan. However, as a solo Ghost clan myself I haven't any practical experience with this...

Good luck!

Okay now that the event is over with i have question for anyone who knows the answer. When destroying a lab do we get all the resources back from the things we destroyed in it?

Reducing Clan Tier

If you are Warlord of the clan, you can simply downsize your clan by clicking the "REDUCE CLAN TIER" option in your Clan Dojo menu.

In order to reduce your clan tier the following conditions must be met:

1. You must have a Barracks built for the tier lower than your current tier. i.e. To go from Moon tier to Mountain tier, you must have a Mountain Barracks in your dojo. Changing from Shadow tier to Ghost tier does not require any barracks.

2. You must NOT have the barracks for your current tier in your dojo. I.E. if changing from a Storm tier to Shadow tier clan, you must first destroy your Storm Barracks.

3. All pending room and decoration builds must be completed or cancelled.

4. The clan membership count must be lower than the maximum capacity of the lower tier you are trying to change to. I.E. if you are reducing your tier from Mountain to Storm, you must have 100 or fewer members in your clan currently.

When all the above criteria are met, you will be able to select the "Reduce Clan Tier" option in your menu while in the dojo. After your tier changes, you will notice reduced costs for room and decoration builds and any active research projects will have their resource requirements updated to reflect the new tier. Please note that any overages you spent on research at your previous tier, will not be refunded when you reduce your tier. There is a cool down of 60 days in between tier changes after each use of this option.

On 12/03/2017 at 6:00 AM, takeshiblue said:

you all can clap for me if you wish the clan has been successfully reduced. Finallyyy!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Also to answer your other questions above - if you destroy a lab the resources used to build the lab go into your vault, resources used in research do not get returned, mainly because if you rebuild the lab all the research remains there.

I would like to reduce clan tier...

When I try to reduce, the following message appears:

"Could not reduce clan tier - Please, finish contributions for pending rooms, or abort this rooms, before reducing clan tier."

Since I can not complete the contributions, I would like to know how I could do this, without losing all the research already done.

(Is it possible to pause a search and leave it intact again?)

thank you!  :)