Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on: "Operation: The Pacifism Defect"

immolator1001

I don't like the the fact that a weapon is locked behind a clan participation required event as I'm in a clan that 98% of is not active and my clan leader keeps making it bigger for his own reasons and he would not likely drop or make the clan smaller to actually have a chance to get the chance to have the blueprint.

I also don't like competition (this is why i play this game because its PvE focused) this is kinda a forced competition

Also i have friends who dont join a clan because they are not active but a month or two every 3-4 months what happens to their chances of getting the Ignis wrath is it gonna become a conflict reward like other weapons?

^ same for new players now/ in the future

Is it just gonna be gated behind clans that actually were able to complete it?

3 minutes ago, Krhymez said:

no, total points by the end of the operation.

"Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player."

5 minutes ago, Weeks12 said:

Yeah.

So I have to rescue 325 of them in 1 mission....

DE should really have these be average scores rather than total...

Edited by immolator1001

6 minutes ago, immolator1001 said:

So I have to rescue 325 of them in 1 mission....

Im in solo clan too, so yeah. They should made the score as cumulative not the "best one".

Edited by Weeks12

I don't mind the clan aspect of it but I don't like the clan blueprint reward being top 10 only... it's not exactly a fair way to reward things due to some clans being 'casual' gamers and some clans being made of 'live in warframe' gamers. 

Whether I feel this way in a day or two when it seems like just one or two people have done the event then I might feel differently..

Yeah no kidding. This is exactly what I was afraid of. Clans that have been around for years are suddenly forced to break up in order to maintain access the to game content. I'm in a storm clan that is about 80% full and usually has 2-3 people online at a time, and has a large number of inactive players. I'm looking at that 12,600 point requirement (to even get the participation reward) and seeing that I'm probably going to have to do a large portion of it... Content should not be locked this way.

I know I for one am going to be looking for a ghost clan of 10 active, veteran players after this event. As much as I hate elitism in Warframe, that's pretty much what I am going to have to do in order to make sure I don't lose out on content just because I couldn't do the work of 20+ players by myself. I'm going to grind this event out at least to getting the ignis wraith since I can no longer leave (which is another problem, but off topic). I greatly disappointed that this is how DE is moving with clan events. I've been a part of this clan for a bit over two years, and invested heavily in the research, but I can no longer justify being a member if I have to make up for others players taking a break.

Edit2- Just realized, the clan score is based on the best score of each member... meaning that grinding it out isn't even an option. I would have to get an outrageously high score in order to make up for empty/inactive member spots.

Edited by Invisum
Formatting

im also in a solo clan and if this is the case.....yea nope on this event....sorry but im not going to stay up 24/7 the next week to get that "perfect run" i wouldent mind rescueing 325 or 1000 over a long period of time but doing it in ONE run i cant be asked.....

Just now, Zaisha said:

I guess that with first the Hema cost thing and now this, it's pretty clear that DE wants everyone who is not interested in being in a tryhard clan to leave the game. Thanks DE. A lot. :-(

yep ikr some people made a clan just for tradeing/clan reaserch,and so if i have to do the work like im 10 people at once i cant even