_sfm_warframe__sinful_butterfly__4k__by_

Megan: FetalFreak's The Werm Queen
the_werm_queen_by_fetalfreak-db0aea0.png

Fan Concept of the Week
Schizoideh's Chronicler
tumblr_olvjzlS0WX1r8da9po1_1280.png

See you tomorrow for Devstream #89!

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Sacrfishal Lamb said:

What is the link for that leaderboard at about 15:30?

Are there other official leaderboards that can be viewed outside of the game? Where to find them?

It's linked in the thread about the event

About the Pacifist Operation: I think it was too long and even...boring. Over 40m for a Sigil? Don't think that's a good tradeoff. It would be a more interesting mission if we got some kind of reward (relic?) for each 4 refugees we save, it would be more interesting to keep the players engaged.

Also, I did not understand why only spawned 3 points ABC... Shouldn't  there be more as the game progresses (it would be more dificult, but I was thinking in the lines of Excavation mission)?

And also, is it obligatory to spawn refugees in the last point(C) or can we keep spawning them in other points(A and B)?

Now, about Specters: some time ago I did a post about it would be cool to control the Specters (using waypoints)... I think it would be a good to address this issue, for this missions and maybe future game developing ideas.

Last, about Prime Time: would be nice to see the Artists names and where they're at (Deviant, Artstation, Tumblr, etc.) in a label next to the picture during stream so that we can see (and follow) more of their work... Just a thought.