Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alliance - Dead Clans Society

BornToDevour

Are you in a solo, dead, dying, or mostly inactive clan?

Do you wish you had other people to play with, but don't want to leave your current clan?

Are you willing to take a risk on a brand new alliance?

Don't have enough active members to get into a legit alliance?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, consider joining the Dead Clans Society. We are a not-quite-as new alliance for the clans that aren't big or active enough to go anywhere else. After the Hema research costs and now the Ignis Wraith requirements, our mostly inactive clan had the idea to gather other inactive/solo/dead/dying clans together. We are currently comprised of 28 clans ranging in size from ghost to storm.

We now have a discord server and an alliance emblem (thank you @Buff00n)

The only requirements to join are to ask and to have patience with my management of the alliance. It's my first time managing an alliance, so I'll do my best and take any and all advice under consideration. Being part of a solo/dead/dying/inactive clan is optional, but preferred. Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

Edited by BornToDevour
Discord, emblem, and size update

I had a similar idea, except I'd call it "haunted", because it would be full of ghost(clan)s. Not sure if I should stick to my guns, or join you.

On 3/2/2017 at 8:42 PM, Buff00n said:

I run a solo clan that takes in research refugees. 

I've always thought about doing that, how's it working out for you?

31 minutes ago, KlutzMeister said:

I've always thought about doing that, how's it working out for you?

Good so far.  The members I picked up are loners for the most part, which was how I pitched it on the recruiting tab.  We don't bother each other most of the time.  But for time-limited and clan-limited events, like the Pacifist Defect, at least a few have been amenable to pitching in.  It's possible we may end up in the top 10% despite being lone wolfs.

I make sure to leave a few slots open for temporary members who just want to get a certain expensive lab weapon, no strings attached.  If we do manage to stay in the top 10% then I'll be doing the same thing with the event weapon.

43 minutes ago, KlutzMeister said:

Not sure if I should stick to my guns, or join you.

It's already been a beneficial alliance.  Yesterday @BornToDevour, @Megalodonkatsu, a rando, and I did a long Pacifist Defect event run and made it to 345 rescues.  I've never spent so much time rift walking before.

i'd be interested in joining your alliance. Our clan has only 2-3 people and we definantly feel the struggle with larger scale events and the Hema research

Clan name is:  my shadow and i 

no caps 

I run a Ghost Clan with five other members and I'm the only regularly active one (a couple have been active within the past six months, the others I think may have moved on to other things).

The current event and the prospect of more like it to come have given me some pause for thought as to the direction of the clan in future, but I haven't reached a decision yet.

I think this alliance sounds like a neat idea and I'd like to join if you're still inviting - clan name is Cahaba

ad my clan BIG RED MACHINE , well im mainly a ps4 player at mastery 23 ,but i do play on pc wen a major update comes out.events,or ps4 is being used by someonelse in my household.alliances keep kicking my clan 4 inactivity ,i did try out most of the alliances in the forums

sounds like a nice places you got there.

we would like to join: Rokudenashi we are a clan of 100 member whit about 10 to 20 online daily (it proably aint that dead but when content drop we go way lower)

i wont sugercoat this but most of them are a bunch of idotes so please take us whit a grain of salt.

if your still intresed PM me or invite us 

Hello,

As the warlord of the TennoSupportService ghost clan, I enjoy playing with new players and helping them.

As a result, I have no guarantee over their activity, and I don't mind at all because I don't guarantee mine either.

Some of them however, would like to find more people to play with. Maybe your alliance is a solution ?

I'd be happy to join.

Could you invite The Geek Club?  It's a full ghost clan but I have a bunch of inactive "warlords."   Probably 5-6 are active?

My game name is PikachuMarauder

I built the dojo up by myself, probably around 30-50 forma in it and leaving it seems pretty lame but so is not having anyone with my level of experience in the game to pick up new things from, get me doing things I'm too slacker to do, etc.

I'm 99.9% melee only.  I'm always looking for new tricks.  Principally I use mobility focused speed melee.  I can show people the tricks of it I've come across. I'm hoping I can learn some myself and maybe some enjoyable alternative play styles.

Edited by PikachuMarauder
adding info

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, you guys sound pretty chill, like my clan. An emblem would be cool though (fashion and all that). But meh. 

Clan name: Perditions Flame

Region: Australia/NZ

Platform: PC

Tier: Shadow

Members: 11/30 (2 active, 2 new and somewhat active, founding warlord sort of active, rest aren't haha)

Warlords: hryelle, CinnabarTheRandyPoodle

I am interested in joining. I am the Warlord to Celestial Tennos 6 members only. I solo a lot and help new players when I can. I am not looking to grow my clan as I prefer it to be small. If you still accepting small clans hit me up. Thanks.