Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding

(XBOX)Hells Assailent

So what did you guys do in the hotfix today? I saw it was getting ready to roll out as I was getting off for work. I get home from work and wanted to relax and play some Warframe to wined down. All I get it Network Not Responding and then Login failed. Check your info. I cleared my Xbox Ones cache multiples times. I have hard reset it. I have reset my modem multiple times. I just can't play anymore. This update seems to have broken the log in for some and not all.

I'm experiencing the same "Network Not Responding" and "Login failed.  Check your info." messages.  I have noticed that Xbox Live itself currently has a service alert for "Purchase and Content Usage", and I am unable to access the Windows Store via the Windows 10 app from multiple devices on a wired Internet connection in two different physical locations (but cellular connectivity worked).  Unfortunately, using a mobile hotspot to take advantage of cellular connectivity didn't help with Warframe.  We'll have to wait.

ive been having network problems for a year now in this game, ive probably lagged out of almost 150 different games some times 20 in a row. After this hotfix not only am i having the typical lagouts now im being logged out entirely. as it says lost connection to servers.

Edited by (XB1)TEF Killer

• 3 months later...