Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum

Ced23Ric

• 2 weeks later...

what if we could choose where to equip our weapons onto our warframe? like i would prefer to have my cronus attached at my hip instead of on my back or have both the sword and dagger of the duel ether attached to my back instead of having the dagger on the back of my waist or maybe both equipped on either hip.

also to be able to have two different swords or pistols equipped at the same time like to have a ether sword and a dark dagger used in unison or maybe a balista and a stugg equipped at the same time

one more thing: to have attachments on guns that actually do something like to have a suppressor on a lex that takes away 50% of the sound or to add a scope to a hind that adds 20% zoom or a barrel extension for the grakata so it not only actually looks like a fricken primary but has higher accuracy

with melee 2.0 being out for a while many tenno have been having fun pulling off visually stunning combos but there are some stances that do cause a lot of hassle to and first to come in mind is gleaming talon. After seeing a nightmare mode alert come up offering a nightmare mod i was wondering if there can be one for stances .  Alert rewards can be as lack luster as 4000 credits or be as beautiful as reactors or catalysts and adding stances would be a nice in between. Of course i have doubts of seeing gleaming talon being a reward because of my time in warframe i am yet to see a hammershot mod as reward for a nightmare alert because it feels rare but nonetheless there can be some potential here. there can even be a challenge for the alert similar to nightmare where there are relatively difficult enemies and you can only melee all your enemies to be able to progress in the mission i think this addition would make alerts a little more appealing and the challenges can be fun.

Is is possible to make J3-Golem the previous major infested boss on themisto to be an assassin like the stalker when you kill too many bosses and grustag three when you fight invasions supporting the corpus and for the new J3-Golem is when you kill infested boss like phorid and lephantis mutiple times and then get the J3-Golem mark? Would be nice if we have an infested assassin like the stalker and G3 and Zanuka 

Meteor based frame

Stats

Health 100-300

Energy 150-200

Shield 25-175

Armor 1500

{Description not ready} but always got heavy impact

1st. Rock smash

{Name} punches the target with a stone fist so hard it can send them airborne

2nd. {Not decided}

3rd. Crater

Punches the ground and makes a crater around {Name} and pouches away enemies.

4th. Meteor falls

Calls down furious meteors that seeks out enemies. If it misses, it will shake the ground devastatingly  

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, before i posted my idea of my warframe, i would like to introduce myself, im methnite and i'm playing warframe recently, i really like the idea of the game which makes me wants to contribute a little piece of my idea, and i would like to say sorry for my bad grammars and english... because it isn't my primary language, but i hope everyone of you could understand a bit about what i'm planning to share here ><

note : i haven't finished my character art drawing so i just introduce the basic of my warframe idea first, i will upload the image once i've finished it. 

any idea of suggestion is welcomed for editing purpose.

so here it is :

Pegas ( i took this name because in my language it means spring as in mechanical devices ), is a well balanced offensive/deffensive robotic themed warframe that is able to communicate with other mechanical devices, and can alter his part of bodies to be a deadly weapon. 

background story : open for any suggestion

stat : this is the starting start at unranked frame

125 shield capacity

100 health capacity

90 armor

100 power

100 stamina

1 sprint speed

skills and abilities :

torpedo punch ( idea for this is taken from mazinger z movies >< ) 

pegas launch his fists by rocket propulsion to attack the enemies in line for about 10 meters in range and then come back to pegas (it's speed would be similar to rocket launcher), damaging all enemies in it's way dealing ?/?/?/? aoe impact/blast damage. 

note that while using this skill, attacking enemies with primary/secondary/melee weapon is imposible until the fists get back to pegas. enemies hit by this skill is knocked down.

Shield repair (this would be his deffensive skill)

an aura that effects teammates within it's radius of ? meters that grants 75%/150%/225%/300% for 20 seconds

Machinary Telepathy (i hate it's name, can someone help me please ><)

Pegas communicates with all mechanical devices within radius around him (auto hack consoles, auto open locked doors, deactivate sensors and traps)

Turret Deployment 

pegas summons immobile 1/2/3/4 machine gun turrets that deals 7.5%/15%/22.5%/30% of his primary weapon damage that will shoot any enemies nearby for 15 seconds interval.

that's all i can thing about right now... if this is too overpowered or underpowered, please feel free to alter it, i will update it periodically. 

polarity and aura polarity are open for any suggestion...

I'd like to see a dinosaur Warframe.

Name-Rex or Sauros

150 health (450) at 30

125 power (200) at 30

Armor 150

100 shield (350) at 30

Sprint speed 1.1

Stamina 125

The king of all Warframes. Rex/Sauros leaves a nasty bite on any who try to challenge him.

Abilities-

Dino roar- immobilizes nearby enemies in fear (lasts for 6 seconds) (Rex/sauros lets out a roar) 25 energy

Earth shake- knocks down all enemies within 10 meter range (Rex/sauros stomps each leg once and knocks down enemies) 50 energy

Rage/dino rage- rushes into battle dealing massive damage, invulnerable (lasts 10 seconds) (similar to hysteria) 75 energy

King of Beasts- runs to enemies and bites/rips them in half (requires target, effects enemies within range of initial target) (instantly kills enemies-2000 damage) (like blade storm) 100 energy

I'd like to see a dinosaur Warframe.

Name-Rex or Sauros

150 health (450) at 30

125 power (200) at 30

Armor 150

100 shield (350) at 30

Sprint speed 1.1

Stamina 125

The king of all Warframes. Rex/Sauros leaves a nasty bite on any who try to challenge him.

Abilities-

Dino roar- immobilizes nearby enemies in fear (lasts for 6 seconds) (Rex/sauros lets out a roar) 25 energy

Earth shake- knocks down all enemies within 10 meter range (Rex/sauros stomps each leg once and knocks down enemies) 50 energy

Rage/dino rage- rushes into battle dealing massive damage, invulnerable (lasts 10 seconds) (similar to hysteria) 75 energy

King of Beasts- runs to enemies and bites/rips them in half (requires target, effects enemies within range of initial target) (instantly kills enemies-2000 damage) (like blade storm) 100 energy

no warframe is the king of warframes

yea

this sounds like Valkyr/Rhino Frame and the Ultimate has the same effect as Ash's Blade Storm like you said

Ablities can be similar but Ultimates are never similar to other abilities, they're all unique.

no warframe is the king of warframes

yea

this sounds like Valkyr/Rhino Frame and the Ultimate has the same effect as Ash's Blade Storm like you said

Ablities can be similar but Ultimates are never similar to other abilities, they're all unique.

Of course he's not the king, it is just for a "fun" description. And yeah, I had a hard time coming up with original powers

aren't you supposed to do these in the index not this thread

hey guys this probably doesnt sound like a great idea but i thought i would post it anyway.

a pure stealth darkness warframe sort of like a cross between ash and loki. his abilities are all about stealth and are all only rough ideas for what i think could be a really fun play style within the game. i guess it also opens up discussion and ideas for expanding the stealth element of warframe as a game altogether.

the frame could be called ghost as other shadow like names are already used for specters and shade sentinel however this is a great discussion point :)

1st ability- paranoia 

paranoia sends a single enemy into a state of terror bringing nearby enemies (within a certain radius which can be upgraded through mods) to the target distracting them from all else that moves

2nd ability- darkness

ghost turns out all the lights in the area he is in which reduces the enemies ability to see ghost and trigger any alarms allowing him to sneak past without detection

3rd ability- void walker

void walker turns ghost into a spectral form making him invisible and allowing him to pass through obstacles such as cover to sneak up on his enemies.

4th ability- possession

ghost jumps into an enemy giving him control of the movement of the enemy (no fighting as a grineer, corpus or infested just walking around) for a certain period of time. when the ability runs out ghost returns from the body of the target enemy who then silently dies. if the ability is toggled ghost jumps out creating an explosion which could be used in combo with paranoia to group enemies and destroy them all without knowing that the tenno is there.

this is only a rough idea just want to see what y'all think :)