Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum

Ced23Ric

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/417215-vrka-wolf-frame-update-2/

SECOND UPDATE first sketch showing the werewolf's anatomy, taking reference from both human/wolf skeletons and muscle tissue. I'll keep uploading more as soon as I draw 'em keep commenting to know what you think :)

Wolf_Skel_Lyd1.jpg

I've always wanted a Wolf frame in here, and with the upcoming release of chroma, I hope it's possible to get more animal based frames in. I'd like to share my ideas with all of you on how this could work, everyone I've come across ingame has helped me a lot, and it's one of the things i love about the game, the community is awesome, I would really appreciate for everyone interested, to comment, read your feedback on it,  I've asked and many people would like to see it happen, so i will be updating this, if i can count with your help, even better :D I looked other wolf threads i found, so that i wouldn't be copy-catting and try to make it as original as possible. Let's get started then, hope you like it.

1-DA NAME-some taken from mythology, others first that came to mind:

-Feral
-Umbra
-Lykos/Lyca
-Vrka (sanskrit for wolf, so why not ¬¬')
-Fenrir 
-Lethe
-Amarok
-Warg/Varg

2-STATS-I know sheep about stats, so help if you can with this, I'll just base him on similar frames.

-HEALTH                     100
-SHIELD CAPACITY      75                
-ENERGY                     150
-ARMOR                        65
-SPRINT SPEED           1.3 don't know if there's much difference with loki's 1.25

3-CLASS TYPE-GLASS CANNON, HIGH DPS, wolf needs to be fast, furtive, and hyper lethal like n6, get in, slash, bite, kill, repeat. If it can take a hit, just make the attack and speed shine, without going OP, definitely want him to be very strong, but not broken. Have both melee and ranged skills, so it feels different from valkyr.

4-ELEMENT-Since all elements are taken, I thought giving him an element combination, which no other frame has today, and went for VIRAL as I'll justify later.

5-SKILLS-Here come them mad skills.

1- LACERATE, STIGMA, BLEEDING LIGHT, X-ECUTION, GHOST/PHANTOM//BLIGHT RAKE <---I like that one n.n

-RANGED SKILL, COST 25-Have him slash energy waves, I think all of his skills
should either have bleed, or viral even both if it's not too OP. 
-MECHANICS-Combo, one click right slash, second click follows with left slash, and
so on, able to spam for rapid slashes, second option, go with an always classy X crossed slash!!

2-INCOMING DEATH, TEAR, VENARI,  ARTERIAL JAG/STROKE, PRIMAL INSTINCTS, OPENING CUT

-MELEE SKILL,COST 50-It's a must this wolf should have a lunge attack that goes for a vital spot.
-MECHANICS-Activating the skill, does normal damage but, holding down enables you to mark, and aim for the throat making it critical dmg, bypassing shields and armor, or just one if it's OP, also having the bleeding effect if possible, perfect for your heavy gunners, useful as a mobility tool, maybe having invulnerability while lunging so you can go through those blast and fire attacks for ex. or just escaping a tight situation
-NOTE-I saw something similar in another post, but this is my idea of It, how It should work and play. Cause pretty much it's an obvious skill to think off for a wolf xD  

3-UMBRA LUPUS, CALL OF THE WILD, BLOOD LUST, LAST OF THE WILDS<---I like this name a lot, awesome instrumental song by nightwish.

-RANGED SKILL, COST 75-Howl summoning ghost/shadow wolves to emerge from all directions, or run in a wide circle, then rushing to attack enemies and disappearing afterwards.
-MECHANICS-Second energy based skill for CC, gives viral, vulnerable while summonig, unable to recast while still active, this should be the your most flashy skill from the pack summoning, to the ghost wolves animations hunting down.
-NOTE-Originally i thought having the ghost wolves fight with you, but it would be nekros' shadows of the dead, and also saw something similiar in another post

4-AWAKENING/DARK AWAKENING, WARWOLF, PRIMAL INSTINCT, PREY

-ULTIMATE, COST 100-Giving in to primal instincts, the virus takes over mutating him into a powerful beast that breaks havoc on the field. This is a must, to go big, bad, wolf on your !, can't have a better ultimate for him.
-MECHANICS-Slash with m1, bite with m2, include a howl with e to stun, balance duration and power, to avoid OP. Toggle to deactivate. Big enough to look menacing, this thing needs to say that as soon it comes out, your virginity is gone, but able to fit in your screen. Unable to activate in narrow spaces such as ventilation tunnels, It's in wider spaces where you'll wreck!! Perfect for bosses and crowd control. It would look awesome to fight phorid wid it, and just mow down everything else.

6-PASSIVES

1-WALL CRAWL-Having claws, and wall run, I think it would be really cool, if he can crawl through walls, cause if valkyr's got the web slinging, why can't wolfie climb walls right T.T It would grant him more mobility options, perfect for players that suck at wall running like me xD  toggle to activate it, at cost of more stamina, you can wall attack more accurately with this, and stealthier if positioned right.
2-HOWL-Just nice to have, ain't a wolf if you can't howl, use it to alert enemies if you want them to come into a trap, distract them from your friends running low on health, or that have fallen, make friends find you easier if you've fallen, stuff like that, your fallen howl could sound different so they identify it.
3-LUNA-I know it's like eclipse or silent, but it would be nice to include a real night time mechanic, so your are stealthier at night and harder to hit, giving your low defenses a little break.
4-SENSE-partially detect near enemies in the mini map using his sense of smell, that could help while playing stealth combined with his mobility options, and maybe affected by the stretch mod.

7-BACKSTORY AND REASONING-I'd like him to be an infested warframe to justify the werewolf form, makes sense
having dog/cat like infested, Being a soldier left behind to fend off the infestation break while the rest of humanity fled to space, he was one of the sole survivors to the technocyte outbreak, although having enough will power to resist the infection until treated, it was only a matter of time before the virus spread to his entire body, as medical resources began to run low on the planet, As his mind slowly got lost, he decided to enter stasis, to keep what was left of his sanity, hoping for humanity to come back one day, and help him. Investigating unusual grineer activity throughout lost corners of the earth,a tenno search team stumbled upon an active stasis chamber, waking up a strange creature from it's sleep, initially viewed as a threat, the creature showed signs of intelligence, even speech, seeing a human soul was still in it, the creature was taken back to base, but every attempt was futile, even with new technology, there was no reverting his condition, he was like no infested they had ever seen, but know he had a choice, to become something more...a warframe, and put an end to the infestation threat that has haunted him for thousands of years. Now, fused with tenno technology, this creature was reborn as DI MOST @(*()$ BADASS NINJA WAREWOLF EVER!! that's when lil' jon comes in and says YIEAHHH!!!

NOTE: This could also open the way of having an additional faction that lives underground, having it's own world and creatures, like journey to the center of the earth or ice age 3 xD   

8-AESTHETICS-Basically he's an ancient infested werewolf with new warframe armor. I'LL SKETCH IT UP AS SOON AS I CAN. The color scheme should be dark themed, greys, and blacks with dashes of gloomy green, and brown, with either red, green/teal or purple energy.Markings of some type would look awesome, influenced by the energy color, to make them glow. his posture must be slightly arched, so he can go on four paws, have claws without overdoing it, not that big, not going anorexic either, nekros I'm talking to you!! ¬¬ eat something man!! have a sanvich, heavy will hook you up bruh!! ;D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/417215-vrka-wolf-frame-update-2/

SECOND UPDATE first sketch showing the werewolf's anatomy, taking reference from both human/wolf skeletons and muscle tissue. I'll keep uploading more as soon as I draw 'em keep commenting to know what you think :)

Wolf_Skel_Lyd1.jpg

I've always wanted a Wolf frame in here, and with the upcoming release of chroma, I hope it's possible to get more animal based frames in. I'd like to share my ideas with all of you on how this could work, everyone I've come across ingame has helped me a lot, and it's one of the things i love about the game, the community is awesome, I would really appreciate for everyone interested, to comment, read your feedback on it,  I've asked and many people would like to see it happen, so i will be updating this, if i can count with your help, even better :D I looked other wolf threads i found, so that i wouldn't be copy-catting and try to make it as original as possible. Let's get started then, hope you like it.

1-DA NAME-some taken from mythology, others first that came to mind:

-Feral
-Umbra
-Lykos/Lyca
-Vrka (sanskrit for wolf, so why not ¬¬')
-Fenrir 
-Lethe
-Amarok
-Warg/Varg

2-STATS-I know sheep about stats, so help if you can with this, I'll just base him on similar frames.

-HEALTH                     100
-SHIELD CAPACITY      75                
-ENERGY                     150
-ARMOR                        65
-SPRINT SPEED           1.3 don't know if there's much difference with loki's 1.25

3-CLASS TYPE-GLASS CANNON, HIGH DPS, wolf needs to be fast, furtive, and hyper lethal like n6, get in, slash, bite, kill, repeat. If it can take a hit, just make the attack and speed shine, without going OP, definitely want him to be very strong, but not broken. Have both melee and ranged skills, so it feels different from valkyr.

4-ELEMENT-Since all elements are taken, I thought giving him an element combination, which no other frame has today, and went for VIRAL as I'll justify later.

5-SKILLS-Here come them mad skills.

1- LACERATE, STIGMA, BLEEDING LIGHT, X-ECUTION, GHOST/PHANTOM//BLIGHT RAKE <---I like that one n.n

-RANGED SKILL, COST 25-Have him slash energy waves, I think all of his skills
should either have bleed, or viral even both if it's not too OP. 
-MECHANICS-Combo, one click right slash, second click follows with left slash, and
so on, able to spam for rapid slashes, second option, go with an always classy X crossed slash!!

2-INCOMING DEATH, TEAR, VENARI,  ARTERIAL JAG/STROKE, PRIMAL INSTINCTS, OPENING CUT

-MELEE SKILL,COST 50-It's a must this wolf should have a lunge attack that goes for a vital spot.
-MECHANICS-Activating the skill, does normal damage but, holding down enables you to mark, and aim for the throat making it critical dmg, bypassing shields and armor, or just one if it's OP, also having the bleeding effect if possible, perfect for your heavy gunners, useful as a mobility tool, maybe having invulnerability while lunging so you can go through those blast and fire attacks for ex. or just escaping a tight situation
-NOTE-I saw something similar in another post, but this is my idea of It, how It should work and play. Cause pretty much it's an obvious skill to think off for a wolf xD  

3-UMBRA LUPUS, CALL OF THE WILD, BLOOD LUST, LAST OF THE WILDS<---I like this name a lot, awesome instrumental song by nightwish.

-RANGED SKILL, COST 75-Howl summoning ghost/shadow wolves to emerge from all directions, or run in a wide circle, then rushing to attack enemies and disappearing afterwards.
-MECHANICS-Second energy based skill for CC, gives viral, vulnerable while summonig, unable to recast while still active, this should be the your most flashy skill from the pack summoning, to the ghost wolves animations hunting down.
-NOTE-Originally i thought having the ghost wolves fight with you, but it would be nekros' shadows of the dead, and also saw something similiar in another post

4-AWAKENING/DARK AWAKENING, WARWOLF, PRIMAL INSTINCT, PREY

-ULTIMATE, COST 100-Giving in to primal instincts, the virus takes over mutating him into a powerful beast that breaks havoc on the field. This is a must, to go big, bad, wolf on your !, can't have a better ultimate for him.
-MECHANICS-Slash with m1, bite with m2, include a howl with e to stun, balance duration and power, to avoid OP. Toggle to deactivate. Big enough to look menacing, this thing needs to say that as soon it comes out, your virginity is gone, but able to fit in your screen. Unable to activate in narrow spaces such as ventilation tunnels, It's in wider spaces where you'll wreck!! Perfect for bosses and crowd control. It would look awesome to fight phorid wid it, and just mow down everything else.

6-PASSIVES

1-WALL CRAWL-Having claws, and wall run, I think it would be really cool, if he can crawl through walls, cause if valkyr's got the web slinging, why can't wolfie climb walls right T.T It would grant him more mobility options, perfect for players that suck at wall running like me xD  toggle to activate it, at cost of more stamina, you can wall attack more accurately with this, and stealthier if positioned right.
2-HOWL-Just nice to have, ain't a wolf if you can't howl, use it to alert enemies if you want them to come into a trap, distract them from your friends running low on health, or that have fallen, make friends find you easier if you've fallen, stuff like that, your fallen howl could sound different so they identify it.
3-LUNA-I know it's like eclipse or silent, but it would be nice to include a real night time mechanic, so your are stealthier at night and harder to hit, giving your low defenses a little break.
4-SENSE-partially detect near enemies in the mini map using his sense of smell, that could help while playing stealth combined with his mobility options, and maybe affected by the stretch mod.

7-BACKSTORY AND REASONING-I'd like him to be an infested warframe to justify the werewolf form, makes sense
having dog/cat like infested, Being a soldier left behind to fend off the infestation break while the rest of humanity fled to space, he was one of the sole survivors to the technocyte outbreak, although having enough will power to resist the infection until treated, it was only a matter of time before the virus spread to his entire body, as medical resources began to run low on the planet, As his mind slowly got lost, he decided to enter stasis, to keep what was left of his sanity, hoping for humanity to come back one day, and help him. Investigating unusual grineer activity throughout lost corners of the earth,a tenno search team stumbled upon an active stasis chamber, waking up a strange creature from it's sleep, initially viewed as a threat, the creature showed signs of intelligence, even speech, seeing a human soul was still in it, the creature was taken back to base, but every attempt was futile, even with new technology, there was no reverting his condition, he was like no infested they had ever seen, but know he had a choice, to become something more...a warframe, and put an end to the infestation threat that has haunted him for thousands of years. Now, fused with tenno technology, this creature was reborn as DI MOST @(*()$ BADASS NINJA WAREWOLF EVER!! that's when lil' jon comes in and says YIEAHHH!!!

NOTE: This could also open the way of having an additional faction that lives underground, having it's own world and creatures, like journey to the center of the earth or ice age 3 xD   

8-AESTHETICS-Basically he's an ancient infested werewolf with new warframe armor. I'LL SKETCH IT UP AS SOON AS I CAN. The color scheme should be dark themed, greys, and blacks with dashes of gloomy green, and brown, with either red, green/teal or purple energy.Markings of some type would look awesome, influenced by the energy color, to make them glow. his posture must be slightly arched, so he can go on four paws, have claws without overdoing it, not that big, not going anorexic either, nekros I'm talking to you!! ¬¬ eat something man!! have a sanvich, heavy will hook you up bruh!! ;D

hah

alot of people have been thinking about wolf frames after Chroma

New one

This is Zero (The mystery, The unknown)

Codex: Zero's capabilities are anonymous, his very existence is nearly unseen.

Abilities

Zero's stealthy ways bring him a definite outcome, preparing for his final result.

1)Assassinate- Targets an enemy and stabs them, killing them instantly.

2)Hidden Needle- throws 3-5 needles that target random enemies, if focused onto an enemy target all will go to that direction.

3)Darkening- places a large mobile dark shadow all around Zero, enemies will be able to see him but when they're in the shadow they are blind, perfect opportunity for stealth tactics.

Leave no suspicion tenno

4)Blade Walker-  creates shadow clones of himself (3-4) and will make Zero nearly unnoticeable, as well as assassinating any enemy near him (clones have the same role).

Zero is the shadow of everyone, as he hides in plain sight tenno.

Hello world,

I was wondering if it's possible to get a 3D print of our own tenno build (in the Warframme store)??? I would like to be able to get my hands on a warframe goodie that isn't a garment... Or if i isn't possible a trick to be able to get the frame in a 3D model (autocad file) that would be sold cheap and then the fan would be able to print his own frame out...

I know it's a bit dreamy but I had this crazy idea while researching the oberon frame.

Thanks for the attention.

• 1 month later...

wish we actually had a chance to fight in space ships like the Lotus sends you on a ship to meet with a tenno, but while you're on it, the ship crashes and the alarms go off, Lotus warns you enemies have raided the ship and are stealing data, your job is to eliminate the enemies who have the data (enemies are separated as A,B,C and D and usually be named Grineer/Corpus Data Holder or something like that) and return (and transfer) them, you can return them near the end of the mission or after you've picked up data, when you go to return data, you must hack it (the enemies meddled with your securities) and it will transfer the data for safe storage, when you return and transfer all data

Go To Extraction

(some missions you may have also crashed on a planet so sometimes you have to run out of your crashed ship)

Dunno any names

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda new at this and not sure how fan consepts works but I think got the Idea of it just a little... so I've drawn my first warframe character concept idea, not sure if I drawn the concept correctly.

His name is Zo'bero also could this fan concept be ok and if not well at least I tried.

if_zo_bero_is_a_warframe_by_trvartwork-d