The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9-When And What?

It has been said, that U9 will be most likely a polish update.

By other means, DE will pick up everything we have, and fix it. Polish it, improve it.

The few "confirmed" or almost confirmed additions, would be the Anti-Matter warframe, most likely a few ticks and tweaks on the clan dojo prices, and probably the Clan size they announced a few days ago.

When will this come? Most likely in the end of the month, i've noticed that each "big" update usually takes around 1 month to 2 months to appear, so there is a high chance that it will appear before August. And if, i am correct about being a mostly "fix" update, it should be before August.

What if...

it will come in 9 days from now with 9 new weapons and be around .9gb with 9 new enemy types and 9 new colors with 9 new bugs and 9 exploits along with 9 new tileset locations and ... ha I can go on.

please do

My original prediction was that Update 9: Camo Colored Duct Tape would be released shortly after E3, as that was their original reason for being busy.
My exact "we'll get it then" day was by the 5th, and now I'm obviously wrong.

My next prediction is by the end of the month. Why? Because I have a strong feeling that they're going to keep released Hotfixes that introduce a brand new Hot mess that they need to fix, further pushing back their work schedule for U9.

Just off topic...but are u the same shadowkinz who made the IRL thread on ME3 forums ?

It wouldn't surprise me. Seems like there are quite a few fellow ME3 multiplayer vets who play Warframe. XD

Anyway, on topic: As others have said, it will mainly be a polishing update.

Some speculate it will be released tomorrow, but only DE truely knows when it will be ready.

Does anyone knows the date of update 9 will come?

What will brings to us?

Will stealth be upgraded?

Will void missions receive new prizes?

Let's discuss.

1) Before Portal 3

2) Another Warframe that makes me think of a Warcraft 3 hero

3) HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

4) Maybe

5) Can we talk about how fuzzy kittens are and how sad it is that they will all be dead in the future?