FAQ + Coming Changes for Operation: The Pacifism Defect

[DE]Rebecca

Hey all!

This post will be a quickish list of coming changes and fixes to the Operation as well as an FAQ spot for the Operation! Please read carefully if you and your clan have had questions and concerns about the Operation.

For Clan Scoring remember that Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player.

Changes:

1) CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint will be reduced significantly in coming changes. If you reach the new Point thresholds, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation.

Before: Ghost Clans must earn: 1,300 Points.
After: Ghost Clans must earn: 260 Points.
An example to elucidate what this means for the scoring: This means you could have 1 person to get 260 points. That is 1 Solo mission with 65 Defectors Rescued as each Defector is worth 4 points.

Before: Shadow Clans must earn: 3,800 Points.
After: Shadow Clans must earn: 760 Points.
Before: Storm Clans must earn: 12,600 Points.
After:  Storm Clans must earn: 2,520 Points.
Before: Mountain Clans must earn: 37,800 Points.
After: Mountain Clans must earn: 7,560 Points.
Before:Moon Clans must Earn: 126,000 Points.
After: Moon Clans must Earn: 25,200 Points.

The official news and posts will be updated shortly! It's worth noting the original tiers for Participation were never based on 100% Clan activity - they were based on 50% activity. This was unfair to true Solo clans. We have ultimately adjusted all tiers to give 'Participation' a more welcoming threshold for all tiers.

2) The Resources available in the mission will be changed to the same Resource table as the Orokin Derelicts.

Fixes:

• We are working on fixing AI issues related to the Defectors getting stuck.

FAQ:

'What does the Top 10% of Clans per tier getting the research mean?"
It means that per tier, the top 10% of scores for clans get the research. If there are 1000 participating Moon Clans, the top 100 scoring Moon Clans will receive the Ignis Wraith Research for their clans.

Will The Ignis Wraith ever come back in any other way ever?
We don't know! We tend to add things over time - when we have a more solid answer we'll let you know.

Can I downgrade my clan tier during the Operation?
No - once the Operation started, your tier is locked in.

Will this FAQ get updated?
Oh you bet - just wanted to get the good news out into the world as soon as possible. Which is right now. SUBMIT!

The changes are now live with the release of Hotfix 19.12.1
Edited by [DE]Danielle
Added hotfix link

This is ridiculous, what about those clans that already grinded for many hours for this??

Some clans just wanted to get the bp by grinding their way, and have no intentions of competing for high tier reward.

Either have lower requirements from the beginning, or stick to them until the end like you did with Hema.

Upd: For all the guys insulting me here, read the 2nd and 3rd sentence instead of focusing on the 1st. My point is De need to come up with reasonable numbers from the start, and not wait until dedicated clans get things done. ie they should account for smaller clans as well, instead of using the performance of top tier clans to come up with numbers.

Edited by osuman

Just now, osuman said:

This is ridiculous, what about those clans that already grinded for many hours for this??

Then their grind works towards them getting the pre-built Ignis Wraith or the clan research.

This change only affects getting the blueprint and giving smaller or solo clans a chance.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all!

This post will be a quickish list of coming changes and fixes to the Operation as well as an FAQ spot for the Operation! Please read carefully if you and your clan have had questions and concerns about the Operation.

For Clan Scoring remember that Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player.

Changes:

1) CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint will be reduced significantly. If you reach the new Point thresholds, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation.

An example to elucidate what this means for the scoring: This means you could have 1 person to get 260 points. That is 1 Solo mission with 65 Defectors Rescued as each Defector is worth 4 points.

Before: Shadow Clans must earn: 3,800 Points.
After: Shadow Clans must earn: 760 Points.
Before: Storm Clans must earn: 12,600 Points.
After:  Storm Clans must earn: 2,520 Points.
Before: Mountain Clans must earn: 37,800 Points.
After: Mountain Clans must earn: 7,560 Points.
Before:Moon Clans must Earn: 126,000 Points.
After: Moon Clans must Earn: 25,200 Points.

The official news and posts will be updated shortly! It's worth noting the original tiers for Participation were never based on 100% Clan activity - they were based on 50% activity. This was unfair to true Solo clans. We have ultimately adjusted all tiers to give 'Participation' a more welcoming threshold for all tiers.

2) The Resources available in the mission will be changed to the same Resource table as the Orokin Derelicts.

Fixes:

• We are working on fixing AI issues related to the Defectors getting stuck.

FAQ:

Does the 'What does the Top 10% of Clans per tier getting the research mean?"
It means that per tier, the top 10% of scores for clans get the research. If there are 1000 participating Moon Clans, the top 100 scoring Moon Clans will receive the Ignis Wraith Research for their clans.

Will The Ignis Wraith ever come back in any other way ever?
We don't know! We tend to add things over time - when we have a more solid answer we'll let you know.

Can I downgrade my clan tier during the Operation?
No - once the Operation started, your tier is locked in.

Will this FAQ get updated?
Oh you bet - just wanted to get the good news out into the world as soon as possible. Which is right now. SUBMIT!

I love you guys.

Thank you, thank you so much.

Thank you for listening.

8 minutes ago, osuman said:

They get permanent wraith blueprint as a research, if you make top 10%

Don't start the Hema again

Edited by Ricardo1991

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you so much!  That is going to make it much easier for me to persuade my small clan to actually take part and not leave me doing it solo.