Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)UnkindTitan823 said:

the sentient do have weapons. the have War and Broken-War

5 hours ago, Krion112 said:

As cross as I am at present, I'll bite:

I was thinking of designing a Corpus throwable arm shield, but the Sentient don't really have any weapons yet, so why not get started? I'm going to pull one from my old Sentient concept thread:

• Ketu
  • Faction - Sentient
  • Grip Type - Dual Tonfa Weapon (ie, Kronen)
  • Description - Radiation base damage; Spin attacks inflict guaranteed radiation procs in a considerable radius around the wielder, confusing enemies into fighting each other.

Z0OpAuO.jpg

I am a big fan of these

2cdz8tt.png

10ddzro.jpg

Like the Venkat the Blades of Justice is a Tenno claw wepon but with a single  sword like blade on the top of the hand that does 50% puncture and 50% slash damage that can take enemies out in silent or take out a group of enemies with great speed

Faction:Tenno

Grip:fist

PS.Sorry for the awful art drawing isn't my thing hope you got the idea of what I'm going for 

Edited by (XB1)PlanBacon
Found out how to post images added other pic and mix some mis spelling words

5 hours ago, zaxiade said:

Original Image:
H0IoQkj.jpg

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: As title says. I'd like to introduce my first Weapon concept/idea. This is Morthaine, A sacred spawned SCYTHE that utilizes the scythe grip/stances (i.e: Stalking Fan) had appeared long ago from unknown origin.. Slow but powerful, it has innate electricity with high slash damage.

Specialty: Using a charge attack; this weapon would sent a lightning bolt of energy, with pinpoint aim. Channeling and aiming at a target chains the lightning.

Bruh, clean weapon design and i like the charge attack idea

Name: Dorinku(Nikana) & Hitokuchi(Wakizashi)

Faction: Infested

Grip Type: Nikana

Brief Description: An Infested Daisho with a parasitic twist. versitile but difficult to master. Be weary of its hunger.

Specialty: the ability to switch(draw sword,Alt fire function) from katana/nikana to Wakizashi(smaller of the two). Drawing the Katana/Nikana and attacking with it heals a very small percentage of health but with each status inflicted on an enemy it'll heal more health, has a longer reach than the Wakizashi. Drawing the wakizashi(smaller of the two blades) will drain health with each charge attack increasing damage/crit damage while feeding off of its wielder. Both weapons will use the same stance, however the top half of the mod chart will be for the Katana(Nikana) where status mods are best. The lower part will be for the Wakizashi where crit mods are best mods that increase damage or add to combo counter will effect both blades.

zE3eevp.jpg

Sorry for the poor drawing, I'll upload a better detailed one later.

Edited by Nulty

Faction: Grineer

Info: A pair of really angry, explosion-emitting gauntlets, a Fist Weapon. The design is bulky and hard, lacking elegance and built to withstand point-blank "kabooms". The rounds along the side are something to think about having/removing from the design. I added them for flare, serving as explosive rounds that pop into the glove, but removing them for added bulk could look just as good! I like the idea of having this weapon be so aggressive that certain Blast-proc attacks harm the user as well. Weaker attacks could deal Heat, harder could deal Blast, now there's an idea!

t0FnS64.png

tumblr_om9iycDhAK1vy4jwio1_540.png

Here's my design. A grineer Blade called "The Mollsaka."

Technically it's supposed to be a katana of sorts. Considering the lack of those in Warframe I thought I'd make one.

This is kind of a rough idea by the way. Not what I think it would actually look but, kind of a rough idea.

It deals high puncture and slash damage as it's base. It has a slightly faster swing speed than the Nikana. (Base.)

So yeah all in all this is an old Grineer Katana of sorts.

If the name needs to be changed then it's fine.

I am just submitting this though. Don't expect it to be in the game but well, just figured I'd give my idea a chance.

So I got really inspired by this topic and I've always felt like we should probably have more nikana type weapons, since I really love katanas, and we only have 1 variant at the moment, and I probably won't win this (there are such other AMAZING entries!), but it can't hurt to try, right?

Anyways, enough with all that, I made a design I'd like to share for this contest:

Name: Denkiken

Faction: Corpus

Grip Type: Nikana (Katana)

Description: This corpus katana has the corpus symbol and the words Corpus (written in Corpus language) in energy on the sheath. When you equip it (the Warframe puts its hand on the hilt) the corpus letters for "Ken" (japanese for Sword) appear around it floating hologramically. It would deal electric damage and be a status-based weapon (or slash, I don't really know, I guess that would be up to DE if it's accepted).

Picture:

Here is my idea. It is a gun-blade. Well, more like a sniper-heavy. Good concept, but I can't draw.                          

Brief Description: This is the destroyer. Only the most elite of tenno can wield it. It bursts out energy from the center of the blade itself. With this, a

tenno could eliminate the toughest of enemies. 

Edited by (PS4)Dragonarmor622