Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

WtNYkrz.png

Faction: Tenno 

Brief Description: This is Celesta, a combination of a scythe and a polearm, that utilizes Polearm/Staff stances (i.e. Bleeding Willow & Flailing Branch). Damage would be mostly Slash. equipping Polearm stance increases Critical chance while lowering Status chance, and Staff stance will have reverse effect. It uses polearm grip.

PS: I apologise for the crappy look, I'm not that good of a designer and I used paint.net to do this.

Edited by (PS4)juhani100

FIXED 

Brief description, style orbiting slashes and lashing strikes,  has high electric damage and can both shield fellow Tenno and damage enemies at the same time. When getting a Critical hit combo this Glaive forms a protective electric partical shield last 10 seconds , when Glaive is thrown it leaves an electric trail that stuns enemies for 5 seconds , Glaive name is Shooting Star  

Grip type, Glaive , Faction Tenno  

C6Big-qUoAAhdNM.jpg:large

Edited by (PS4)XxGodaLovexX

EbpyDK6.jpg

Alloy Eater  (based off the sword breaker dagger)

Faction  : Tenno

Type      : Duel Daggers

In game Description “The “Alloy Eater,” its strength isn’t from its sharpness of its blade, but its tear from its teeth.”

Hidden passives: when equipped, guarding an enemy melee attack (including rifle but from ranged types) will “break” their weapons (like disarm), players gain a temporally boost in crit chance for every weapon broken (grants +5% crit chance (additive) for every weapon for 10 seconds caps out on 10 stacks, breaking refreshes the timer and stacks)

Attack speed      :1.06                                                   Crit Chance         :0% (INTENTIONAL)

Damage               :40                                                      Crit Mult              :x3

Impact                 :5                                                         Status                  :10%

Puncture              :25                                                      Stance   Polarity  :D

Slash                     :10                                                     Polarity                :V

Edited by Darkcloudstormrider

The weapon: Spahd (Spade)

Stance/Weapon-style: Heavy Blade

Faction: Grineer

Background: Created to honor Grineer of high standing. This shovel (or spade) has been reproduced in remembrance that even the lowliest of Grineer are capable of incredible feats and to commemorate the first known victory over the Sentients by Grineer "forces". This enhanced workers tool comes with Plasma blade tips that cut through ore and rock just as well as it does the wielders foes.

Edit=(I'll be posting some more refined stuff once I can find a scanner. Sorry but the S#&$ drawings will have to do for now till I can get my tablet going). Gotta use that two picture limit!
Edit 2: here's something more fancy... I'll probably edit one more time after this to show a complete concept (after I erase one of the two pics)

Edited by Shufly
Various fixes

35 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

dont see it as a thing to do in a submission thread honestly but whatever floats ya boat 

I mean you already submitted a weapon that is basically already in the game. Don't get me wrong, I like the design, but it's gonna be a weapon skin more than a weapon itself lol. But yeah, whatever floats ya boat

16 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

>Silva

>SilverBones

>"no credit"

ok

Perhaps no credit was too harsh but 4/11 letters out of your name does not under any meaning constitute giving credit. Perhaps I should have simply said insufficient credit.  If it weren't for the forums I would never in a million years guess that Silva was short for SilverBones, that's more of a nod in his/her direction than actual accreditation.

10 minutes ago, Shufly said:

The weapon: Spahd (Spade)

Stance/Weapon-style: Axe

Faction: Grineer

Backgroud: Created to honor Grineer of high standing. This Shovel (or Spade) Has been reproduced in rememberance that even the lowliest of grineer are capable of incredible feats and to comemorate the first known Victory over the Sentients by grineer "forces". This Enhanced workers tool comes with Plasma blade tips that Cut through ore and rock just as well as it does the wielders foes.

I like this a lot.

FOR SHOVELRY!

I'd like to take a shot at this as well.

d2Z9JB7.jpg

Name: Narach

Faction: Tenno

Stance: Polearm

Description: An agile two-headed poleaxe that uses momentum to cut down enemies. The glowing core in each head changes via Energy Color. Whenever you successfully execute a combo (E E hold right click E E E for example) it launches a radial shockwave that inflicts knockback and a Corrosive/Blast/Magnetic/Gas/Viral/Radiation proc based on the selected Energy Color. 

Edited by Daemonst33l
Wanted to put the image itself in instead of a link

18 minutes ago, Davolution said:

I thought about a Greatsword that gets higher range with a bigger combocounter

little quickdraw, sry for my drawingskills xD

xVFMerK.png

and it should look a bit like Shulks sword but more Tenno, metallic, silverstyle

smash_striker__shulk_by_tails1000-d7xooj

This is actually a really REALLY good idea. I've always seen WF as having a small element of "anime simulator" thrown in just for fun and i kinda feel like this fits in that vein. That being said I wold say that DE should make this a single handed sword which then grows gradually until you are holding an absurdly large energy sword that longs like it was made by HALO's forrunners and just melts enemies faces. That's the real the draw here, a feeling of visual progression instead of just progressively larger numbers. Good suggestion.

2 minutes ago, Clustercuss said:

I mean you already submitted a weapon that is basically already in the game. Don't get me wrong, I like the design, but it's gonna be a weapon skin more than a weapon itself lol. But yeah, whatever floats ya boat

did you actually ready it , before you posted that i wonder ...and seems like a childish response ^    :crylaugh: lol  

the point is to make a weapon derived off a current existing weapon type, some can be a complex design to be created, some can be more towards current designs

i like infested so i went with that design theme :satisfied:

3 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

I like this a lot.

FOR SHOVELRY!

Definitely part of the inspiration. That, and I was a bit inspired from the Synthesis scan of the Lancer, story, too. I'll have one more image to do once I get home. (Had to draw that with a mouse... uhhg. I need a tablet. I'll upload that pose picture with a scanner too.

Edit: Also, Come'on DE, we need more "Quirky" weapons.

Edited by Shufly
Becuz

i'am sure iam not the only one with this idea but here is what i think would be a cool weapon

the idea is that tis is a channelling focused sword (normal sword stance but maybe nikana if posible) that does little to no damage, but instead have a very large channelling multiplier and a static channelling cost making it ideal for all the channelling mods as they i this case will not make channelling nearly impossible for most frames.

it is inspired by the Dacian Sickle also known as a falx and is a two handed weapon with a forward curving edge

Edited by aivadarker
original idea would not be improving mod chanelling use + added grip type

The brad frame needs a signatur weapon.

WQjEUX8.png

Faction: Tenno

Type: Heavy Blade

The weapon is basicaly a heavy axe and a bass guitar with integrated speakers. Instead of blocking normaly you play the bass guitar. While playing it has a chance to cause confusion status effects on enemies in front of you. The song can be cutsomized by the step sequencer.