Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Ok, my turn guys. Forgive me my drawing EDIT: SORRY THE POST IS SO LONG AND OCCUPIES SO MUCH PAGE, I'M NOT PROFICIENT IN EDITING :(

Gross your enemies out with this Infested-leaking Grineer head

PHLEGMLOK

Mastery Level: 12 (It's a very good weapon)
Type: Gunblade (sort of...)
Physical damage: impact 30, puncture 10, slash 5
Attack speed: I dunno, medium
Crit chance: 5%
Crit multiplier: 1.5x
Status chance: 5%

RANGE ATTACK
Damage: 1 (Corrosive)
Attack speed: high (two-round booger flick from two fingers)
Crit chance: 98%
Crit multipier: 36x
Status chance: 20%
Gross-out chance*: 100%
Gross-out multiplier*: 80x

ALT FIRE RANGE ATTACK, squeeze the head to shoot a shotgun-like snot cloud!
Damage: 5 (Gas)
Attack speed: slow
Crit chance: 5%
Crit multipier: 1,5x
Status chance: 50%
Gross-out chance*: 100%
Gross-out multiplier*: 90x

The cool thing is you can block and fire the boogers at the same time. 
When holstered, the weapon rests tied to the belt. Booger flight speed and range are affected by mods. 
You could also throw the head so that it bites an enemy inflicting additional puncture and slash damage.
And now for the cosmetics!
CHANNELING (when channeling, the eye glows and the nose bleeds)

SUGATRA

COLOURING

*Gross-out effect not included in the game (yet)

Edited by JiggleNipple

13 hours ago, bioniclefusion said:

Faction: Grineer.

Brief Description: The Murakk is a dual bladed chainsaw and dagger using the Blade&Whip grip. The weapon mainly deals slash damage and hits multiple enemies in one swing. It's charge attack would do an AoE spin slash that inflicts a slash proc. Added heat damage to it's base damage based on the combo counter, blades also glow brighter.

murakk_chainsaw_weapon_by_bioniclefusion

whip blade ... and dual chain saw

*pulls out check book* im ready - . - 

Just now, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

really? maybe im thinking 3 because of the silva and aegis, kronen and mios are the most well know user created. 20 can you tell me which others. im pretty bad at that.

the previous winners were 

here is a link to submissions finalists 

Spoiler

7 hours ago, AxlStealthFox said:

01.png

02.png

Faction: Grineer

Brief Description: Six magnetically suspended saw discs that can be hyperheated on channeling (discs glow effect only). The discs starts rotating when equip. I think that can use stances for heavy swords like the Galatine and disturbing motorized sound effect when atacks. Slash & Heat damage.

Cya pals!

could it potentially act like a whip too? 

INFESTED MACHETE

Poor little Infested have absolutelly no weapon to defend themselves... Not even a big stick. Well, now they do! XP

The only weapon I have seen an Infested use is Lephantis's Scythe, and that hardly seems fair for the little guys... I can almost see them getting alerted and pulling one of these right out the (infested) ground and running at us like an angry moob (just to get dizimated by the Tenno ultimates, but alas).

Used by the Tenno's the "elemental effects" (toxic, corrosive, etc) could be comming out of the mouth-like hole in the blade, and the balls of puzz display the energy color.

Infested Machete

Btw, those things on the bottom are eyes...Dead Tenno eyes. XD

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

19 hours ago, V101 said:

colors should be the other way arround, but looks neato, i really want more kuva content

Yeah.... Should change the colors.... But this is what happens when you do it in a few minutes cuz it started to get pretty frustrating... XD

The academy I study in, I need to know how to use illustrator, cuz we gonna work a lot with it (Let's say I'm one of the best in it haha)

Since I know how to use is, I made the sword :)

I CAN DO BETTER I SWEAR!!!

5 hours ago, Aikurisu said:

Hey, thanks for the support. =D

Anyhoo, for the energy shield I use multiple layers through Photoshop.  Drawing it was a first for me, but what I learned from drawing this is to first start with a simple colour layer with some transparency over the physical portion of the shield.  Then I added a white highlight layer on top of that to add some sense of animation to it.  It helps that I used the Dendra armour as reference, though.  As for the texture, everything was hand drawn, save for the background I used an old brush set for.  =)

That is seriously impressive :) my drawing skills oscilate somewhere between terrible and non-existent. I thought "maybe there is a magic plugin that makes design look awesome" :P but nope. It's pure skillz. Amazing art work once again :) I hope you win! :D

First of all, I'm not much of an artist ...sorry for the poor quality.

Faction: Sentient

Description: When drawn, the blades extend seemingly from nowhere from both ends of the shaft with an electrical pulse temporarily stunning nearby enemies. This would use the staff type animation, would probably need some adjustment on its animation to make sure the tenno doesn't grab the blade though.

17310971_1386482261374448_13790809265309

This is the first serious model I ever made, I hope you will enjoy it.

Name: Bruktos.

Grip Type: Fists.

Description: Innate Impact Damage, slow Attack Speed, performing a charged attack will stretch the fists damaging further enemies, fits with Fracturing Wind Stance Mod.

1st picture: Stretched mode when charged attack is performed.

2nd picture: Normal mode.

adceac5c34.png

Edited by The_B00b3n

On 5/3/2017 at 11:17 AM, -ArGicon- said:

> IngSaber <

Faction: Tenno
Weapon Grip: Sword / Dagger

> Statistics <

Attack Speed: 1.07 / 1.47

Elemental Type: Electricity b Electricity
Elemental Dmg: 100.0 / 70.0
Crit Chance: 30.0% / 10.0%
Crit Multiplier: 3.0x / 1.5x
Status Chance: 10% / 40%

Special charge attack: It will trigger an energy-bullet that can explode in 7m. and deals knockdown ,Electricity b Electricity proc ,200% damage.

Special slide attack: slide attack will shoot 5 energy-bullet that has 20% damage for each bullet in-front of you.in 90 degree

Special block: IngSaber let the temporary energy-shield to block any damage in 60 degree, but no-reflecting back to enemies/ [Blocking damage  will make the shield breaking, but channeling will stop it]

Wi4HRNE.pngSdVNmz0.pngFxRuXuh.png

Rare Finisher: you will shoot their legs first to make it broken,hit them with Ingsaber.

Holstered: While inactive the light's energy is off (similar to Silva & Aegis) and when active it's energy glows as selected energy color.

04pAPmC.gif

> Description <

A  melee with the unique ability to change forms depending on the stance.Its handle can analyzes the unique fingerprint,Is used by the gun & sword master. 

79ypFFT.png

That's quite a fancy dildo

Sluzclg.png

Name: Sthaxy

Type: Dual Whips

Faccion: Tenno

Statistics

Elemental Dmg: 17.5 (Elemental damage changes according to the color of energy like a Chroma) 
Slash Dmg: 42.5

Crit Chance: 12.5% 

Crit Multiplier: 2.5x

Status Chance: 30%

Attack Speed: 1.2

Slam Attacks: 125.0

Slide Attacks: 95.0

Wall Attacks: 110.0

The third attack as charged attacks generate a wave of energy where the affected enemies are placed in stasis for  2 seconds.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:14 PM, (Xbox One)Kebiru25 said:

Name: Izuwa

Faction: Grineer (Kuva)

Grip and Stance: Rapier

Brief Description: It was said the Queens' elite warriors were unwavering... that is until her Guardians were born. The Izuwa spear and shield uses the Rapier stance for its lancing strikes. With each strike, a piston thrusts the spearhead forward for longer range. A charge attack throws the spear into enemies causing a Toxin AoE effect. The Shield replaces the melee attack while the Secondary Weapon is in use.

kuva_zulu_2_weapon_copy_by_kebiru-db1m0kkuva_zulu_weapon_copy_by_kebiru-db1ly5e.

100 times yes

On 03/03/2017 at 9:59 PM, Shufly said:

The weapon: Spahd (Spade)

Stance/Weapon-style: Heavy Blade

Faction: Grineer

Background: Created to honor Grineer of high standing. This shovel (or spade) has been reproduced in remembrance that even the lowliest of Grineer are capable of incredible feats and to commemorate the first known victory over the Sentients by Grineer "forces". This enhanced workers tool comes with Plasma blade tips that cut through ore and rock just as well as it does the wielders foes.

Edit=(I'll be posting some more refined stuff once I can find a scanner. Sorry but the S#&amp;&#036; drawings will have to do for now till I can get my tablet going). Gotta use that two picture limit!
Edit 2: here's something more fancy... I'll probably edit one more time after this to show a complete concept (after I erase one of the two pics)

Omagad! after shovel knight... here comes SHOVEL CLEM!!! i want this like NAW BRUH!

18 hours ago, bioniclefusion said:

Brief Description: The Murakk is a dual bladed chainsaw and dagger using the Blade&Whip grip. The weapon mainly deals slash damage and hits multiple enemies in one swing. It's charge attack would do an AoE spin slash that inflicts a slash proc. Added heat damage to it's base damage based on the combo counter, blades also glow brighter.

murakk_chainsaw_weapon_by_bioniclefusion

grineer lovers like me just LOVE it

Name: Hwarang

Faction: Tenno

Description: A set of 2 leg shafts with each of one wielding several spikes all over it, with the feet having the form of a long arrow tip, which will be used to attack. 

The lenght of the tip of the feet and the spikes can be increased with the usage of range mods.

When the Hwarang attacks it will deal more damage with its spikes than with the fists, dealing puncture damage. Its charged attack consists in a jump which will launch the Tenno forward with a kick which will have a garanteed puncture proc. Its stance should be focused on aoe damage with the legs doing arcs over arcs and the tip of the feet used in almost every end of the combo.

Mastery Level: 9

Attack Speed: 1.10

Physical Damage: 60

Impact: 5.2

Puncture: 49.9

Slash: 4.9

Crit Chance: 30%

Crit Multiplier: 2.0x

Status Chance: 10%

Slide Attacks

Physical Damage: 230.0

Impact: 15.5

Puncture: 200.1

Slash: 15.5

Wall Attacks

Physical Damage:170

Impact: 12.3

Puncture: 139.9

Slash: 14.8

I'm afraid there will be no image from me, because I'm not very good at drawing, but if someone would like to help me I'd be glad to receive the help.

Edited by TheLionblaze