Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

tuO8fAc.png-----------------------------------------------------------ALL DETAILS HERE-------------------------------------- Faction-Tenno

Grip- halberd so spear weapon stance I guess

Damage type- puncture/slash

Description- A strong Tenno designed Halberd with a spear in the front for impaling enemies and two razor sharp blades on the sides for slashing up your foes. This Tenno weapon has a unique ability to pull the life essence out of dead foes and use that to then reanimate the third victim until its death once again.

Ability in more detail- will work much like the broken scepter from war within kill enemies and run up to their corpse to then press x and drain life essence. Will take two drains to be able to summon the third foe back from the dead as a melee only mindless zombie serving its master until death.

Sorry for bad drawing and no color did not have the materials just really wanted to get my idea on here.

The colors would be dark grey shaft/ tip and blades with blue energy in all the squares and where the razor blades don't connect to the body. As you drain the essence the spot in between the razors will glow your energy color for example first drain left side will light up second drain right side and then you can reanimate the third target.

Also in game should be a bit longer like kesheg is and same thickness in shaft as kesheg. 

Edited by Omega123455

Sorry for MS paint skills. The nettle is a giant knitting needle that can either use the dagger stance mod or the rapier stance mod depending on how long DE wants to make the needle, it is attached to a purple chain which goes back to a baby-blue steel spool storing more of the chain. enemies hit will have the chain go through them, which allows for cool mechanics and combos with making strings of enemies, tying them up, making them trip and fall, take more damage, occasionally get statuses, and more! 
video with more details

vOXfhlE.jpg

this is a blade and whip weapon called "Celyris" coming from the pre war tenno faction

the split sword is infused with ether energies with an unbreakable bond that can stretch to great lengths, mimicking the way a blade and whip is used.

Edited by SIRREALIX
errors

Hello everyone!

Name: Pole-Grakata

Faction: Grineer

Grip: Polearm / Staff

Description: Clem ran out of ammo.

It's Basically a staff with a broken/damaged grakata attached in one end. The grakata and the staff are held together
by a long cloth or silk of some sort ( a ravaged syndanna perhaps?).
It's more than a mere weapon, it's a symbol of versatility and greatness. A banner of strength to our comrades.

I'm not so sure about the grip... by definition it would be a polearm, but the grakata is mainly an impact weapon
(like most staffs).

I was thinking that instead of an alt fire, it could have some synergies when used with normal Grakatas. Like +30% ammo pool for
normal grakata (and prisma), or +3% crit chance for twin grakatas, when equipped together.

Artowrk:

L3IOnlW.jpg

http://imgur.com/L3IOnlW

I was also thinking of some extra stuff (like a clem mission to obtain the BP), but i don't want to
make this very lengthy.

Hope you like it :)

19 hours ago, (PS4)The_Jaymer said:

Name: Iball
Faction: Tenno
Weapon Type: Dagger

Description: A jagged dagger with a hole at the top to prevent the weapon from getting stuck before being plunged into an enemy and then torn out to ensure the enemy's demise.

aLtoAkM.png

This reminds me of Sokka's blade hammer thingy

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNQ9d_d7KkxukEuVu8HkLsGfX2_KM6_vKTNJsw

Link to the image is ^ now just because the image sucks don't mean it isn't  good they'll make it look cool in game.

The Jyist is a fist corpus type weapon  that can summon a shield that resembles the corpus nullifier bubble's called the guard sphere by pushing in R3.

Th gs increases in size the more you punch enemies. it also has a time limit and can be picked up by going to the tiny ball in the center of the gs and

pushing R3. To top it all off why'll you and your allies are in the the bubble you gain 70% power efficiency. 

attack speed: 1.33

channeling cost: 5

channeling DMG: 1.5

critical chance: 8.0

critical multiplier: 1.5x

leap attack: 905.2

spin attack: 966.1

wall attack: 1,815

electricity: 100.0

Name: Medouse

Faction: orokin

description:

Stance: polearm

special: toxic damage on puncture proc, high status chance, slow attack

Despite its ceremonial appearance the Medouse was rather used in detention centers as tool of intimidation. It was not designed for actual fight but should it fails at its primary function it was designed to deliver a lethal dose of toxins. Once a prisoner had been killed by a single strike it would suffice to calm any uprising.

The concept is so effective that Grineer and corpus designed their own proxy (Komonto and Fysion).

Tenno variant is less efficient at delivering the toxin but is faster.

medouse_zpsz7akgsbl.png

trident_proxies_zps2eca4xao.png

Edited by streepe

Breef distortion on the Jyist you know the ampax and the generator's that's on the nullifier's back it's like  that but only on the hands. ampax on knuckles and 

generator's on the back of the hand. 

to make it you need the ampax 300 salvage 29 gallium  2 fieldron and 4 control modules. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)youngboffin said:

Breef distortion on the Jyist you know the ampax and the generator's that's on the nullifier's back it's like  that but only on the hands. ampax on knuckles and 

generator's on the back of the hand. 

to make it you need the ampax 300 salvage 29 gallium  2 fieldron and 4 control modules. 

What? What is the weapon? All anyone knows is that it has something to do with Nullifiers and the recipe. 

Explain it better if you want to have any hope of it coming ingame.

Faction: Syndicate/New loka

Grip type: Staff(staves)

Has bit above average slash of most staves but has unusually high puncture. When a ground slam is performed thick pointy thorn covered spikes come out of the ground diagonally away from user. Ground cracks as they come out of the ground creating a seismic blast impaling enemies (similar to a Rhino Stomp). Uncharged 1 meter, charged 2 meters, and if the firestorm mod was incorporated to it then 5 or 6 meters. Normally 3 blades float around the top; only meet to a fine point with each thrust. The blades move down staff when a ground slam is performed.

Edited by (XB1)RAPTER230
color of words

wQpPsUK.jpg

this is a blade and whip weapon called "Celyris" coming from the pre war tenno faction

the split sword is infused with ether energies with an unbreakable bond that can stretch to great lengths, mimicking the way a blade and whip is used.

Edited by SIRREALIX
error in typing

yF0SClX.png

Name: Arma and Gladio

Faction: Corpus

The Arma and Gladio is a sword and shield of Corpus design. It will deal moderate electricity damage with a high status chance and when blocking melee attackers it will proc electricity on them for a portion of the weapon's electricity damage. When not in use the force field type shield part of the Arma (sheild) will disappear and the energy edge of the Gladio (sword) will disapear and the sword will fold into itself telescopically. 

On 3/21/2017 at 9:48 PM, Master_Sehrix said:

nah its fine, I didn't misunderstand, as I originally said, you have a good idea there. I was just making sure you understood that 2 handed scythes are already present within the game, but one that is sized appropriately would make a nice contribution to the game. XD

thank u and glad u like it!!!!!!!!also as u said it would be amazing a to have a large original size scythe in the game cant wait to see which weapons won my petience IS MY RECKONING XD lol.

On 13/03/2017 at 9:36 PM, LoveYourEnemy said:

KIMERA

FACTION: Grineer (Kuva Fortress Themed)

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: (Split-Sword: Heavy Blade & Dual Sword Stances) A mysterious sword evoking the corrupting power and strength of the Twin Queens.

[temp ideas, needs tweaking] The Kuva coursing through the blades is used to absorb the life force of fallen enemies. In its Heavy blade form, life force is absorbed in the form of energy on multi-kills or health on finishers. Split into its Dual Swords form, life force is absorbed in the form of health from channeling kills or energy from stealth kills. 

ART:

CRDGVcu.jpg

(Note: think about the two blades as the blades of scissors, move them in a certain way and they come apart. I may add more details and illustrations if I have time)

Next level! Nice work... I want this!

Weapon name : Carpa and Reca.

Faction : Corpus.

Weapon type :Sword and Shield.

Passive : It absorbs 1k damage while channelling and blocking releasing a 100 damage electric proc to enemies within 5 m (damage scales with mods).

Coloring : A ice blue for the secondary and energy , and a metallic gray for the rest.

Stats : 30% Status ,5% Crit , 1.5 Crit Multiplier ,75 Electric and 20 Slash.

Description : After the clensing of Phorid a strange piece of tech was found, Able to absorb at the cost of energy was a breakthrough for the Corpus, however, it required to much energy to operate and was scrapped only to be found by the Tenno.

BScPnbZ.jpg

Edited by teslawave

Dual Atagan
Type: Dual daggers
Faction: Infested (ex-Tenno)
Descriprion :Long-lost Tenno blades in the war with the "plague." Desecrated but still faithful to the Tenno, these blades adjust themself to the master's worldview.
-----------------
Concept: The idea behind these dual daggers is that the blades change their appearance and stats depending on the focus school that Tenno currently uses. If Tenno doesn't use any of focus schools or not completed "Second Dream" quest Dual Atagan has neutral form.
Example
Neutral: overall balanced
Naramon: High Crit chance/dmg, could go red crits
Unairu: Slow and heavy Aoe dmg every hit that knockdown enemies.
Zenurik: High status chance, 100% dmg reduction while block.
Madurai: high attack speed, modarate status\crit stats
Vazarin: Longer combo timer and high dmg multiplier, block reflects % of dmg to dealer.

8 minutes ago, Necr0Ra1se said:

Dual Atagan
Type: Dual daggers
Faction: Infested (ex-Tenno)
Descriprion :Long-lost Tenno blades in the war with the "plague." Desecrated but still faithful to the Tenno, these blades adjust themself to the master's worldview.
-----------------
Concept: The idea behind these dual daggers is that the blades change their appearance and stats depending on the focus school that Tenno currently uses. If Tenno doesn't use any of focus schools or not completed "Second Dream" quest Dual Atagan has neutral form.
Example
Neutral: overall balanced
Naramon: High Crit chance/dmg, could go red crits
Unairu: Slow and heavy Aoe dmg every hit that knockdown enemies.
Zenurik: High status chance, 100% dmg reduction while block.
Madurai: high attack speed, modarate status\crit stats
Vazarin: Longer combo timer and high dmg multiplier, block reflects % of dmg to dealer.

I liked the idea, cool art concept ... But the idea of each school giving a unique style to the weapon, without doubt, was brilliant. I really like this