Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Since drawing is not my fort i tried some photoshop

Name:Angriff
Damage Type:Slash and Puncture (Mostly Slash)
Special Features:Retractable Blade,Reduced Block Damage
Weapon Grip/Type:Shielded Bracer Blade (Claws/Venka animations)
Decription:A defensive yet offensive weapon,moderate attack speed,can retract blade while in/out of combat just like venka claws,being basically a shield it reduces incoming damage while blocking

W0a6hAf.jpg

Edited by -Specktra-

Name: Arisoph (pronounced Air-eso)

Weapon :Parasol (duel feature open and close mechanic) 

Faction:Tenno

Description: moderate speed, above average critical damage, fair critacal chance, with a high Impact and high picture, no slash damage and 10% status . Along side a far reach and above average overall damage. A classy sophisticated design in character and stance. It's idle will be similar to the nikana of how its to the waist and grip animation somewhat backhand like the reverse grip from the nikane stance.

I realize that I was supposed to have an already weapon classification but it just couldn't  resist .This im my first time doing something like this I don't have a draw design for it yet hopefully I will. 

95X9

Edited by (PS4)BaronHypersthen
Wasn't finished forgot to put in a name.

IM not very good at drawing but if anyone wants to take a crack at this go ahead

• Name: GammaBlade
  • Faction: Cephalon
  • Grip/Type: Heavy Blade/Swords/Nikana
  • Description: A Modified Gammacor that uses it's Gamma as a Blade instead of a Beam this weapon will be Magnetic just as a regular Gammacor but allowing it's energy to switch stances to a heavy blade/swords/nikana this weapon will have 4 sections like the simulor but will have a hilt. Energy color will change the blade color and for some details the heavy blade will have the four prongs 2 for the width of the blade and 2 for the thickness creating the guard same for the swords the nikana will have all 4 prongs closed like the gammacor and a nikana shaped energy blade. because this is a magnetic starter it will allow a viral radiation build like the gammacor When sheathed the 4 prongs will retract to halfway down the hilt and drawn thwy will use the same type of animation the gammacor uses then the blade will manifest that's it
  • i wish i could draw this i hope my details help

Name: Kieker (key-ker) I am bad with names

Faction: Tenno

Description: A Very quick whip that increases in length the longer its used. Made to take down hordes of the infected by slashing and puncture there leathery hides. But deals very low damage that guaranteed slash procs. Tear and shred your enemy apart with this Tenno design blender.

3 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

The Kanigata/dragon Kanigata.

ZxzGqiX.png

• Kanigata.
  • Faction: Tenno.
  • Grip: Polearm.
  • Description: A Polearm predating the Orokin Empire. It shares its origins and forging technique with the Nikana. Excels at killing your enemies at a distance

Kanigata Stats: 
Impact: 3.5
Puncture: 15.3
Slash: 35.2
Crit Ch: 15%
Crit Dmg: 100%
Attck Speed: 1.2 rate
Status Chance: 20%
Mastery Level: 4

Stance: Polearm

Dragon Kanigata Stats:

Impact: 4.0

Puncture: 18.8

Slash: 70.2

Crit Ch: 20%

Crit Dmg: 200%

Attack Speed: 1.0 rate

Status Chance: 25%

Mastery Level: 8

Stance: Polearm

Would love to see this! Would also love to see this as a Spear type weapon with a stance that gives it slashing and stab combos, possibly a throw animation.

Faction: Corpus
Brief Description: Sword and Shield like Silva & Aegis, except the sword is an electrical saber (light saber much?) with particle effects like the Oro Ornament from the Ship and the shield will be a bracelet thing that opens into an energy shield. The color of the energy can be customizable. It will use the same stance and attacks from sword and shield. Electrical base damage. Maybe some kind of special effect where the enery shield charges when defending and the explodes the energy into an electrical burst.
30t4Qex.png

Name: socii adarma

Faction: grineer

Brief Description: 

A symbol and a weapon is all that is needed to start a revolution! An armed standard and a machete of heat to give value to your companions

My idea is to bring a new type of weapon to the game ... I thought that it could instead of being a gun seated in only to do damage it could be one that its passive was to give a buff to the equipment by means of the combo if balla accumulating ... could Being life or power of attack or power or speed of movement ... I can not imagine very well how the animations of this weapon would be but I like the way to see a warframe peeling with a flag / spear and a machete (it is assumed that In the vandera there is a steel meridian grafiti the flag of the grineer)

Original Artwork:

16997667_1287122404700347_85131131532944

3 minutes ago, hailrolf said:

Name: socii adarma

Faction: grineer

Brief Description: 

A symbol and a weapon is all that is needed to start a revolution! An armed standard and a machete of heat to give value to your companions

My idea is to bring a new type of weapon to the game ... I thought that it could instead of being a gun seated in only to do damage it could be one that its passive was to give a buff to the equipment by means of the combo if balla accumulating ... could Being life or power of attack or power or speed of movement ... I can not imagine very well how the animations of this weapon would be but I like the way to see a warframe peeling with a flag / spear and a machete (it is assumed that In the vandera there is a steel meridian grafiti the flag of the grineer)

Original Artwork:

16997667_1287122404700347_85131131532944

this looks like it could be pretty fun, like the flag is either strapped to your back or you hold it in your offhand and use it like a spear/halberd

Weapon: Brokkor, Grineer Ballistic Knuckles (Kogake/sparring weapon)

Faction: Grineer

Description: A former, discarded project of the sinister Dr. Tengus, this vile amalgamation of Grineer technology demonstrates the raw power of Detonite Ampules when used with the lowest safety restrictions, at closest possible range to their target. Designed to combine the deadly raw power of the Ogris with the close-range pressure of the Furax, a perfect and easily manufactured tool for, ahem, imperfect clone batches, particularly those with trouble controlling their anger. What better way to get rid of trash than to let it take some Tenno with them?

The weapon was built to provide a point blank highly explosive blast to the target's body upon connecting to any surface, ripping through armor, crushing shields and rending flesh asunder. Years of abandonment have left this project with some malfunctions: its power circuits are fried. However, channeling while using the weapon will surge the circuits and restore the weapon to its former glory, with every punch triggering a deadly bang that sends its victims flying...

osZL59p.png

Edited by Latravysas

Faction: Mutalist

Brief Description: I would like to introduce a set of dual wield pickaxes that would share the same grip/holster/attack style as the dual Kamas/Ichor/Zoren. Since the Lanions, the name of the set, come from the Mutalist faction they would have relatively the same texture/design of the Infected and would come with the toxin elemental damage embeded. These pickaxes would be made of a double-edge, toxic coated, bone shaped blade on the end of a combination of random flesh/cartilage that make a series of joints.

warframecustommelee_by_not_in_the_pool-d

-Type: Nikana
-Name: Gekido
-Faction: Sentient
Gekido would use the same animation as the normal, Dragon or Prime Nikana. The stats would be the same as the Nikana Prime stats but with less damage but a higher critical chance.

Edited by Tora_MC

Faction: Tenno
Brief Description: A slash-damage whip that operates best with Burning Wasp. When not being used at full length capacity, the weapon can substitute for shorter range and perform properly as a single handed sword/dagger.

tumblr_om9h8tOvZ71vc6nhjo1_1280.png

Sort of amazed how many posts are negative here. Goes to show even the best intentions are punished when a business try's to ask the community what they want. Some of the ideas posted so far are excellent, and I fully support a contest like this even if there is no "prize" not all things in life need a reward.