Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Join Now !

p4a2rck.png

ZXIrDnn.png

NIOH & KONGOH is a proximal weapon that can be handled as if the extremities of the frame were expanded as they were.
Pseudo wear armor of arms and limbs by activating, and do destructive attack which directly works inside the opponent.

Edited by raberave

Name: Todarma

Faction: Tenno

Grip: all

Description: A weapon with thousand chances. I created this weapon as a first weapon for all tenno. Before any mission you can decide which type of weapon you want, so they can start trying the different weapons, understand how they work and mechanics. The idea is that they can start choosing which type of weapon they would like to use and buy next.  

I already have done some basic design for most weapon types. For example for staff and heavy blade have the same design in the image but staff should have more length and heavy blade should have more body at the top making something like a magistar. Th scythe should be curved the end. In case It is not show well, the end is the umbrella up side down, as if it got a lot of wind. I couldn't design the other types as I had no more time.

The statics of this weapons should be mediocre so they search for better weapons but at the same time showing what these stats represent. Also It would be nice that it represent the upside dons, for example, smaller weapons have more speed that larger but have less damage.

U32gTjjTOEt-9cVWozaRnxc-I3zQ66Ldruuhp3uSDmA%2CFDyGdSkBBMGYPm2NLjyrddwwnrxey-PcOBTRuDF00tw?size=800x600&size_mode=3

Type: Scythes (Use Scythes stance)

Brief description: Long Scythe two-handed.Forged with the best and appreciated Orokin Metals with the handle forged with Void energy. The blade is made of glass and energy that flows inside of it. At each death it makes, some smoke will come out from the pillars behind the snail.

Name: Ederheart

60TxXIC.jpg

Faction: Infestation

Brief Description: The Mandible is a heavy Infested Axe with a voracious appetite. The blade is comprised of two bony jaw pieces. Charge attacks will open the jaws, which will snap shut on the first enemy they strike. Once bitten the enemy will be trapped in the jaws, and be carried around. Attacking will deal damage to the trapped enemy as they are smashed into their unfortunate allies and the environment. After a time, the Mandible will drop them to the ground. Charge attacks while holding victims will toss them aside.

mandible_concept_by_evex_wolfwing-db3yio

Ok, quick and simple: 

Name - Spore
Grip - Scythe
Weapon Type - Flail
Faction - Infested

200 gas damage
20% critical chance
2x critical damage
status chance 30%
range 1.5m
attack speed 0.895

Charge attack leaves behind an 8m gas cloud that has a 100% proc chance for 10 seconds on impact with enemies. Attacks hit all enemies within the radius of attack.

50vhzlM.png

4 minutes ago, Chubby_Kubrow said:

Faction: Infestation

Brief Description: The Mandible is a heavy Infested Axe with a voracious appetite. The blade is comprised of two bony jaw pieces. Charge attacks will open the jaws, which will snap shut on the first enemy they strike. Once bitten the enemy will be trapped in the jaws, and be carried around. Attacking will deal damage to the trapped enemy as they are smashed into their unfortunate allies and the environment. After a time, the Mandible will drop them to the ground. Charge attacks while holding victims will toss them aside.

mandible_concept_by_evex_wolfwing-db3yio

want it ..so i can feed it D: 

1JRwjAj.jpg

Hello there ... If I may ask- can we edit images? As I consider the idea and the effort behind one's work most important - ofc if he/she crealy states that this is not their original work, but an edit ... hahah... it must be obvious by now. This is an edited image of the original art of opticor with added some... plasma swords ??? ( sort of xd )... You must already know what we wanna do - a gunblade :)) (pretty cool if i must mention ;Oooo) The idea - crazyn00b, the editor (so sad i can't draw as good as the designer of this baby , opticor) - machiruko07.

wLpzokk.jpg

Edited by machiruko07

• Okan
  • Faction - Tenno
  • Grip Type - Sword
  • Description - Impact Based Weapon; slam attacks would emit a shockwave knocking down enemys to close

I Don't Know How to Make The Image Show up

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/a8bcbd_e90297c024c44c13957385789f29b990~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_685,h_341,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/a8bcbd_e90297c024c44c13957385789f29b990~mv2.webp

Here is my Idea (I finally got time to make it in Photoshop)

Name - Doragonkurō
Grip - Claw
Weapon Type - Energy blade
Faction - Tenno:lotus:

Brief Description:

These blades are modified replicas of ones made for ancient Tenno assassins to promptly dispatch and confuse their targets. They were later introduced into other fields of battle, but soon it was discovered that they could cause harm to fellow Tenno if not used carefully. The Tenno Council then destroyed most of  them causing them to fade from memory. These new blades are modified and as a result will not harm fellow Tenno.

Damage type: Radiation

Amount:35

Attack Speed: 1

( The other stats I will leave up to you)

Displaying Dragon claw.jpg

I forgot to mention I did this because I figured why not do it.

Edited by redninjaoffire

Dark Edge Bakunawa

Faction: Tenno/ Red Veil

Description: Katana Grip Style. A legendary blade used to end the reign of terror made by the Infested dragon, Bakunawa, during the Great Plague. Recently rediscovered by the Red Veil, the syndicate has begun recreating this sword for their master assassins. The dark matter used in forging the sword is so refined that it emits a dangerous amount of radiation for even a Tenno to hold, thus the sheath is a machine used to contain the powerful energy and periodically release safe amounts

warframe0_by_obiliskcarver-db3yp78.jpgwarframe9_by_obiliskcarver-db3yoxe.png

Fraction : Grineer

Brief Description : So, my idea is a grineer axe-poleaxe. It is hybrid, like dark-split sword. Animation of changing the stance is the rotating of the handle (on the 1st picture). The axe is very rusty and old. I`ll call it time-tested.Yes, bare wires, because who cares about accident prevention.  Despite it is planned as analog of dark-split sword it should use animations of mios or galatine or zenistar-type animatons. I think it suits better.
e5SbOR5.jpg
5HrnlNW.jpg

Name: Armacyte
Faction: Infested
Grip: Scythe
Weapon type: Cat o’ nine tails

Design based on cat o’ nine tales whip and roly polys. Main damage type is puncture and when channelled, the ‘roly polys’ have a chance to break free and cause viral damage to the target.

Damage: 180
Critical chance: 5%
Attack speed: 1,1
Status chance: 15%
‘Roly polys’ have a 7,5% chance each to break free and proc viral damage (100% proc chance)

YQ2kGzk.png

This is the Iaculum

Type: Rope dart.

Grip- sword and whip
WUcUd27.png
Isometric View

iX7un2C.jpg
Size Comparison

this weapon would work as a blade and whip weapon with two of these Darts on each side of the rope. it would have a faster attack speed than the two blade and whip weapons in the game and could have some cool mechanics such as add is increased critical chance if enemies are hit at the edge of the weapons range, I also had the idea of the charge attack releases the dart directly in front of the frame causing a knockdown of all enemies in its path. 

I really like the whip mechanic that is implemented with the blade whip category, however the blade swings are slow

I also wanted to make it an elemental weapon, where the orb in the center of the dart would be a ball of fire

Edited by (PS4)Letter52

Symbiocysts

Faction: Infested
Grip: Claws

Description:  These infested creatures, naturally found on Mars have found their new home - your arms. Weapon would deal primary puncture damage, with caustacyst-like ability to spray enemies with toxins while using a charged attack. Toxin would emit from canals within the bone-claws.

Although it would require more work to animate it properly, it would be really cool if the 3 creatures forming the claws would crawl back to resting positions on the arm while holstered. Then they could also emit scarab chitin chittering sounds.

lCcpK2j.jpg

Name : Karasu & Kirisu
Type : Sword and Shield

Description (99 words) : Karasu & Kirisu is a tenno scabbard and blade held on the left arm for quick defense.
-Karasu ("Crow") is the Naramon Blade which symbol stay hidden until unsheathed; with a crystal clear and almost invisible blade following the stealth branch of Naramon school.
-Kirisu ("Style") is the Scabbard which transform itself when the blade is unsheathed and became an ether shield with a Triple Naramon symbol at the center and another one for the leaves.

Karasu represent the crow hidden in the Tenno Naramon Tree. It is inspired from The Kogarasu Maru Kodachi and others 'Kogarasu Zukuri' blades.

hoQVvJA.png

(I'll leave the name for people smarter than me...)

• Faction: Grineer
  • Claw grip and stance

A crude weapon prototype stolen from Executioner Reth by Tenno operatives. Due to an insufficient power core and specifical mechanisms it needs to be swung in order to accelerate the saw blade. The more you attack, the faster the blade spins, thus more damage is being outputted. Charged attack can instantly bring it to it's maximal velocity for a short period of time. Deals slash damage and slighly lower puncture damage.

b7AfsKD.png

Spoiler

Can't wait for a Kubrow breed contest...

sMoafDQ.gif

Edited by NieZnaszMniePL
Typo

Sow & Reap

Faction: Infested

Description: Before the time of Brood Mothers, Sow&Reap were part of an ancient creature that needed hosts to spawn maggots. Spreading spores through gas and then reaping them out with one viscious strike.

Utility: When blocking with Sow, melee hits will trigger a gas AoE. If a gas affected enemie mob is then succesfully killed by a charge attack, Reap will spawn a maggot.

N6Ix7GP.jpg

I wanted to make the weapon feel like it were 2 seperate creatures. Each providing their part in this symbiose. You need to block with sow, dealing no damage and only a gas proc. Where as Reap requires you to open up. Charging an attack leaves you open for a while and can be risky, but killing the enemy will spawn (a) maggot(s).

For other artists:
AMAZING WORK! I can not believe DE needs to chose 1, cuz there are so many unbelievable weapons! Really makes it a challenge :3

::

Passione - Rapier stance like destreza (Vulpine Mask)

In earlier Days only wielded by the highest ranked Tenno, as a sign of prestige and power, this razorsharp rapier serves a Tenno as reliable and elegant close combat tool nowadays.

The Passione is a slash/Status based rapier with moderate crit chance.

I would imagine stats like this:

Mastery rank 8

80 Physical Damage

61 Slash + 15 Puncture + 4 Impact

20 % Status Chance

10 % Crit Chance with a 2.0x Multiplier

Slightly lower atackspeed than destreza (about 0.95)

1x V Polarity

The cloverleaf is mainly there, because me clan forced me pretty much to include it ^^ (it´s part of our Symbol), but i could imagine it very well in a St. Patricks Day themed Skin or something similar.

The alternative Tenno pommel could fit on this weapon as replacement for the pommel with the breach, i used in the scetches.

Can´t wait to see this weapon ingame, one nice day, in future, far away, maybe ^^

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Hikail

Name :<>: Gratòn

Faction :<>: Grineer

Grip type :<>: Scythe

Description :<>: a tipycal grineer deadly weapon, can be remodelled. its a based slash damage melee, high effect slash to cut in two enemies.

Hope you like it and thanks for your attention ^_^

I think would be gorgeous try it with crusher ruin combo ^^ 

jCUpjMX.jpg

y411j2I.jpg

Punishment

Faction: Sentient, forged from those who were pretending to reveal against their own. Killed by the tenno aswell.

Greatsword.

Taking advantage of alternative fire modes and special effects on some mele weapons, this sword would have a channeling special ability that allows it to unleash waves depending on the element it has equipped. Cold would freeze enemies, Heat burns them, Blast would create a big forward explosion, etc.

White parts, Primary color, Black ones Secondary, the rings and main handle Tertiary, symbools on it as accents and black parts shinning when channeled.

Puncture: 0   Impact: 0

Slash: 120    Status: 20%.

Crit. Chance: 20%   Crit. Multiplier: 2

Wall Attack: 250    Spin Attack: 310

Leap Attack: 250    Channeling Damage: 1.5

Channeling Cost: 10   Attack Speed: 1

Thanks for your attention.

Brief Description: 

This weapon is take on two very different medieval-era weapons; combining them for maximum deadliness. For a ranged attack you can fire the crossbow for puncture damage, pinning enemies to the wall. Should enemies get too close, you can switch gears and slash at them with the blade of the handaxe. For the versatile Tenno, this weapon will hold possibilities for any situation that may arise on the battlefield.

Scan_20170326.jpg  Scan_20170326 (2).jpg