Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Please don't judge me on the artistic part as much since I am a really bad artist. I call this secondary weapon Balta. Balta is axe in Turkish by the way.

file:///C:/Users/wed58/Downloads/Balta.webp

• Balta is a Tenno hatchet that comes in groups of three. You can throw them or do a slash maneuver as attack.
  • When you throw a Balta it will go spinning in the direction you are pointing and fly back towards you. Will do piercing damage to multiple enemies in one throw. The Balta will attach items to it and give it to you once it comes back.

£Grip Type: Machete

£Puncture: 60

£Damage Wall/Air: 200

£Damage Sliding: 225

£Damage Slash: 240

£Damage Throw: 265

£Crit Chance: 30%

£Crit Damage: 2.0x

£Status Chance: 30%

Edited by (PS4)mono1734

Just now, (Xbox One)So Si1ky said:

Behold THE Tellurium Mace.     Faction: Orokin.  Grip type: Hammers. Description: " A powerful, rare mace use long ago during the Orokin Era. It is rumored that this weapon was once use as a part of the Continuity ritual that gave that gave the Orokin Empire immortality."  -(I have an immage of what this could look like but I have no idea how to submit it. Please help!) 

search up "Image to URL" and it should be the first one

Weapon Name: Anamnesis (An-am-Nee-sis)

Faction: Tenno - Magnetic Blades

Description: Forged from the armor of fallen Tenno before you, The Anamnesis is truly a memory of your past and vision of your future. This Claw type weapon boasts a unique Floating Dagger design that transforms at the wielders will. Forged by the Tenno, for the Tenno, of the Tenno. Normal attacks can hit 4 times with each swing, Charge attacks hit with vicious power. Using a Slashing stance will give the weapon primarily Slash Damage, Using a stabbing stance will give the weapon primarily Puncture damage. Blocking levitates the daggers in front of the Tenno to block incoming damage. 

Please ignore the terrible art skills

Edited by PureIcarus

No name (yet?)

An infested rapier made from a fossilized bone. With a hollow point, toxin is slowly released into it from the living infested flesh on the handle. No guard. In the picture, near the top of the handle the living infested flesh is ringed with a piece of prime/orokin metal.

Status based weapon. Suggested stats are:

Puncture Damage: 50

(No Impact/Slash)

Toxin Damage: 25

Attack Speed: (same speed as Destreza)

(Standard channeling cost/damage)

Critical Chance: 25%

Critical Damage: 1.4x

Status Chance: 30%

Slam Attack: 75

Slide Attack: 161

Wall Attack: 300

Edited by TGKazein

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)So Si1ky said:

Behold THE Tellurium Mace.     Faction: Orokin.  Grip type: Hammers. Description: " A powerful, rare mace use long ago during the Orokin Era. It is rumored that this weapon was once use as a part of the Continuity ritual that gave that gave the Orokin Empire immortality."  -(I have an immage of what this could look like but I have no idea how to submit it. Please help!) 

upload it to imgur and there should be a link for BBcode that you can paste into your post. trust me, i had the same issue

ElectricGlaive.jpg

Glaive made out of electricity.

Does electric damage

Channelled/Power Throw explosion changed to electric

Returns to hand very quickly in a lightning strike

Edited by KinetosImpetus
spoiler tags/flavor text

1 hour ago, Dimcreaper said:

Weapon: Gunblade

Faction: Tenno

Description: Sniper/Rifle style gun blade, blade attacks deal high status slash damage, charged gun shots deal high critical chance puncture damage.

U1YdAqZ.png

Its literally Sybaris if it was modified to be a gun blade

Spoiler

Untitled_zpsuxe0bdj7.jpg

Right. The blade part of the gun is wrong. its suppose to be scythe shaped. sketchup doesn't like odd shapes like that >.> anyways. its a long rifle. the part sticking out the side is the bolt used to reload the gun in sniping mode.

you run out of ammo it becomes a mele weapon scythe style. with ammo its a long rifle.

this is for Teno Faction. (suppose to be for infected but i dont think sketchup would alow curves like that >< so im limited with what modeling program to use.)

i had an idea for a new sword and sheild weapon:

Zeus and Hades - inspired by greek/spartan swords and sheilds

when holstered, rather than colapsing (like the 2 exsting weapons in this catagory), the sheild swivells and folds into one small segment with the sword sheathed underneath.

(the whole sword that is, not a shrunken version of)

cool idea?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwP1oKimi0ChckU4TnZHQ0xibmM/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwP1oKimi0ChZHhra1hTV01MdVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: This are the "Dark Gauntlets", both Gauntlets are different in design and the left one has a special blocking ability when guarding, the right one has hidden blades that pop out in combat. This is a Fist grip/stances weapon.

Note: Special Blocking ability is on a timer it goes into cool down afterwards

Well, this is what I've always wanted for a Melee weapon (or something similar). I call it Makhaira (muh-KYE-ra) inspired by Greek sword by the same name, but crafted into a great sword. I just really want to see a sword as broad as something like this.

O2Cf0HH.jpg

Edited by (XB1)Xx P Cookie xX
Trying to get the picture into my post...

Hello [DE]Megan, I was wondering if I could add a rather long ( about two pages) of back story to the weapon I would like to submit. If you would like, you can send me a message and I could give you a brief explanation of said backstory. It is historical in fashion towards your company.

BEHOLD my brethren, my Cooperatively crafted sweetheart, the Juha and Shidan! Mr. Mako and I have been waiting TO LONG for a moment like this!

WEAPON= Juha and Shidan

Faction= Tenno

Grip Type= Either the Gunblade or the Sword and Shield, preference is up to you.

"Basically Basic" Description:When firing the weapon (Hold down E key), the pistol is pushed through the "gate" in the middle and locks into place, allowing the myriad coils within the shield to act out their secondary purpose, acting as gauss coils. The firing noise is akin to a whip being cracked. Targets standing within 5 feet in front will be pierced by the shot and be floored at best and split in twain at worst.  (Blocks can trigger an electrostatic discharge, causeing a 50 damage zap that has a 50% P.R.O.C. chance or, at worst, makes threats stumble.) 

CuQTyODVUAAzelm.jpg:large

The Embodiment of the perfect balance between the best offense and the best defense, meant as a gift for the Lotus and her closest children.

Want the big deets folks? Here is my Pit entry for this rail-pistol of defensive capability! Skip to the statistics section for the crunchiness.

Edited by Unus
Carefully tweaked upon the revelation that there was a word limit, dem it.

Eterain - Polearm Concept Art

Faction: Sentient

This weapon was forged with the rotted wood from the woodlands of Earth, and lined with reinforced steel. The sentient used ancient magical practices to create life within this staff, and legend says this weapon can extract the souls of any living entity who has a spirit.

The flowers blossom with every kill, and the gemstone pulses with energy when it's host's health takes a hit, the Eterain is quite the sigh to behold.

I came up with this one day and I just knew I should've used it for the Contest, I do hope this art gets a decent amount of attention,

The "Particles" are, yes, Asian characters which are only drawn for a nicer design, everything including look and function is all up to the developers - just as a disclaimer!

Edited by (PS4)NEIHOWKAILAWN

I know this isnt a weapon type in Warframe, (could be a Whip type weapon) but what if they added a yo-yo? (It could also be a skin for one of the Whips in the game)

That would have to be the best weapon to exist (and would be so much fun!)

“Masamune” AKA: The Corrupted Void Weapon

Backstory: The real reason behind the “Zariman Ten-Zero” becoming stuck in the void was the attempt to harness unstable void energy and channel it into a weapon that could adapt to the “Sentients” as quickly as the “Sentients“ could adapt to it.  On it’s final void jump the “Ten–Zero” shields failed and pure void energy was channeled into the weapons stasis chamber causing an explosive chain reaction to strand the ship.

Because of its shifting "Quantum state's" this weapon is just like the void, as such Masamune never really just one thing.  Much like the void relics…

They say the contents of a Relic are simultaneously this thing, or this thing, or this thing, but also that thing and certainly never just one thing.

That is until it's exposed to a Void Fissure? And at that point, all the possibilities collapse, each one falling away until the Relic cracks open and exposes one, singular thing.

With the focusing of the Corrupted Void Energy this weapon can be more than one thing.  But be warned, like all gifts from the void, its Glam comes with an underside of darkness

Unique Weapon Stats:  Masamune grants passive buffs/debuffs to your “Warframe” depending on what weapon energy color you use. 

Element: Air

Energy Color: White

Weapon Type:  Glaive.

Buff/Debuff: Increases Warframe Agility and Evade/Decreases War-frames attack damage

Charge Attack:  Summons 4 wind vortex’s (Innate slash damage)

Element: Water

Energy Color: Blue

Weapon Type: Razor Whip

Buff/Debuff: Increases War-frame Power Reserve/Efficiency/ Decreases Armor And Health

Charge Attack: A wave of crushing water rises and sweeps enemies from your path. (Innate impact damage)

Element: Lightning

Energy Color: Purple

Weapon Type: “Nikana”

Buff/Debuff: Increases Warframe Speed/Decreases Power Range and Duration

Charge Attack: Arc lighting attacks all enemies in a 20-meter range (Innate Puncture)

Weapon Requirements:  The weapon will require MOD Stances for each weapon type to be loaded in the three weapon load outs for Melee combos and damage maximization.  Also, in addition requisite “Mods” will be used for each unique weapon load out.

Quest: Will require void farming using the dragon keys, and void traces as sacrifices to unlock the hidden vaults that house the weapon parts.

Intra-mission Weapon Transformations:  Can require the consumption of Void Traces or Warframe Energy.

Faction-Infestation

Created by the lost weapons of solo Tenno attempting to face Lephantis, the Dual Kamas, Dual Skana, and Orthos have fused together through Infestation. The weapon can be used as pole arm with the Bleeding Willow stance, or as dual scythes with the Crossing Snakes stance. The weapon is conjoined at the center to resemble Lephantis's Infested Grineer weapon, meaning it is always sheathed while the weapons are joined, no matter the stance. The tendrils that protrude off the sides of the weapon hang loosely. While Channeling, the gaps inside the scythe blades flow with energy; the conjoined area while in pole arm form also glow. The weapon has heavy Gas damage with high status chance.