Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

ive already done a submission D: 

what was yours?

to go into a little ramble about the pata i always loved the look of them, figured the range and speed would make for a great cross between using something like the furax and using the claw weapons

I may not be the best artist, but I wanted to give this a shot. This idea came to me while I was looking through this thread.

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: This is Raksha. This weapon was used by Tenno clans to teach their pupils in the art of hand to hand combat and acrobatic dodging. Utilizing the fist grips/stances (Fracturing Wind), the emitters attach to the backs of a warframes hands to create two spinning plasma disks, capable of effective melee blocking, slash damage hand to hand, and can even be thrown simultaneously to create two ricocheting disks, although they do not do as much damage as the glaive weapons.

1YdipNM.png

Someone design a duel great sword with a Gothic design and the lengh of a Galatine!! possibly  with a fire edge the sword would be slash/crit based and has a grip stance of the broken war only mirrored so it fits corectly and a sheath style like the omah id submit the design my self but my equipment cant handle it / aka is broken 

Just add a chain to the existing Kama weapon model, and make a Kusarigama for the Whip Blade category. I was sure that was what was gonna happen after the Mios, since it would be so easy to make using existing assets.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AL_Nosferatu said:

here is another one from Prince of Persia

Name; watersword 
Type: 2 handed sword
Faction: tenno
impact damage deal weapon, hold E - sword charge atack will deals splash damage (water animation on enemies) and knock off them

Won't work since its an existing weapon from a different franchise.

here is a quick full-length scythe for you all.

I'm terrible at names so I'll leave that up to DE, if they want to use this. Because of its size, it would most likely have to use a polearm stance and grips, as for the design it is of tenno origen. The weapon, in game, I would image to have relatively high base slash dmg as well as some puncture, not terribly much impact if any, its speed would probably be something along the lines of bo's or reaper prime's.

The blade would come down (like in the sketch) when the weapon wasn't in use as well as it would most likely have to shrink in lengthwise as well (much like how orthos shrinks slightly when it's not equipped)

uwydZHS.jpg

Name :  Bloodquench

Grip : Heavy Sword like Galatine

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: Each floor breaks every 5 hits with this weapon, making it shorter but sharper as the broken pieces stick in the bloody edges of the rest sword length. Every hit with this weapon causes eye to shed tears of sand that blesses owner and restores health. If every floor is broken it causes eye to release 10 meter cold damage explosion that reshapes sword to its original form.

P.S.: I got the insipration from the letter S we were doing at school, (good old days) for the word "Smile", "l" was a palm tree and "e" pacman. Every broken smile causes tears :'( , so keep it rocking :)

Edited by PeGiannOS

Name :  Vincio ( the latin word for "bonding" )

Faction : Infested when released, Tenno when sheathed.

Brief Description : The infestation grows stronger throughout the solar system, tenno. But why purge it, when you can use it ..

Sheathed Form : The vincio is strapped to the warframe's wrist, its appearence is circles inside a circle on top, the inner circle glows as the energy color given. 

Unsheathed Form : The vincio is activated, it spreads the infestation virus to the warframes hands, but not to the rest of the warframe because ordis has implemented a safeguard against it (so he promises), the infested hands can be seen moving around as if they smell blood.

Stance :  Claw-type weapon

Concept Art ; (?)

54t3th.png

If anyone digs this idea, and has the skills to draw it or maybe improve on the idea as well, send me a message !!

I know the concept art sucks ! It lacks detail, colouring and more but you know.. just to give you the idea !

Edited by lancerr11

2 minutes ago, Houndoom45 said:

here is a quick full-length scythe for you all.

I'm terrible at names so I'll leave that up to DE, if they want to use this. Because of its size, it would most likely have to use a polearm stance and grips, as for the design it is of tenno origen. The weapon, in game, I would image to have relatively high base slash dmg as well as some puncture, not terribly much impact if any, its speed would probably be something along the lines of bo's or reaper prime's.

The blade would come down (like in the sketch) when the weapon wasn't in use as well as it would most likely have to shrink in lengthwise as well (much like how orthos shrinks slightly when it's not equipped)

uwydZHS.jpg

ooh i like this ones style of combat xD 

Image may contain: drawing

name: Coil

Description:  a glaive weapon that does pure magnetism damage to opponents while the corpus where doing various experiments a meddling with magnetism produced this weapon although not used by the corpus this weapon is deadly.

Faction: i would say corpus as they are the most likely to meddle with that.

type: glaive weapon

so i have done my first weapon submission and  it has a attachment point on the palm of you hand and the curl is aesthetic and the biggest picture i drew should be it reoirneting itself to be re thrown on the magnet.

1 hour ago, magecow_go_moo said:

Silva and Aegis don't say who they were designed by in game, even tennogen skins give credit to the designer will you at least say in game that it was player designed or just stuff it in with all your other weapons unlabeled like you did for Silva and Aegis?  If you aren't going to create your own content the very least you could do is give credit where credit is due. Personally I think you should also go in and give credit to SilverBones for his work in addition to labeling the next player created item as such because what you did with Silva and Aegis is incredibly tacky IMO.  I'm fairly sure whoever creates the winning weapon is going to want their name in the credits somewhere.

I see the point but then they will have to go in and give credit for everything player created: Bursas, Manics, Zephyr and a few others I'm sure I'm missing.