Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

Name: Dhundhandi

Faction: Tenno (ether technology)

Brief Description: Fire based nunchaku with passives as making fire whirlwinds upon doing a charged attack Or with the atlantis vulcan stance by hold E , E. ground slam does fire area damage same as heat swords.

basic nanchaku animations nothing extra. and channeling the weapon starts spewing fire from the ends of the weapon

i6iAKfD.png

animation of the combo i stated earlier should look like this

zK0W49Q.gif

give feedbacks :D

Faction: Cephalon

Brief description: Dagger grip type. A scalpel and syringe hybrid.

Originally used for researching organic life forms, its powerful beam is capable of slicing through bone and flesh with ease, while also able to deliver potent medicine into the system with pinpoint accuracy.

Blocking then pressing the alt-fire button triggers a remote attack that stealthily inflicts status on the aimed target, determined by the accent and energy colors. Shades of red for fire, green for toxin, blue for cold, and yellow for electricity. It is possible to use a combined elemental damage type.

Finisher attacks heal the tenno and nearby allies.

7XFyG54.png

Name : Munitio & Fulgura // Frigidum & Fulgura (not sure...)
Weapon Type : Sword & Shield

Faction : Corpus
Brief Description : Crafted by Corpus renegades, this weapon perfectly combines barbarian tools and technological prowess
Special (if possible) : When doing a slam attack or a combo, a small magnetic explosion occurs (exactly like Twin Basolk)

KFBy99S.png

Edited by Dycoth

Name:Enerblade

Grip: Sword

Faction: Orokin

Brief Description: An energy-based sword capable of launching Shockwaves upon a charge attack and When channeling while doing normal slashes.

This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.

GRKc7YM.jpg

Advantages:

High attack speed

High Slash Damage

Good critical chance

Low channel cost

Disadvantages:

No Puncture

Low impact

Low Status chance

(Stance mod Idea for it : Soaring Wyvern Madurai )

Excuse my drawing skill i'm a little rusty.

Hello from France, my fellow Tennos !  :satisfied: 

Here is my entry !

Name : Ptericyst  - (derived from the word "Pterygota" which refers to flying insects)

Faction : infested

Grip type : Heavy blade

Original Artwork :

Fa0MG0i.jpg

Brief description :

The Ptericyst is basically a two handed infested curved sword. It uses heavy blades stances and deals primarily cold damage

The weapon features a swarm of small flying infested creatures that revolve around its tip. With each strike, some of them detach from the weapon and rush toward the last enemy hit. They harass the infortunate victim,stagger it, inflict a small amount of cold damage every second and have a chance of inflicting a cold proc

Faction: Corpus

Brief description: A whip like weapon consisting of a ball of condensed energy that is connected to a power core inside the handle. A feared weapon, as it is known to send waves of electricity through anything it hits. If charged it launches the energy ball forward, further increasing its reach for a considerable amount.

I thought Luxis could be a cool name, but I didn't really give it much thought. Hope you like it. :)

0h27D3J.png

2 hours ago, Lucid02 said:

Faction: Cephalon

Brief description: Dagger grip type. A scalpel and syringe hybrid.

Originally used for researching organic life forms, its powerful beam is capable of slicing through bone and flesh with ease, while also able to deliver potent medicine into the system with pinpoint accuracy.

Blocking then pressing the alt-fire button triggers a remote attack that stealthily inflicts status on the aimed target, determined by the accent and energy colors. Shades of red for fire, green for toxin, blue for cold, and yellow for electricity. It is possible to use a combined elemental damage type.

Finisher attacks heal the tenno and nearby allies.

YES! We need syringes!

I've kept up with all 85 pages of this thing and you're the only other person I've seen submit a syringe thing.

First of all I want to say that I dont know how to make concepts cuz usualy other poeple make them for me, or I use real life refrence pcitures.

However I do know how to make 3D models so here is my go at this contest. (Bare in mind I spend way less time on this than its normal to spend on somthing like this)

So... its ment to be a dual dagger, by design I would say that its slash based... I think this preticular design will go well with one of the alredy existing stances I compleatly forgotten the name of cuz dual dagger have been compleatly forgotten.

The name would be the combination of its original crafter name and an adjective that discribes him/her;(example if it was made by Joey who rages a lot it would be called "Joeys rage")[aka I didnt think of one]

Its a Tenno/Orokin weapon made purely out of crystals. Handcrafting thease weapons was a pure art as if you would to make one mistake, there is no correcting it.  I wanted to write a pharagraph here about how thease crystals could only be found by Kubrows but Im too lazy and I have to go study...

(Yes I know I forgot to smooth out my alphas, duck you!)(Its pink cuz pink is cool[its actualy pink cuz I dont care for its colour])

18Epzw6.jpg

Wehen thrown it spits fire!

b5iYjZr.jpg

When holding at hand it wont spit fire.

I am not very good with fotoshop, but this is what i was able to do. I'm pretty proud of it :)

I was inspired with Lucas Hug’s work's and used his awesome weapons to build this.

Name: Infernis

Infernis is fierce slashing cousin of Ignis. When thrown it spreads burning oil spots to it's path, making ground dangerous to enemy. 

Includes new stance, that combines spinning combos, that nullifies charging time when throwing. Includes sparring techniques, when Glaive is in air. (Mainly spinning kicks, that can knock down enemies.)

Faction: Grineer

Mastery level 5
Weapon slot Melee
Weapon type Thrown

Flight speed 37,0m/s
Attack speed 0,95
Range limit  25m

Normal attack:

Elemental type Fire
Elemental damage 35
Crit. chance 15%
Crit. Multiplier 2.0x 
Status chance 15%

Throw attack:

Physical damage 150
Impact 20
Puncture 10
Slash 120
Status chance 25%
Crit chance 10%

Edited by Ryuurik

Got a cool Idea, but seeing as I am a talentless hack I figured throw it out there see if anyone likes it enough.

A Tenno based design that consists of two sectioned (made piece by piece held together by Tenno energy a lot like the Silva and Aegis) short daggers that when equipped/ used extended in to two electrical long swords designed for 360 degree slashing motions similar to that of how a Jedi would use dual wielded lightsabers an almost acrobatic combat style using a dual swords grip and possibly a new acrobatic style stance mod.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, LordDeatheron said:

I agree with u my friend but i was talking about a large one two handed Scythe, in the game all scythes are short type scythes im sorry if i made u missunderstood, my english is not my first language.

nah its fine, I didn't misunderstand, as I originally said, you have a good idea there. I was just making sure you understood that 2 handed scythes are already present within the game, but one that is sized appropriately would make a nice contribution to the game. XD

hi this is my first ever post on here so here goes , my artwork is not perfect and i have an obsession with dragons so heres my entry its called DRAGON MAW infact ive decided to change the name to DRAGONS BANE (i love that book) if no one has that name already (couldnt check all the posts theres millions) and its based on the dark split sword idea as in it can be one sword or 2 split swords the top one is a dragons head and the bottom is hidden and is a jaw full of jagged unforgiving dragon teeth, chomp chomp. The stance i would love it to have is alas complicated sorry, in full dragon form (one big sword like war) the stance would be broken war as i love that and the stance as two swords would be the dark split sword when its 2 swords. Those two if possible would be the animations used also.  If the bottom sword the jaw could do bleed damage that would be great ( slash prox) and the top sword the dragon could do an aoe fire prox at a certain amount of kills. If this is to op i can understand but remember dragons dont play nice. Together the sword could just do a higher amount of damage but no prox. warframe is the only reason i got a ps4 (as my hubby told me the game was amazing and i saw him play it) this game is amazing you guys have done an amazing job and im a really hard lady to impress lol. xxxxxxxxxxx

WARFRAMEweaponcomp%202.jpg?t=1490041703

the top blade kind of triangles over the bottom blade if that makes sense so bottom blades hidden when the swords put together.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Faction: Tenno

Grip Type: Machete

Fluff Text: Tenno trapped behind enemy lines during the old war made the first versions of this weapon from scavenged wood and sentient bones chiseled to a razor edge. Now refined, this weapon is an honored part of the Tenno arsenal and an mark of their brutal potential. 

Description: Slightly longer than a machete, this weapon is heavy. The core is made of wood while around it are Tenno steel. The crescent at the tip and the spikes right above the handle are the only sharped parts of the steel. Inserted along the edge are pieces of sentients that have been chiseled down. The handle is made of wood inlaid with ivory while the pommel is more Tenno steel. Along the entire weapon are lights that take on the energy color of the weapon. 

Special Effect: This weapon's sentient blades are somewhat still alive, constantly at war with the void energies of the Tenno that course through the steel. While not channeling, the sentient bones leech energy from each kill, storing energy within the weapon as stacks. Once channeling is activated, the stacks convert into base damage for the weapon. This damage boost lasts for as long as channeling is used. 

gKpb4ys.png

Note: the Tenno text on the flat of the blade translates to "Honor through Brutality". 

Name: Thaiv

Type: Sword & Shield

Fraction: Sentient

Special: built-in channeling (for free) -> 100% dmg-reduction while blocking

Stats: 

Impact: 60

Puncture: 20

Slash: 30

Attack rate: 1.0

Crit: 5%/x2

Channeling: 0/0%

Build- and Mastery requirements: 

Mastery rank: 14

Ressources: 10 Nitain, 4000 Ferrite, 1 Argon Crystal, 2000 Rubedo

New ressource: Sentient heart (that shiny drop from the Sentient fighters which restores your health and energy) 

It powers the weapon with enough energy to channel for free. 

Thanks for reading! ^-^

Edited by -NR-Zewonex

zBhTGzG.png

Name: Hungern

Faction: Grineer

Grip Type: Scythes

"A roaring madness created to strip planets of all their vegetation, can cut down weeds, trees and everything in between with ease. However it now only serves to cut down it's creator in the hands of the Tenno"

A Grineer-made scythe created by the deforestation squad on earth to get rid of everything plant-related that isn't already being burned down. Should be a slash-damage weapon with a devastating spin attack and a high status change maybe a high channel multiplier to spice things up. As an extra special mechanic it would be cool if you could use the scythe to drag yourself along the ground for a faster and longer slide which would also make spin attacks easier to pull off.

34 minutes ago, KYVampire said:

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Grip Type: Machete

Fluff Text: Tenno trapped behind enemy lines during the old war made the first versions of this weapon from scavenged wood and sentient bones chiseled to a razor edge. Now refined, this weapon is an honored part of the Tenno arsenal and an mark of their brutal potential. 

Description: Slightly longer than a machete, this weapon is heavy. The core is made of wood while around it are Tenno steel. The crescent at the tip and the spikes right above the handle are the only sharped parts of the steel. Inserted along the edge are pieces of sentients that have been chiseled down. The handle is made of wood inlaid with ivory while the pommel is more Tenno steel. Along the entire weapon are lights that take on the energy color of the weapon. 

Special Effect: This weapon's sentient blades are somewhat still alive, constantly at war with the void energies of the Tenno that course through the steel. While not channeling, the sentient bones leech energy from each kill, storing energy within the weapon as stacks. Once channeling is activated, the stacks convert into base damage for the weapon. This damage boost lasts for as long as channeling is used. 

gKpb4ys.png

Note: the Tenno text on the flat of the blade translates to "Honor through Brutality". 

i do like me a machetee ..

Grip: Glaive

Description: This is a a Tessen Fan or War Fan. It is dual wield and the etchings throughout the Fan glow with energy. It is a slicing weapon when open as the edges are razor sharp. It can also be used to block arrows and incoming projectiles. When closed the weapon is like a club. This is a unique weapon unlike existing weapons in the game but it is versitile and can be built upon.