Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Ghost Clanners, do you want an Ignis Wraith?

Prisoner072385

Greetings fellow salt miners, ghost clanners.

Okay, Prisoner. I'm reading your unfunny post. What do you want?

I joke because what else can I do at the moment? I'm doing some back of the envelope calculations for access to the Ignis Wraith, as I'm sure you've also done. I feel pretty hopeless. It's demoralizing, isn't it? I can't be the only high mastery player who, unfortunately, maintains a one-man clan. I can't be the only irritated collector-type that won't at least try to not only acquire a single BP, but also secure continued access to it. Rather than dash the last of our hopes on the rocks of public matches, I propose that four of us unite and try for a spot in the top ten percent. I'm confident that we can do it. If you're of the same mind, I want to hear from you. I want to help us succeed; even with the deck stacked against us so totally.

Well, what do I really have to lose? What do I need to do?

- A soft target of MR20+.

- Fully Forma'd and potatoed top-tier gear. Bring me your cheesiest, gamebreakingest stuff. We're here to win.

- Fully Forma'd and potatoes 'Frames. Of particular importance will likely be CC frames, Trin and so-on.

- Voice chat capabilities. We've been put in this mess in the first place due to a lack of social interaction.

- Positivity determination.

Remind me why should I care/trust what you have to say, Prisoner?

Fair question, friendo. I'm a mature player with several thousand hours of experience in Warframe. I'm also a new(ish) father, so I understand that time isn't something to be wasted- be it yours or mine. There isn't a role in this project that I am unwilling to take to accomplish our shared goal. Moreover, this is starting to feel like a personal crusade for me. I don't think that players who chose to operate small or one-man ghost clans shouldn't be penalized in this way, and if you're still reading, neither do you. I see a lot of people saying that DE has kicked us in the teeth on this one; I say that we bite the foot.

Now, who's coming with me?

Hi Prisoner,

MR 22, fully formaed and potatoed High End Gear (Trin, Frost, Ember, Saryn, Vauban, Nova, Volt all Prime) (Vaykor Hek, Synoid Simulor etc.)

Got a mic and know how to use it, usually for playing CS though ;)

Would like to get a long run (1300+ Points = 325+ extractions) done and I am willing to gamebreak this :)

Pls add me or sent me an ingame message about the time

Have nice day and happy grinding ;)

Sakhan and I made an attempt at this last night with some others from recruiting chat. If I remember correctly, we had 500+ rescues in about 2h40m, but lost some near the end and were forced to extract. We are thinking of making a second run at this and shooting for higher - terminating somewhere shortly over 1000 is what I consider ideal. The current thought is to do this Wednesday during the day. I am free between 9:30am and 3:30pm.

Is anyone else, other than Sakhan and I, up for that?

Hi all,

I'm going to try and get a run together tomorrow, Thursday the 8th somewhere between 930 - 1100 EST. I'll reach out to whomever is online at that point. A realistic target of 750-1000 rescues seems appropriate; but if it is going well, pushing just over 1000 would be fine with me.

I finished out with 1974 of 1888 required points to stay in the top 10% of Ghost clans. Many thanks to those who came out and made the attempt. To those that weren't able, I hope that you were able to make alternate arrangements that ended up yielding similar rewards. We may have small clans, but we're a determined bunch.